At a Glance
- located at Livingstone Avenue & Maclure Road
- 77 townhomes
- across from Mt. Lehman Crossing shopping
- beside Gardner Park
- walking distance to K-12 schools
- next to Highway 1
- 2 minutes from High Street Shopping Centre
- near Loudmouth, Old Abbey, Ravens craft breweries
- 8-minute drive to Abbotsford International Airport
Coming soon to Abbotsford’s Mount Lehman neighbourhood is Gardner, the latest townhome community from Mosaic Homes. Shingle-style rowhomes with modern living spaces expertly blend traditional detailing and contemporary 2- & 3-bedroom layouts. Unique gable trims, planter boxes, and thoughtfully-crafted entries showcase the distinct Victorian-based architecture that evokes a storybook likeness.
Own a Mosaic townhome from the low-$400,000s. Available Saturday, September 28th.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Gardner
Starting from $419,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Gardner updates.
Floor Plans for Gardner
Choose from eight layouts, ranging from 1,057 to 1,626 sq ft, with either two bedrooms, two bedrooms + den, or three bedrooms.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- 10′ ceilings on the main level, meaning more volume, more natural light, and more storage
- Inspired by a contemporary take on Shaker kitchens and Scandinavian design
- Contemporary baseboard and doorway trims blend a modern form with traditional proportions
- White-on-taupe or white-on-white palettes keep things simple
- Wood-laminate flooring throughout the main level of living in an oak or walnut finish
- Cut-pile carpeting throughout bedrooms, upstairs hallway and stairways
- Oversized windows increase natural light and extend space in living and dining rooms
- Recessed LED pot lights (for efficiency) in select locations
- Reinforced TV wall with cord-concealing conduit for a (wall-mounted) big-screen television
- Open kitchens with big islands or peninsula layouts (most homes) offering plenty of countertop and storage space
- Options to add a Mosaic-designed harvest table (home specific)
- In matte white or taupe, handle-free modern flat-panel upper cabinets sit above lower Shaker cabinets
- White back-splash tiles are layered behind contrasting matte-black faucet and pulls
- Slim profile durable laminate in a pendenza finish with Kohler stainless steel sink
- Option to customize to an under-mount sink and quartz stone countertops
- Delta pull-down spray faucet in matte-black
- Under-cabinet LED integrated task lights
- Samsung 32″ stainless steel French door fridge
- Option to customize to Fisher & Paykel 31″ stainless steel fridge with bottom freezer
- Samsung 30″ electric freestanding range
- Samsung 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Samsung microwave-hood fan combination
- Option to add Whirlpool 27″ front-load stacked or side-by-side washer & dryer
- Matte taupe or white shaker-style cabinetry
- Over-sized porcelain tiles line the floor, and continue in the shower and tub for a clean look and feel
- Deep soaker tubs in white acrylic, perfect for winding down
- Slim profile durable laminate countertops in a pendenza finish.
- Option to customize to quartz stone countertops
- Grohe faucets, showerheads and handle sets in polished chrome
- White, dual flush toilet (high-efficiency)
Amenities at Gardner
Gardner’s location redefines convenience. putting you close to all the amenities that make Abbotsford a happening part of the Fraser Valley. You’re right next door to Gardner Park and only steps to the trendsetting Highstreet Shopping Centre. Abbotsford International Airport, state-of-the-art hospital, as well as the University of the Fraser Valley, are all only minutes away. Nearby shopping outlets, restaurants, schools, and outdoor recreational opportunities make Gardner the easy choice for young families.
Parking and Storage
All Gardner homes come with private, two-car garages with room for extra storage and hobby spaces. There’s also plenty of storage in every home by way of closets, nooks, or dens.
Maintenance Fees at Gardner
Developer Team for Gardner
Recently, MOSAIC Homes and EKISTICS Architecture have been collaborating on several communities including, Victoria Drive Townhomes in Coquitlam, Hawthorne Townhomes in Cloverdale, and Seaside Townhomes in Tsawwassen. Gardner is their latest project.
Vancouver-based MOSAIC Homes is driven by a simple purpose: the thoughtful and urbane densification of cities. MOSAIC currently focuses on building the best apartments and townhomes throughout Greater Vancouver. It’s about adding value using great design — value that endures for years after you move in.
Founded in Vancouver in 1992, EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in sustainable planning, architecture, landscape architecture and land development. Their studio is currently supported by over fifty highly-skilled design professionals with expertise in planning, architecture, urban design, stakeholder consultation, graphic design, resort planning, landscape architecture, and integrated golf design. EKISTICS’ philosophy is to strike a balance between people and natural systems by applying sound ecological planning principles which stress the alliance of science, technology, economics, sociology, and design.
Expected Completion for Gardner
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Surrey?