At a Glance
- located at Watson Drive & 164A Street
- 10 woodframe buildings
- 58 x 3-storey townhomes
- across from Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
- short walk to future 166 Street SkyTrain station
- near William Watson Elementary School & running track
- 3-minute drive to Surrey Golf Course
- 5 minutes from Fleetwood Park Village mall
- 5-minute drive to Ambush Paintball
Taking the Yard to New Heights
Fleetwood Point is a new collection of townhomes by MetroVan Custom Homes now under construction at Watson Drive and 164A Street in Surrey. These 3-storey, 3-bedroom homes feature unexpected details that elevate life to another level: spacious rooftop patios, 2-car garages, gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, bathrooms with heated porcelain tile floors, and a flex room to suit your needs — details you would ordinarily find in a single-family home.
From your home at Fleetwood Point, walk to grocery stores, dining options, and other everyday conveniences at Fleetwood Park Village. Even your kids can safely and easily walk to elementary or high school. Stroll to the park on a sunny day or to the Surrey Sport and Leisure Complex on the other side of Fraser Highway. And only a short drive away, you’ll find golf clubs, regional parks, and major shopping centres. Life is full.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Fleetwood Point
Final phase selling now from $699,999. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Fleetwood Point updates.
Floor Plans for Fleetwood Point
Fleetwood Point offers a selection of seven layouts featuring three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large rooftop deck, and a 2-car garage. Homes range in size from 1,409 – 1,549 sq ft, with some plans including a flex room that can be used as a home office, an extra bedroom, or storage space.
Fleetwood Point Interiors
- Choice of two custom, designer-selected colour schemes
- Easy-care, laminate hardwood flooring in foyer
- Wide-plank laminate hardwood flooring throughout living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways & stairways
- 9’ painted ceilings on main floor
- Low-E glass windows with 2″ blinds
- Laundry rooms with stacked Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Built-in closet shelving & organizers throughout entry & bedroom closets
- On-demand hot water tank
- Air conditioning roughed in
- Home security system roughed in
- Vacuum system roughed in
- Video intercom roughed in
- Acrylic cabinetry with under lighting & nickel hardware on soft-close doors & drawers
- Polished quartz countertops & tile backsplash
- Durable and easy to maintain laminate hardwood floor
- Kitchen island or peninsula with eating bar for two or more
- Walk-in pantry equipped with wire organizer
- Undermount stainless steel sink, garburator & single-lever low-flow Kohler faucet with pullout vegetable spray
- Stylish stainless steel appliances:
- Samsung Energy Star counter-depth French door refrigerator
- Self-cleaning slide-in Samsung range with cooktop & large oven
- High-performance chimney hood fan
- Large built-in Panasonic microwave
- Samsung Energy Star dishwasher
- Contemporary cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls on soft-close doors & drawers
- Stand-off vanity mirrors
- Step into style on porcelain tile flooring
- Modern faucets and showerheads
- Polished chrome accessories
- Luxurious en suite with porcelain-tiled bath, double undermount sink, quartz countertop
- Second bathroom features soaker tub with tile surround, mosaic accent tiles, undermount sink, quartz countertop
- Main floor powder room with quartz countertop
Amenities at Fleetwood Point
Resident common areas include a clubhouse and a children’s playground. Each home features a spacious rooftop deck (over 600 sq ft) where you can soak up the sun, relax, or entertain. Rooftops include a gas hookup that can be used for either a barbeque or a heater, and are roughed in for a hot tub. Contact me today to discuss upgrade options, such as a built-in barbeque island or a hot tub installation.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached 2-car garage. D plans have tandem parking, while the rest are side-by-side. Flex rooms can be used for extra storage.
Maintenance Fees at Fleetwood Point
$0.14 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Fleetwood Point
Richmond-based MetroVan Custom Homes is a team of talented individuals with a passion for developing custom homes, multi-residential, and commercial buildings. With more than 10 years of experience in the real estate and construction industry, the firm continues to hold on to its core principles: quality, value, and integrity, combined with strong work ethic.
DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size Richmond-based design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs.
Expected Completion for Fleetwood Point
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Fleetwood, or Clayton?