At a Glance
- located at 19 Avenue & 165A Street
- nine 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 42 townhomes
- adjacent to future Grandview Ridge Trail
- steps from new Ta’talu Elementary School
- 4-minute drive to Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- 5 minutes from Morgan Crossing & Grandview Corners shops & restaurants
- 8-minute drive to White Rock Beach & Promenade
- 10 minutes from Peace Arch border crossing
Make Every Hour Magic
Set against a backdrop of limitless sky, where sunset views stretch above the ocean, Fox & Aikins is a new collection of 42 sophisticated townhomes by award-winning developer, Park Ridge Homes. Consisting of nine 3-storey woodframe buildings, floor plans range from two to four bedrooms with 1,318 to 2,161 sq ft of interior space. All homes have landscaped front or back yards, a main floor balcony, and an internal 1- or 2-car garage. Some layouts include a master bedroom sundeck. The focal point of the community is a 2-storey clubhouse that includes a lounge with a kitchen. Outdoors, the building is surrounded by landscaped grounds that feature benches, picnic tables, and a children’s play area.
South Surrey’s Grandview Heights neighbourhood is undergoing a significant transformation from single-family homes on large lots to communities of semi-detached and multi-family developments. With it comes new amenities, such as the new Ta’talu Elementary School that will be built across the street and the adjacent Grandview Ridge Trail, which will connect Darts Hill Garden Park with the many shops and services of Morgan Crossing and Grandview Corners. A wide variety of leisure activities are available nearby — from swimming at the Grandview Aquatic Centre to golf and horseback riding by Fergus Creek. The beautiful trails and parks of Campbell Valley and Redwood Park are also a short drive away. For a seaside escape with family, the promenade and beach at White Rock are less than 10 minutes away. At Fox & Aikins, savour every moment in style.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Fox & Aikins
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Fox & Aikins updates.
Floor Plans for Fox & Aikins
With interiors from 1,318 to 2,161 sq ft, floorplans range from two to four bedrooms:
- 16 x 2-bedroom
- 11 x 3-bedroom
- 15 x 4-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your requirements.
Fox & Aikins Interiors
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: Grey or White
- Expansive closet space throughout with solid shelving organizers
- 9′ ceilings on the main floor add to the spacious feel
- Oversized double-glazed windows for maximum light & energy efficiency
- Durable laminate flooring on main floor and in entry for easy care and a modern feel
- Plush carpeting with thick 8lb underlay on stairs and upper floor adds luxurious comfort
- Polished chrome hardware on all doors with contemporary flat-stock baseboards & door casings
- 2″ faux-wood blinds provide a stylish way to control light exposure and privacy
- iFLOW Hydronic forced-air furnace — at 98% efficient, it delivers some of the highest efficiencies of any
heating equipment in North America
- Highly efficient tankless hot water heater provides an endless supply of hot water for busy families and offers energy cost savings
- Hard-wired carbon monoxide detectors on each floor & smoke detectors in each bedroom
- Samsung stainless steel appliance package:
- French-door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer
- 5-burner gas range with 5.8 cu ft convection oven
- Range hood by Broan
- Panasonic built-in microwave with trim kit
- 24″ dishwasher with hidden control
- Polished quartz countertops pair beautifully with full-height tile backsplash
- Timeless soft close, Shaker-style cabinetry with contrasting polished chrome hardware and plenty of storage space
- Deep, stainless steel, single-bowl undermount sink
- Stylish polished chrome, single-lever, high-arc faucet with integrated spray function by Moen
- Traditional Shaker-style cabinets with soft-close doors
- Decorative framed mirrors & light fixtures add sophistication
- Elegant polished quartz countertops
- Easy-care tile floors and tub/shower surround
- Sleek frameless 10mm glass showers
- Undermount sink in en suite and powder room; top-mount sink in main bath
- Polished chrome plumbing fixtures by Moen
- Deep soaker tub in main bath for moments of rest and relaxation
- Elongated toilets with soft-close seats
- Main floor powder room for your guests’ convenience (select homes)
Amenities at Fox & Aikins
At the centre of the site is a 2-storey amenity building for residents that includes a mail room and a lounge with kitchen. Adjacent to the building is a lawn and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an interior garage. Buildings 3, 4, and 5 have single-car garages with an outdoor parking pad for a second vehicle. The remaining units feature double-wide 2-car garages. Ten visitor parking stalls are dispersed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Fox & Aikins
$0.21 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Fox & Aikins
Founded in 1986, Park Ridge Homes is a family-owned construction company based in Surrey. Their experienced team has been providing families with a home building experience that is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations. Once homeowners have moved in, Park Ridge Homes dedicate themselves to excellent customer service. Visit Fox & Aikins to experience the craftsmanship and quality of a Park Ridge home.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Concept to Design is an award-winning, full-service design firm based in Surrey. Their designers have decades of experience with exterior and interior design projects, including residential, corporate, retail, hospitality, and institutional spaces. C2D specializes in taking a project from initial concept, then managing it through to furnishings and move-in completion. For over a decade, Concept to Design has a proven track record for innovative interior design, including projects such as Fraser Hill and Latimer Heights.
Expected Completion for Fox & Aikins
April 2023 to February 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Newton, South Surrey, or Cloverdale?
Check out Southaven, Onyx & Ivory, Park & Maven, and these great Surrey Presales!