At a Glance
- located at Valley Road & Glen Park Drive
- 13 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 77 family-size townhomes
- across from Glenmore Recreation Park sports fields & dog park
- near Little Owl Academy & École Dr. Knox Middle School
- 10-minute walk to Brandt’s Creek Crossing & Glenpark Village shopping
- 10-minute drive to Kelowna Golf & Country Club
- 10 minutes from Downtown restaurants & cultural venues
- 12-minute drive to UBCO & Kelowna International Airport
Urban Living at Nature’s Edge
Inspired by the surrounding farmland, orchards, and rolling hills of North Glenmore, Glenpark Row II is the latest townhome community from VanMar Developments. These 77 spacious, 3-level residences boast interiors from 1,446 – 1,711 sq ft. Most floor plans feature three generous bedrooms, a customizable den, and 2.5 bathrooms. One plan offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Private outdoor spaces for each unit include a gated front yard and a main level balcony off the living room. Plan A homes have double-wide 2-car garages, while B & C plans provide tandem parking with a single-car garage and space in the driveway for a second vehicle. Carefully curated by Outpost Design, two interior colour schemes offer a choice of a light and refreshing palette or one slightly darker and comforting.
Convenient for families, Glenpark Row is within walking distance to Little Owl Academy and École Dr. Knox French immersion Middle School. Across the street, the new Glenmore Recreation Park features a cricket field, an off-leash dog park, and a soccer field, with more to come. A pleasant, 3-kilometre stroll for you, the kids, and your dog can be found along Brandt’s Creek, between nearby Matera Glen Park and Valley Glen Wetland. For weekend excursions, a variety of trails are readily accessible, such as at Still Pond, Dilworth Mountain, and Knox Mountain. Tugboat Beach and Waterfront Park offer family-friendly lakeside amenities only a 10-minute drive away. After a full day of activity, feeding growing appetites and keeping the household ship-shape is made all the more easier by shopping down the street at Brandt’s Creek Crossing and Glenpark Village.
Pricing for Glenpark Row II
Starting from the high $600,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Glenpark Row II updates.
Floor Plans for Glenpark Row II
With 1,446 – 1,711 sq ft of interior space, choose your ideal family home from a selection of five 3-bedroom + den and one 4-bedroom floorplans. Dens can be upgraded into a gym or additional bedroom by the build team to suit your needs. All homes include a gated front yard and a sundeck off the living room with a gas barbeque connection.
Glenpark Row II Interiors
- Choose from 2 designer colour palettes: the light and refreshing Relax palette or the dark and comforting Retreat palette
- Ambient lighting package includes ceiling pot lights, kitchen island dome pendants, flush-mount lighting and sconces
- Energy-efficient central heating and cooling system for optimal air quality and comfort
- Acoustically treated party wall with sound barrier and fire safety rating
- Long-wearing carpet on the stairs and upper floor provide warmth, comfort and are stain resistant
- Textured woodgrain European wide plank luxury laminate flooring on the lower and main level floors
- Option to upgrade to laminate flooring throughout
- Whirlpool Energy Star front-load washer & dryer are conveniently located on the bedroom level
- Low E, energy-efficient, double glazed vinyl windows welcome ample natural light into the homes
- White wire shelving in all closets for increased storageand organization
- Built-in primary bedroom walk-in closet organizer available as an upgrade
- 2″ wood-inspired white blinds offer increased privacy throughout the homes
- Large island providing seating for up to 6 guests
- Soft-close, high-pressure laminate cabinets feature a solid colour and woodgrain finish for a stylish, two-tone design
- Display your favourite Okanagan wine varietals in the 9-bottle wine rack feature above the vertical pantry
- A matte hexagon tile backsplash complements the non-porous and durable polished quartz countertops
- The stainless-steel, double under-mount sink and a matte black Moen arch pulldown faucet complete the modern farmhouse aesthetic
- Whirlpool 30″ French door refrigerator with exterior water dispenser
- Whirlpool 30″ front control gas range with cast iron grates, Frozen-Bake technology, and SpeedHeat burners
- Whirlpool 24″ large capacity fingerprint-resistant stainless-steel dishwasher
- 30″ Broan undercabinet hood fan with whisper-quiet blower ensures a peaceful cooking experience
- Under-counter Panasonic stainless steel microwave oven with Inverter Turbo Defrost
- Kitchenaid appliance package upgrade available
- Under-cabinet lighting package upgrade available for kitchen uppers
- Danby designer 38-bottle capacity wine cooler available as an optional upgrade
- Floating woodgrain vanity featuring a custom mirror surround and soft-close cabinet drawers and doors
- Luxurious polished quartz countertop and backsplash, dual under-mount sinks and Moen arc double-lever faucets complete the spa-inspired vanity
- Spa-like marble glazed porcelain tiles cover the en suite floors and the semi-frameless glass enclosure shower walls to the ceiling
- Align Chrome Moentrol fixed 7″ diameter spray rain showerhead
- Adjustable Moen handheld showerhead and 10″ rain shower head combo upgrade available
- Heated flooring is available as an upgrade
- Under-cabinet lighting package upgrade available for toe kick
- Floating woodgrain vanity with soft close cabinet doors, quartz counters and backsplash with Kohler under-mount sink and Moen single handle chrome faucet
- Industrial-inspired porcelain tiled floors in white Matte (Relax) or Silver Matte (Retreat) colour options
- The Tub/Shower combination is easy to clean, integrated wit shelves and features a white subway-inspired tile surround
- High-efficiency toilets with elongated ErgoHeight bowl in all bathrooms
- Finished in Benjamin Moore Blue Grass paint
- Stylish arch mirror
- Duravit wall-mount sink
Amenities at Glenpark Row II
Tree-lined internal walkways, communal mews courtyards, green spaces, and a children’s playground create a friendly and livable community for all ages.
Parking and Storage
The A-series floor plans feature double, side by-side garages. B- & C-series floor plans feature single garages and driveway parking for a second vehicle. All homes come equipped to support electric vehicle charging. An optional plug-in-ready upgrade is available. For visitors, 13 parking stalls are distributed throughout the property. Of these, five are accessible.
Developer Team for Glenpark Row II
In 2017, VanMar Developments announced Drysdale Row, a collection of 69 North Glenmore townhomes that sold out in mere weeks. Then, in spring 2021, Glenpark Row was launched and sold 52 homes in 52 days! Now, continuing the legacy, is Glenpark Row II, inspired by the most desirable elements of both its preceding sister projects. With over 45 years of building experience and over 80 completed projects, VanMar instills a sense of confidence, trust, and that special feeling of home into every one of their homes.
RLA Architects is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment. Past projects featured here include Berkeley House, Forester at Burke Mountain, Whitgift Gardens, and Belmont Residences
Laura Vroom, principal designer for Outpost Design, maintains an interdisciplinary design practice that values the cohesive relationship between interior and exterior design, and the effortless integration of elements from the local environment. While her work varies in different contexts, reoccurring design elements include the use of local materials, durable finishes, and minimalist-inspired design that is practical enough for everyday living.
Expected Completion for Glenpark Row II
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lake Country, McKinley Beach, or North Glenmore?