Developed by Porte, Framework will be an important part of the revitalization of Vancouver’s vibrant and rapidly gentrifying Chinatown. It puts residents close to shopping, dining and is just minutes from the downtown core.
At a Glance
- 8-storey building
- price from mid-$260’s to $400,000
- balconies with each unit
- parking included
- bike lockers on each floor
- 2-5-10 new home warranty
Currently in the preconstruction phase, Framework is located at 231 E. Pender St.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
This downtown development is an exciting investment opportunity with potential for great returns on top of being a modern, urban place to call home. Contact me soon to ensure you’re part of it all.
Framework Condos—Where culture meets style
Your home in Framework puts you in the middle of Vancouver’s historic and eclectic Chinatown. You’ll have access to a mix of unique shops, markets, trendy bars and restaurants. The area is experiencing a massive revitalization, and Framework represents the ideal opportunity to get into this market before prices catch up.
Pricing for Framework Condos
The developers of the Framework condo plan on selling the studio suites from $264,000. Look for 2-bedroom suites to come in around $400,000.
Floor Plans for Framework Condos
There will be a mix of studio, 1-, 2- and 2-bedroom + flex units.
Studios average close to 500 sq ft
1-bedrooms start around 540 sq ft and top out at 650 sq ft.
There are a limited number of 1.5-bedroom suites that go as high as 750 sq ft.
The 2-bedroom units are plenty big at 791 sq ft.
Flex space with 2-bedrooms will be 820-835 sq ft.
Buyers at Framework will have a choice of 2 designer colour palettes. They’ll also have a choice when it comes to flooring; laminate or Porte’s custom concrete finish.
Other touches include:
- 4″ baseboards throughout
- USB hookups in kitchen
- designer lighting throughout
- full-sized in-suite washer/dryer
- ample storage & closet space with built-in
- closet organizers
- double glazed vinyl windows
The developers refer to their bathrooms as “spa-inspired”:
- custom-designed vanity with undermount sink & quartz counters and backsplash
- separate tub & shower with frameless
- shower doors (most homes)
- oversized white ceramic tile surround
- recessed lighting
- dual flush toilets
- concrete or porcelain tile floors
- polished chrome Grohe hardware
Kitchens will satisfy the most discerning foodie:
- generous pantry wall
- high gloss white & vertical wood grain soft close cabinetry
- polished quartz countertops
- under-cabinet pot lighting
- ceramic tile backsplash
- signature wine rack
- optional custom designed moveable island with matching quartz countertop
- stainless steel undermount sink with pull down
- Grohe spray faucet
- stainless steel appliance package includes:
- full-size Fisher Paykel counter depth fridge with bottom freezer
- 18″ Blomberg dishwasher
- full-sized KitchenAid gas range
- range microwave with hoodfan
Amenities at the Framework Condos.
The plan calls for welcoming public spaces in the laneway areas. Details on other on-site amenities have yet to be released. However, condo fees are rumoured to be around 24¢ per sq ft – that’s below average.
Developer Team for Framework Condos
Framework is being developed by Porte. This successful company has been involved in Lower Mainland real estate since 1968, earning a sterling reputation with developments like Lattitude in South Surrey and Lift on Burnaby Mountain.
They are working off of architectural plans from renowned firm Bingham & Hill. You’ve seen their work In Olympic Village and at the Pinnacle in Yaletown.
Expected Completion for Framework Condos
Tentative completion for Framework Vancouver is scheduled for July 2016.
Parking and Storage
Each 1- and 2-bedroom unit comes with one free parking spot. Each level of the building will have its own bike storage room.
Framework Postal Code
Looking for other condos near Chinatown?
Check out these Chinatown Presale Condos