At a Glance
- located at 100 Avenue & Barnston Drive
- 18 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 77 townhomes
- near intersection of Highway 1, 15, 17 & 96 Avenue
- close to Surrey Bend Regional Park
- 7-minute drive to Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
- 8 minutes from Nester’s Market
- 10-minute drive to Cineplex Langley
- 12 minute from Guildford Town Centre shopping
Home is in the Details
Fraser Hill by Park Ridge Homes is a new community of 77 townhomes in Surrey’s Fraser Heights neighbourhood. Their farmhouse-inspired architecture presents white and grey exteriors with black window and door accents, front porch entries with metal shed roofs, and gooseneck lights. Modern interiors feature large, open living spaces, oversized windows, shiplap walls, drop beams, white millwork, and durable laminate wood floors. Residents will also have exclusive access to their own clubhouse with a kitchen and dining area, lounge, games room, gym, yoga studio, and a meeting room.
Fraser Heights is perfectly positioned to meet all your needs. Enjoy the great outdoors at dog‑friendly Tynehead Regional Park or along the river at nearby Surrey Bend Regional Park with 860 acres of wetlands, trails, picnic shelters, and a playground. Situated near the crossroads of major regional arteries, you’ll quickly get to where you need to go. All your shopping needs can be found just a short drive away at Guildford Town Centre. For commuting into Vancouver, the West Coast Express Maple Meadows Station is just 10 minutes away. At Fraser Heights, stay central and connected.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Floor Plans for Fraser Hill
Ranging from 1,865 – 1,928 sq ft, these 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes include a front yard space, small private patio, attached 2-car garage, balcony, main floor powder room, and ample storage space.
Custom options, like a floor‑to‑ceiling white brick fireplace with a wood mantle, a built‑in desk with a charging station, or a vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom, are just some of the ways you can add a personal finishing touch to make the house your home. You can browse floorplans on the Fraser Hill website.
Fraser Hill Interiors
- Choice of two professionally-designed colour schemes: Mountain Mist or Gold Horizon
- 9′ ceilings on the main floor
- Oversized windows fill the home with natural light
- Durable, easy-care laminate wood floors throughout main floor living area
- Elegant 2″ faux wood blinds throughout
- Contemporary, flat-stock baseboards & door casings
- Flat 2-panel contemporary interior doors with Weiser hardware
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Ample closet space
- All homes include rough-in for a gas barbeque outlet on patio/deck
- Stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas range and convection oven, French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer, dishwasher with adjustable rack and concealed controls, garburator, microwave, and hood fan
- Soft-close, Shaker-style cabinetry with contrasting matte black or brushed brass hardware
- Polished quartz countertops with tile backsplash
- Deep, farmhouse-style, single-bowl undermount sink
- Stylish Moen gold or black single-lever, high-arc faucet with integrated spray
- Elegant, polished quartz countertops
- Undermount sink in en suite & powder room; topmount sink in main bath
- Easy-care tile floors & tub/shower surround
- Moen matte black single-lever faucet & shower head
- Comfortable, elongated toilets
- Designer mirrors and light fixtures add sophistication
- Main floor powder room features designer tile and white Shaker-style, soft-close doors/drawers with matte black hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling white brick fireplace with handcrafted wood mantle in living room
- Multi-use workspace with shelves, cabinets, and charging station
- Bistro-style sidebar with shelves, cabinets, and backsplash to match the kitchen
- Shiplap ceiling paneling in master bedroom
- Washer & dryer
Amenities at Fraser Hill
Residents will enjoy use of a 2-storey clubhouse that features a kitchen and dining area, entertainment lounge, games room, gym, yoga studio, and a meeting room. Adjacent to the clubhouse is an outdoor children’s play space. A second outdoor amenity, located between buildings 11 & 12, includes lawns, benches, and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached 2-car side-by-side garage that can also provide additional storage. Visitor parking is provided by 26 stalls distributed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Fraser Hill
$0.16 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Fraser Hill
Founded in 1986, Park Ridge Homes is a family-owned construction company based in Surrey.Their experienced team has been providing families with a home building experience that is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations. Once homeowners have moved in, Park Ridge Homes dedicate themselves to excellent customer service. Visit Fraser Hill to experience the craftsmanship and quality of a Park Ridge Home.
Concept to Design is an award-winning, full-service design firm based in Surrey. Their designers have decades of experience with exterior and interior design projects, including residential, corporate, retail, hospitality, and institutional spaces. C2D specializes in taking a project from initial concept, then managing it through to furnishings and move-in completion. For over a decade, Concept to Design has a proven track record for innovative interior design.
Expected Completion for Fraser Hill
Completed September 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Surrey, or Langley?