At a Glance
- situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood
- four 3-bedroom duplexes
- from 1,109-1,428 sq ft
- ideal for young families
- near elementary & secondary schools
- close to restaurants & shops on Kingsway, Victoria Drive
- cycling distance to Nanaimo Skytrain station
- short drive to Trout Lake Park and Community Centre
Finding Perfect Balance
George offers you a quality home where you can live your life, both inside and out. It’s a home that is a strong investment for both your life today and your future; one that is thoughtfully designed to maximize livability for you and your family. It’s finding that perfect balance – your own balance. To that end, George is located in a neighbourhood that is an extension of your home, where the important things – like schools, green space, shopping and restaurants, transportation, culture and diversity – have been considered. Living at George leaves you time to enjoy what matters to you.
Pricing for George
Vincini Homes have not yet released pricing information. However, if you have a serious interest in this development, we strongly recommend you sign up to the George VIP list above to ensure you receive any updates concerning pricing.
Floor Plans for George
Choose from the following four floor plans:
To inquire about availability, contact me today.
- Sleek and contemporary interior design by Cynthia Florano Designs
- Two modern colour and design schemes
- Thoughtfully planned open floor concept with large windows and natural light
- Laminate wood flooring for durability and easy maintenance
- Plush carpet in bedrooms, staircase, upper hallways and closets
Chef Worthy Kitchens
- Contemporary and durable engineered stone countertops
- Sleek wood-veneer architectural cabinetry with under cabinet lighting
- Modern, full-size stainless steel appliances, including gas range
- Large under-mount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Ample pantry closets for extra storage (some units)
Lavish Master Bedrooms & En Suites
- Spa inspired en suites with rain head showers and separate hand wands
- Large double vanity sinks
- Designer tile flooring
- Efficient closet organizer with adaptable shelving system in all bedroom closets
- Spectacular northern mountain views
Amenities at George
All patios and decks have natural gas outlets to connect barbecues. Each Nanaimo Street home has a large flex space in the basement that includes wet bar and full bathroom. These can be converted into a separate rental suite.
Parking and Storage
Ample street parking is available. Each home provides storage space in addition to closets in every bedroom.
Maintenance Fees at George
Developer Team for George
Vicini Homes is a creative and dedicated group of like-minded people who are passionate about community, quality of life, and real estate. Vicini means “neighbour” in Italian. Like any good neighbour, Vicini cares about contributing to communities in a positive way.
Vincini Homes is part of the Conwest Group, a local developer with over 30 years of experience. The Conwest Group centres around a foundation of strong business relationships, excellence in customer experience, delivering high product quality, and an experienced and passionate team of people.
Expected Completion for George
This development is in pre-construction. A completion date has yet to be determined.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, Southeast False Creek, or Burnaby?
Check out these great Burnaby Presales!