At a Glance
- located at Larch & 41st
- 4-storey, mixed-use concrete lowrise
- 23 luxury condominiums
- 5 commercial retail units
- high walking & biking scores
- overlooking Elm Park
- boutiques, cafes, restaurants, shops outside your door
- close to public & private schools
- near Kerrisdale Arena, Community Centre & Public Library
Luxury Living in Kerrisdale Village
A new 4-storey, mixed-use concrete lowrise is coming soon to the northeast corner of Larch Street and West 41st Avenue in Vancouver’s historic Kerrisdale neighbourhood. Designed by WA Architects, this iFortune Homes project will offer 23 luxury condominiums on three floors, built over 8,448 sq ft of retail and restaurant space split into three units. With residential interiors designed by Area3 Design, expect prestigious homes with a superior level of finishing and furnishing.
Elm41’s urban village location means you need not venture far to take care of daily necessities, such as your morning cup of coffee, grocery shopping, banking, florist, beauty salon, or a visit to the pharmacy. Meet friends for high tea at the celebrated Secret Garden Tea Company, or make it a milk pearl tea at Boba Boy. Dining out offers an international cornucopia of Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai, or Vietnamese. Keeping fit is only as tough as you make it with the Elm Park tennis courts; Kerrisdale Arena, Community Centre, Lawn Bowling Club, Pool; and Point Grey Turf to choose from. Kerrisdale is community.
Pricing for Elm41
Starting from $1,211,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Elm41 updates.
Floor Plans for Elm41
Choose from an exclusive selection of 15 floorplans, including six unique penthouse layouts. Ranging from 690 – 1,474 sq ft, homes have one to three bedrooms with select plans including a den, flex space, office, or in-suite storage.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Two curated colour schemes to select from: Modern Light or Classic Dark
- Expansive ceilings for grand living and entertaining
- Oversized windows to allow natural light in residences
- Spacious patios as an extension of outdoor living
- Wide-plank engineered flooring
- Fully air-conditioned for all-year comfort
- In-suite side-by-side LG washer & dryer
- Gas barbecue or heater connection on all decks
- Premium European-designed kitchen cabinets with under-cabinet LED lighting and functional storage details
- Continuous hidden aluminum pulls for drawers
- Stunning and durable quartz countertops with kitchen island waterfall for entertaining family and guests
- Large-format quartz backsplashes for easy maintenance
- Large stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe faucet
- High performance Gaggenau appliance package with paneled fridge, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave drawer
- Faber slide-out range hood
- Luxurious details including premium European design cabinets with undercabinet LED strip lighting
- Durable quartz countertops designed for easy maintenance
- Undermount sink(s) with Grohe faucet(s)
- Sleek frameless glass walk-in showers with Grohe rain head & hand shower in en suite
- Luxurious soaker tubs in second bathroom
- Designer-selected, large-format porcelain tiled bathroom floor
- Exquisite shower wall tiles
Exclusive Penthouse Collection
- All penthouses come with a high-performance, upgraded appliance package:
- Gaggenau 36″ paneled fridge
- Gaggenau 30″ wall oven
- Gaggenau 30″ speed oven
- Gaggenau 24″ paneled dishwasher
- Gaggenau 36″ 5 burner gas cooktop
- Faber 36″ slide out hood fan
- Marvel 24″ wine fridge
- LG 5.2 cubic foot steam washer in graphite
- LG 7.4 cubic foot steam dryer in graphite
- Ceilings up to 9’5″
Amenities at Elm41
A 2,000-sq-ft landscaped rooftop deck offers an elegant space to gather and celebrate with panoramic city and park views. It features an entertainment lounge and dining area with outdoor kitchen, barbeque & sink, and a harvest table.
Parking and Storage
Two underground levels will contain 78 vehicle parking stalls and a bicycle repair station. Every home includes one EV-ready parking stall in the purchase price; the penthouse comes with two. Extra vehicle & motorcycle parking stalls, bicycle storage, and storage lockers may be available for purchase. Contact me today to confirm availability.
Maintenance Fees at Elm41
$0.61 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Elm41
iFortune Homes is a developer, builder, general contractor, and project manager for a variety of types of projects of all sizes and complexity. The principals have over 100 years of combined local experience and a proven track record in the development and construction industry. iFortune has significant development experience throughout the Metro Vancouver region — including most recently, Auberry and Glitz. They are involved in every step of the development process, from sourcing the right team to acquisition of lands, arranging financing, obtaining approvals, designing solutions, managing construction, to marketing and sales.
With more than forty years of practice in Western Canada, WA Architects is widely-recognized for expertise in retail, residential, mixed-use, and senior health-care projects. With offices in downtown Vancouver and Victoria, they provide a full range of architectural, planning, and interior design services. The firm is committed to the development of innovative, as well as, functional architectural solutions. New commissions are unique opportunities to create buildings that meet or exceed client expectations, and give regard to the local community. Previous work featured on this site includes Lucent, Parc Central, and Radley.
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for Elm41
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kerrisdale, Dunbar, or Point Grey?