At a Glance
- located at Hastings & Willingdon
- mixed-use, 5-storey woodframe mid-rise
- 34 strata condominiums
- panoramic views from homeowner balconies
- multiple bus and RapidBus connections in front
- across from Safeway
- steps from cafes, restaurants & shops in The Heights
- 2 blocks from Eileen Dailly Leisure Pool & Fitness Centre
- near Confederation Park recreation & sports fields
- pets & rentals allowed
The Height of Living
Forte by Streetside Developments is a new collection of 34 open-concept condominiums at the crossroads of Hastings & Willingdon. From the elevated plateau of Burnaby Heights, homeowners will enjoy panoramic views of downtown Vancouver, the North Shore, and across the Lower Mainland. Interiors are finished in modern grays and whites, combined with warm earthy tones, to create an effortless elegance. Gourmet kitchens host a suite of high-end stainless steel appliances, reverse Shaker-style cabinetry, and Caesarstone quartz countertops — the perfect backdrop for all occasions.
Known as a small town with a big heart, The Heights boasts large Italian and Croatian communities that offer a medley of European restaurants, delis, cafes, and bakeries outside your door. Annual local celebrations include the Giro Di Burnaby race, Hats Off Day festival, Halloween on the Heights, and December’s Light up the Heights. There’s something here for everyone at Forte. Welcome to the new heart and soul of Burnaby Heights.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Forte
Selling now from $559,900 to $959,900. Only a few homes remain. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Forte
Currently available suites, ranging in size from 960 – 1,047 sq ft, boast two bedrooms + den, two bathrooms, master walk-in closet, linen closet, and a deck. You can browse basic floorplans online at the Forte website.
- Your choice of designer colour schemes in white or grey
- Shaker-style interior passage and closet doors
- Roller shade window blinds, blackout roller shades in bedrooms
- Whirlpool Energy Star front-load washer & dryer
- Self-control VRF system for heating/cooling
- Multi-function media ports for telephone, data & cable
- Hardwired carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Telus 1 year pre-paid Future Friendly Home Package includes:
- OPTIK Internet
- High-speed internet 15mbps
- Wireless gateway
- OPTIK TV
- The Essentials channels
- 1 x PVR Anywhere
- Choice of 2 theme packs
- Telus Connection Panel (P3000 Hub)
- Reverse Shaker-style cabinets with abundant storage space
- Warm white undercabinet lighting
- Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Ceramic backsplash tile in selected colour scheme
- Grohe faucet
- Convenient pot filler above your stove
- Stainless steel appliance package includes:
- KitchenAid French door Energy Star refrigerator with interior water dispenser
- 30″ KitchenAid 5-burner dual-fuel convention front control range
- 30″ Venmar CHEF hood fan with 2-speed high performer
- Panasonic microwave with inverter technology
- KitchenAid dishwasher with ultra-fine filtration for a clean water wash system
- Kohler medicine cabinet in primary bathroom
- Thick Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Matte finished porcelain tile vanity backsplash
- 20″ rectangular undermount sink with chrome Grohe faucet
- Frameless glass shower with porcelain tile (en suite only)
Amenities at Forte
Residents will have shared use of a common rooftop area featuring covered seating, a firepit lounge, high-end barbeque, community garden, and a greenhouse. It’s a place to enjoy a peaceful morning sunrise or a brilliant evening sunset with friends.
Parking and Storage
One secured parking stall and one bicycle storage locker included in purchase price.
Maintenance Fees at Forte
$0.37 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Forte
Rooted in a 65+ year tradition of quality and trust, StreetSide Developments is a division of Qualico, Western Canada’s largest fully-integrated, privately-owned real estate company. Every year, thousands of Canadian families choose Qualico to build their homes to exacting standards. Fuelled by creativity and inspired by modern living, StreetSide Developments is an evolution of everything we’ve learned, with a specific focus on building multi-family homes that fit today’s contemporary lifestyles. Other StreetSide developments featured here include Canopy at Tynehead Park, Port & Mill, and Creekside at Maple Heights.
BHA Architecture is the evolution of Burrowes Huggins Architects and a 29-year track record of delivering high-quality and functional architecture. Since the firm’s inception in 1990, BHA has successfully completed thousands of residential units, several large-scale resorts, and a wide variety of commercial and institutional projects. Extensive experience throughout Western Canada provides BHA with expertise in a variety of construction forms, methodologies, and municipal processes.
Expected Completion for Forte
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Edmonds, Metrotown, or Lougheed?