At a Glance
- located at Kelly & Shaughnessy
- 6-storey woodframe mid-rise
- 30 market condominiums
- 2-minute drive to Lougheed Highway
- 3 blocks from downtown restaurants, services, shops
- 6-minute drive to Highway 1
- 8-minute walk to Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex
- 9-minute walk to Central Elementary School
- 10-minute walk to West Coast Express
Coming soon to Port Coquitlam, Estella is a contemporary collection of 30 1-bedroom + den to 2-bedroom + den condominiums with functional floor plans, stunning finishings, and spacious private patios. This modern, 6-storey building offers unparalleled quality and value, featuring 9’ ceilings, lots of natural light, premium stainless steel appliances, ample storage space, and Smart Thermostat-controlled comfort with an air conditioning upgrade option.
Located just blocks from downtown Port Coquitlam, enjoy the convenience of a walkable, healthier lifestyle. You’re just steps away from the tennis courts and sports fields of Gates Park, jogging along the Traboulay PoCo Trail, growing your own vegetables at the Port Coquitlam Community Garden, or getting a workout at the Port Coquitlam Community Centre. In the evening, enjoy a local brew and barbeque at Patina Brewing, knocking down some pins at PoCo Bowl, or laughs at The Giggle Dam Dinner Theatre. Live at your own pace in vibrant Port Coquitlam.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Estella
Starting from $399,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Estella updates.
Floor Plans for Estella
Estella features 23 1-bedroom + den condominiums and seven 2-bedroom/2- bedroom + den homes, ranging in size from 584 – 1,052 sq ft. With eight different layouts and two penthouse plans to choose from, contact me today to discuss your needs.
- Generous 9’ ceilings create a grand sense of space
- Durable vinyl wide-plank flooring flows throughout the living areas
- Plush carpet in bedrooms provides luxurious comfort
- Expansive double-glazed, low energy windows
- Modern LED pot lights to illuminate the large open living and kitchen spaces
- Custom built-in shoe rack and closet organizers in entry closets and master bedrooms
- Closets with large doors provide ample storage
- Energy-efficient front-load washer & dryer
- Convenient charging devices with USB ports in the kitchen & master bedroom
- Temperature-adjusting Smart Thermostat creates a perfect climate catered to you
- Air conditioning available as an upgrade
- High-efficiency individual hot water tanks in every home
Luxurious Penthouse Homes
- Spacious 12’ ceilings
- Elegant white Cafe appliance package with luxurious gold fixtures and finishes
- Exquisite champagne bronze faucet
- Energy Star-certified refrigerator with French doors and large lower freezer drawer with champagne bronze handles
- 5-burner gas range stove with a self-cleaning feature
- Energy Star-certified built-in dishwasher
- 3-in-1 steamer microwave and trim kit
- Modern high-power hood fan
- Two contemporary colour schemes to choose from:
- The Wood scheme is mid-century modern where natural elements seamlessly complement modern finishes
- The White scheme is contemporary, bright, and modern
- Designer kitchens are outfitted with stylish and elegant light fixtures
- Luxurious kitchen islands with sleek quartz countertops
- Extravagant kitchen backsplash designs
- Recessed pot lighting and under cabinet lighting adds a warm ambiance
- Sleek and efficient double sinks with dual-spray pull-down chrome faucets
- Rough-in for garburator
- Generous storage with elegant soft-close drawers & cabinets
- Modern smooth cabinet doors with designer fixtures
- Premium stainless steel appliance package that includes:
- Sophisticated French door refrigerator with large freezer drawer
- 5-burner gas range stove
- Energy Star-certified built-in dishwasher
- 1.6cu microwave and hood fan
- 3-in-1 steamer microwave and modern hood fan in select homes
- Spa-like washrooms are designed for relaxation
- Roomy soaker bathtub to rejuvenate in
- Stylish hexagon-textured white tiles in the main bathroom
- En suites feature wood tile accents and concrete-textured tile floor
- Incredible storage with elegant soft-close drawers and cabinets
- Modern rectangular sink with a sleek chrome waterfall faucet
- High-efficiency, dual-flush toilet
- Sophisticated glass shower or tub door with chrome handle in en suite
- Polished stand-off mirror with built-in sensor illumination in en suite
Amenities at Estella
Residents will enjoy shared use of a ground floor amenity room that includes a kitchen and bathroom. Extend your celebrations outdoors on the adjacent patio with barbeque area, picnic table, and benches.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of parking — one located partially below grade and one located above grade — provide 39 resident vehicle stalls, of which 3 are accessible. All have electric vehicle charging capability. Three visitor parking spaces are located at grade at the rear of the building. A ground floor bicycle storage room is located off the lobby and individual storage lockers are available for every home.
Maintenance Fees at Estella
Developer Team for Estella
Vanstruction Group believes in the philosophy of efficiency, integrity and a commitment to excellence. Estella is a culmination of Vanstruction’s impressive history of experience and desire to go beyond. With a wide-ranging portfolio of residences built in Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, North Vancouver, Burnaby, and Surrey, Vanstruction Group creates a home experience with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Vancouver-based Farzin Yadegari Architecture is focused on delivering excellence across the Lower Mainland. Core design principles include consideration for ecological issues, harmonizing with the surrounding environment, implementing innovative construction systems for new development, use of the latest building technology, and incorporating logic, order, and simplicity into the design itself.
Owner and designer, Janet Hardy, is an esteemed expert who launched her career as a kitchen and bath expert, before moving into interior design for hotels, custom homes, and residential developments. Creative Spaces is known for creating comfortably chic interiors.
Expected Completion for Estella
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Port Moody, Coquitlam, or Port Coquitlam?
Check out One Shaughnessy, Loma, The Robinsons, and these great Tri-Cities Presales!