At a Glance
- located at 80 Avenue & 206 Street
- 4-storey, mixed-use building
- 22 condominiums
- ground floor retail + second floor offices
- near Willoughby Elementary School & ABC Academy Pre-School
- close to Yorkson Community Park & Yorkson Creek Middle School
- short walk to Willoughby Town Centre restaurants, shops, services
- 3-minute bike ride to Langley Events Centre
- 4-minute drive to Highway 1
- 13 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
Living Well, Effortlessly
Find comfort and calm at Ellery, a 4-storey lowrise in Willoughby brought to you by Isle of Mann Property Group. It consists of ground floor retail units, second floor medical office space, two residential storeys with 22 condominiums, and a rooftop amenity with covered social lounge, landscaped terrace, and community garden plots. This boutique collection of 1- and 2-bedroom homes bring together superior concrete construction and serene design with Scandinavian influences. Light-filled interiors feature airy nine‑foot ceilings, smart floor plans, and a host of design details that create homes in perfect balance.
Located in a rapidly developing neighbourhood, let your healthy lifestyle flourish in a pedestrian‑friendly community. If you don’t play tennis, you may want to take up the sport to make use of The Tennis Centre directly across the street. Willoughby Community Centre, down the road, offers an impressive variety of indoor and outdoor activities. For your day-to-day needs, the shops and services at Willoughby Town Centre are within easy walking distance. After you run your errands, grab a quick bite at Mattu’s, The Mad Italian, and Noma Sushi or linger longer at Banchan Korean Bistro, strEATS, and Woking Dragon. And with easy access to connecting highways, commuting anywhere in the Lower Mainland is easy. At Ellery, living well is simply effortless.
Pricing for Ellery
Sales begin winter 2021. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Ellery updates.
Floor Plans for Ellery
Ellery offers a selection of 11 floorplans with either one bedroom and one bathroom or two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Interior living space ranges from 518 – 961 sq ft.
With only 22 homes, contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your needs.
Light-filled interiors boast sophisticated, minimalist interiors by Kleen Design that open to spacious private balconies with northern and southern exposures.
- Lofty 9′ ceilings create a light, airy ambiance
- Energy-efficient windows
- Contemporary roller shades for window coverings
- Wide-plank laminate wood flooring in main living space
- Plush loop carpeting in bedrooms
- Recessed pot lighting in main living areas
- Flush-mounted lighting in bedrooms & closets
- Built-in closet organizers in primary closets
- Taymor matte black lever hardware on interior doors
- Samsung front load washer & dryer
- All homes include air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- Solid slab quartz countertops
- Ceramic picket-stacked pattern backsplash
- Flat-panel square-edge cabinetry in white and river oak
- Black-framed glass accent cabinetry with adjustable shelving
- Under-cabinet lighting for food preparation and ambiance
- Matte black faucet with single pull-down lever
- Double low-divide stainless steel sink with garburator
- Samsung appliances (optional upgrade to black stainless steel)
- Counter-depth French door refrigerator with external icemaker, built-in wifi and LED lighting (black stainless is fingerprint resistant)
- Gas range and self-cleaning convection oven, wifi-enabled with UX & voice control, air fry tray, wok grate, temperature probe
- Built-in dishwasher with high silence rating and auto door open function
- Broan hood fan
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Modern square-edge vanity cabinetry with storage
- Modern bar-style vanity lighting
- Solid slab quartz countertop & backsplash
- Acritec white porcelain rectangular undermount sink
- Matte black accessories, including showerheads and faucets
- En suite showers have multi-functional handheld showerhead
- En suites feature wood-inspired porcelain floor tiles & large-scale wall tiles with chevron accent tiles
- Main baths feature hexagon ceramic accent tiles & modern rectified porcelain floor tiles
- Flat panel apron Hytec tub
- Dual-flush elongated toilet
Amenities at Ellery
Enjoy the views from a spacious rooftop patio that includes a cozy covered lounge with ample seating, open green space, a children’s play area, and community garden plots.
Parking and Storage
A total of 110 parking spaces will be provided with 15 located on the surface and 95 in a 2-level underground parkade, of which 3 are for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Ellery
$0.58 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Ellery
Founded in 1994 as a modest developer of single-family homes, today Isle of Mann represents a vertically-integrated commercial and residential property group. With residential and commercial projects throughout Western Canada, the Isle of Mann Group of Companies has established itself as a reputable developer dedicated to quality, sustainability, and livability. Collaborating with leading consultants and highly-qualified trades, Isle of Mann has built over 1,500 homes in British Columbia and Alberta, such as Evergreen and River + Pine.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types It consistently produces impressive results, such as Chelsea Gate, Cyrus Hill, Liberty at Fleetwood, and Sylvia.
Kleen Design is an award-winning, South Surrey-based interior design practice known for creativity, design, and attention to detail. Since 2008, Kleen has earned a reputation as a boutique-style interior design firm. They concentrate on a few projects at a time, so as to always provide good customer service and finished results that are unique, beautiful, and timeless. Projects include Crest and Dwell24.
Expected Completion for Ellery
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Latimer, Willoughby, or Langley City?