At a Glance
- located at Boynton Place & Highpointe Drive
- three 4-storey woodframe buildings
- 277 condominiums
- next to Knox Mountain Park recreation
- 5-minute drive to Brandt’s Creek Crossing shopping
- 6 minutes from Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- 7-minute drive to Waterfront Park & Tugboat Beach
- 7 mintues from Downtown Kelowna retaurants, shops, venues
- 15-minute drive to UBC Okanagan & Kelowna International Airport
Live Life Connected
Introducing Eminence, a recreation-centric residential community at the base of Knox Mountain by Meridian Development. The mountain’s natural backdrop is inspiration for the exterior architecture. Warm wood elements complement the cultured stone features, bold black details, glass balconies, and rooftop patios showcasing sweeping mountain, valley, and city views. The three lowrise buildings offer a selection of 277 condominiums with 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans, with or without a den. Interiors a are finished with a choice of three sophisticated colour palettes and feature 9′ ceilings, stainless steel appliances, kitchen islands with bar stool seating, flat-panel cabinetry, custom wine shelving, quartz countertops and backsplash. Residents will enjoy over 15,000 sq ft of amenities including The Lodge — a community clubhouse with a fitness centre, games area, and entertainment space indoors and a pool, hot tub, barbeque dining area, and fireplace lounge outdoors. Each building offers a rooftop terrace with shaded plush loungers. There is also a Bark Park for four-legged friends.
Located in a quiet Glenmore neighbourhood northwest of Downtown Kelowna, Eminence is surrounded by over 367 acres of hiking and biking trails. This recreational paradise offers endless exploration and spectacular viewpoints of Okanagan Lake from the Upper Apex Lookout. For lakefront leisure, Waterfront Park and Tugboat Beach are just a 7-minute drive away. The Waterfront Promenade offers a pleasant stroll all the way down to Kelowna City Park. For golfers, Kelowna Golf & Country Club is even closer for a picturesque 18 holes at the base of Dilworth Mountain. Evening entertainment is also less than 10 minutes away at the North End’s brewpubs and the lounges, restaurants, and entertainment venues of Downtown and the Cultural District. Beyond Knox, you are less than an hour’s drive to Big White Ski Resort and SilverStar Mountain Resort, and 15 minutes to the Kelowna International Airport.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Eminence
Starting from $299,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Eminence updates.
Floor Plans for Eminence
With interiors from 415 – 1,177 sq ft, Emenince offers a selection of 10 one-bedroom, 4 one-bedroom + den, 7 two-bedroom, and 9 two-bedroom + den floorplans. Ground floor homes have private patios with select plans including a direct outside entry. On upper levels, covered decks include gas barbeque hookups.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choice of three sophisticated colour palettes: Sky, Earth, or Slate
- Stylish entry door with black finish and polished aluminum hardware
- Premium and durable, luxury vinyl flooring throughout main living areas
- Airy 9′ ceilings
- Elegant chrome lighting & hardware
- Sleek energy-efficient LED lighting
- Stacked, front-load Whirlpool washer & dryer with
- Sleek roller shade blinds for optimal lighting
- Oversized triple-glazed windows provide energy efficiency while minimizing sound
- Built-in desks included in select plans
- Kitchen islands with bar stool seating for entertaining friends & family
- Polished quartz countertops and backsplash
- Wood grain, two-tone flat panel cabinetry
- Custom wine shelving
- Undermount sink and polished chrome faucet with pull-down handle
- Under-cabinet kitchen lighting with recessed pot lights
- Sleek chrome hardware
- Well-appointed stainless steel appliances include:
- 5-burner cooktop with gas range
- Professional, low profile over-the-range microwave/hood fan
- Energy-efficient dishwasher
- French door refrigerator
- Under-counter bar fridge in select units
- Floating wood grain, flat panel vanity
- Polished tile flooring
- Quartz countertops & backsplash
- White ceramic under mount bathroom sink
- Decorative backlit LED mirrors add a touch of elegance and ambiance
- Recessed pot lights
- Frameless tempered glass shower door
- Elegant chrome hardware
- Kohler soaker tubs
- Dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Black matte fixtures
- Heated en suite flooring
- Double vanities in en suite (select homes)
Amenities at Eminence
In addition to the well-appointed rooftop terraces on Eminence’s three buildings, residents will have use of The Lodge, a community clubhouse that features a fitness centre, games area, lounge, bar, and kitchen. Outside, is a pool, hot tub, fireside seating, and a barbeque area.
Between Building 2 & 3 is “The Link”, which is a greenway that links directly to the Knox Mountain trail system. It features seating areas and the Bark Park — a dog run with a dog wash station.
Parking and Storage
Secure underground parking with a built-in storage locker is included with every home. Keep your bicycle secure and maintained with underground bike storage and bike tune-up and wash stations in the parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Eminence
$0.49 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Eminence
Saskatoon-based Meridian Development is devoted to building luxurious spaces across Western Canada, specializing in residential, mixed-use, and commercial development.
Expected Completion for Eminence
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Glenmore, Kelowna North, or Kelowna South?
Check out The Peaks, Prima on Lawson, Compass, and these great Kelowna Presales!