At a Glance
- located at Thrift Avenue & Oxford Street
- 10-storey residential highrise
- 25 luxury condominiums
- scenic views of White Rock’s iconic shores
- 4,500 sq ft of exclusive indoor & outdoor amenities
- short walk to Centennial Park recreation
- 4-minute drive to Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes from Peace Arch border crossing
- 12-minute drive to Peace Portal Golf Club
An Architectural Landmark
Fantom is a new 10-storey condominium development by award-winning Forge Properties coming soon to White Rock. Inspired by the prow of a luxury liner, these exclusive residences designed by renowned Ankenman and Associates Architects, range in size from 1,500 to 2,200 sq ft with two or three bedrooms and a den. All include oceanfront views with great room balconies from which to enjoy the ever-changing seaside vista while entertaining family or friends.
Local award-winning interior design studio, Form Creative, has created a sophisticated colour scheme with timeless painted millwork paired with rich, warm wood dressed with matte black hardware. Opulent features include luxurious marble countertops and floors, custom millwork beverage bar, linear fireplace with marble surround, in-suite laundry room, and bathroom floor electric heating. Over 4,500 sq ft of exclusive indoor and outdoor amenities are yours to enjoy, such as the private theatre and bar, health and fitness wing, and multi-functional event room.
Here is home, an inspired den for the intelligent, understated, agile, and resilient.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Fantom
Starting at $1,425,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Fantom updates.
Floor Plans for Fantom
Choose your ideal home from three different floorplans.
2-bedroom + den | 2 bathrooms
Indoor: 1,500 sq ft
Outdoor: 290 sq ft
2-bedroom + den | 2 bathrooms
Indoor: 1,500 sq ft
Outdoor: 290 sq ft
3-bedroom + den | 2.5 bathrooms
Indoor: 2,200 sq ft
Outdoor: 835 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Designed and detailed to optimize views, a Fantom residence relishes prized southern exposures, meticulously-appointed interiors, and ample room — both in and out — to enjoy and entertain.
Unrivalled Home Comforts
- Sophisticated colour scheme featuring bright and timeless white-painted millwork paired with rich, warm wood dressed with matte black hardware
- Lush, wide plank, engineered hardwood flooring seamlessly connects each space in the home with the exception of the bathrooms and laundry room featuring rich, marble floors
- Fully-equipped laundry room featuring side-by-side washer and dryer, laundry sink, ample storage and quartz counters ideal for folding clothes
- Abundant, finely tailored millwork and closet storage integrated in each home
- Sustainable HRV/VRF system supplies each home with fresh air, while maintaining a desired climate
- Contemporary, linear gas fireplace with marble surround and custom millwork bookcases adorned with matte black hardware are a great room focal point
- Barbeque hookup and hose bib located on great room patio
- Oversized, floor-to-ceiling, energy efficient windows showcase the absolute best of White Rock’s breathtaking views
- Energy-efficient LED lighting for fewer bulb changes
- Walk-in closet custom organization system includes hanging rods, full drawers, and shoe storage
- Included window coverings consist of contemporary, hassle-free roller shades, not including porthole windows
A Kitchen Refined
- Oversized island showcases abundant culinary space, fully equipped for storing, prepping, and entertaining guests
- Luxurious marble countertops adorn the kitchen, cascading down the island in a sleek, waterfall edge with matching marble slab backsplash
- Fitted with sophisticated plumbing fixtures, including undermount stainless steel sink and contemporary faucet in matte black
- Dining room includes custom millwork beverage bar with contemporary glass upper cabinets, sleek stainless steel undermount sink, matte black faucet, integral marble backsplash,
and countertop with millwork panelled beverage fridge
- Superior, soft-close cabinet doors and recessed LED under-cabinet lighting
- Pull-out garbage/recycling drawer and built-in cabinet organizers provide every opportunity to take full advantage of the kitchen’s storage
- In sink garburator for quick and easy food waste disposal
- Fully-integrated, select millwork panelled gas appliance package for a sleek, seamless appearance
Bathe in Luxury
- Premium plumbing fixtures outfit each full bathroom with sleek undermount sinks, daring matte black faucets, comfort height toilets and spa-inspired shower systems
- The master en suite showcases an extravagantly built-up marble vanity countertop over contemporary bright white millwork with custom, full width, mirrored medicine cabinet
- The master en suite features a lavish freestanding soaker tub purposefully positioned to promote taking in the view while you unwind. Integrated shower bench and private water closet are also included luxuries
- Marble tile bathroom wet walls and floor provide striking elegance and minimal grout lines
- The secondary bathroom is equipped with a deep alcove tub/shower combo and contemporary white vanity with quartz counters
- In-floor electric heating adds quick comfort to each bathroom
Amenities at Fantom
Enjoy private access to over 4,500 sq ft of exclusive indoor and outdoor amenities, featuring a dramatic lobby; residents’ lounge, theatre, and bar; health and fitness wing; and beautifully-landscaped woodland walking path with serene water feature.
The first floor of Fantom is dedicated to a wide array of amenities encouraging a balanced lifestyle. Homeowners can retreat to the Fantom Lounge with a fully-outfitted kitchen, coffee bar, fireplace, and outdoor patio space. Stay active in the fully-equipped health and fitness wing, which includes cardio machines, fitness class rooms, and individual men’s and women’s dressing rooms.
Parking and Storage
One parking stall per bedroom, located in an underground parkade, is included in the purchase price.
Maintenance Fees at Fantom
Developer Team for Fantom
Forge Properties is an award-winning real estate developer based in White Rock. Forge’s team of designers, artists, and builders passionately strives to support and celebrate the communities they are a part of. Their critical and conscious approach is client focused and excellence driven. The firm has been recognized for achievements in development, construction, interior design, and marketing.
Ankenman Associates Architects was established in 1980. Since its inception, the firm has practiced throughout the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and beyond, undertaking a variety of successful projects involving both the private and public sectors. Architectural commissions have included residential, education, recreation, health care, institutional, commercial, and hospitality projects. Over time, AAAI has expanded its services to include municipal approval processes. Their involvement in large-scale master planning and design guideline development is also steadily increasing.
Form Creative is an award-winning, full-service design firm located in White Rock. With unrivalled attention to detail and a passion for unique expressions of creativity, Form is dedicated to curating high quality, unparalleled designs. The studio’s mission is to create spaces that are a fluid extension of the people who move within them, providing second nature functionality, familiar comfort, and distinctive personality. Believing that each project is as unique as its client, Form is eager to tip the notion of “good form” on its head, so as to make meaningful design discoveries tailored to each project’s character and requirements.
Expected Completion for Fantom
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Delta, or Surrey?