At a Glance
- located at East 8th Avenue & Lakewood Drive
- 3-storey woodframe triplex
- 2- & 3-bedroom suites
- steps from Laura Secord Elementary & Van Tech Secondary schools
- near Central Valley Greenway
- short distance to Trout Lake Park & Community Centre
- short bus ride to Commercial-Broadway SkyTrain Station
- close to Commercial Drive shops, restaurants, services
Discover the Force of Gravity
Located in a tranquil Grandview-Woodland residential neighbourhood, Gravity is a new luxury triplex development by Maven & Co. Projects. These three stylish homes, designed by Architrix Design Studio, feature open living spaces, spacious dining rooms, and private outdoor spaces. Award-winning Marrimor Interiors has created elegant living spaces by employing high quality materials, complimented by custom millwork, premium Fischer & Paykel appliances, ANDlight feature lighting, and Riobel fixtures. Each home includes full-height underground storage, a dedicated parking stall with EV charging capability, and secure bicycle storage.
Located between Commercial Drive and Nanaimo Street, Gravity offers you the best of both worlds. Choose from the eclectic pull of The Drive’s 300 merchants or the more laid-back atmosphere at Broadway & Nanaimo, with breakfast at Bon’s, lunch at Got Phở Thiên Kim, or dinner at Boteco Brasil. A short bike ride down Lakewood Drive, Trout Lake is where you can let Fido loose in the off-leash dog area or pick up local food at the popular farmer’s market. Basketball, tennis, skating, and many more recreational programs are available at the Trout Lake Community Centre. For entertaining at home, Viti Wine & Lager and The Deli by Continental Sausage make cocktail parties a snap. For a night on the town — whether its dinner and a movie, or concert or a game — SkyTrain will have you Downtown in 15 minutes.
Pricing for Gravity
Presales begin in spring 2022. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Gravity updates.
Floor Plans for Gravity
Gravity offers a choice of two 3-bedroom multi-level homes and one single-level garden suite:
2062 East 8th
This 3-storey front duplex residence offers 1,458 sq ft of interior space with 9′ main floor ceilings, a spectacular built-in dining banquet, two mid-storey bedrooms, and a top floor master suite with a north-facing covered deck. Outdoor space includes a front porch connected to a private front yard.
2064 East 8th
With 1,419 sq ft of interior space, this 2-storey rear duplex unit features 9′ main floor ceilings, flex space with built-in desk or optional bar, space for a large dining table, and three upper floor bedrooms. A 9′-wide multi-slide glass door leads to a full-width, south-facing rear patio.
2066 East 8th
This single-level garden suite has 1,063 sq ft of interior space, as well as a patio that leads to a private, south-facing back yard. There are two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a flex space for a home office.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options according to your needs.
High quality materials and beautiful, functional spaces by award-winning Marrimor Interiors.
- Smartphone-connected video intercom system
- Prewired for camera at front entry and rear storage area
- Energy Star windows by Vinyltek
- Black window frames inside and outside
- 9′ main floor ceilings (most plans)
- Stunning wide-plank, white oak engineered hardwood flooring
- Optional whole-home Sonos audio system
- Prewired for tv/cable/internet to a central smart panel for future expansion
- Smart Nest Labs thermostats
- Incredible comfort with radiant in-floor heating
- Heat recovery ventilator for fresh air
- Prewired for alarm system
- Built-in dining banquet for seating up to eight (2062)
- 8′ island with bar seating for four (2064)
- Built-in dining area extending off the spectacular kitchen island (2066)
- Fisher & Paykel appliance package:
- Fully-integrated 32″ or 36″ fridge
- 30″ self-cleaning wall oven
- Low profile 30″ gas range
- Fully-integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Custom millwork by local cabinet maker featuring full-height cabinetry and no visible hardware
- Walk-in pantry
- Caesarstone quartz countertops & feature tile backsplash
Spa-Like En Suites
- Luxurious Riobel plumbing fixtures
- Feature lighting from Vancouver’s ANDlight (spotlight series)
- Authentic Caesarstone quartz countertops
- High-efficiency on-demand hot water system
- Double sink en suite vanity
- Luxurious curbless en suite shower
Amenities at Gravity
In addition to private yard and deck space, there is also opportunity to socialize at the communal bench under the shade of the shared apple tree.
Parking and Storage
Each home has full-height underground storage, space in a bicycle storage shed, and a dedicated parking stall with EV charging capability.
Developer Team for Gravity
Vancouver boutique developer, Maven & Co. Projects, has assembled the following project team for Gravity:
Formed in 2007, Architrix Design Studio has grown to become a well-established design firm with a network of exceptional builders, suppliers, consultants, and municipal planners. They provide planning and design services for all types of residential construction projects — from renovations to new homes to boutique multi-family projects. Architrix believes that your home is a profound place of nurture, rest, and revitalization. With this belief, they design spaces that are conducive to happy and healthy living, while understanding the environmental impact by designing homes that are environmentally aware and aesthetically elevated.
Vancouver-based WLK Homes specializes in building and renovating luxury custom homes with a focus on quality. Owners, Warren and Janet Kimmel, have been developing, designing, and building exceptional homes together for over 15 years. Both are from families involved in the construction and development business. WLK has completed homes in Canada, England, and South Africa.
Marrimor Interiors is a multi-disciplinary design studio specializing in interior experiences. The firm offers interior design services for commercial, residential, and hospitality projects; custom furniture and millwork design; and design for area rugs, products, and custom objects. The team at Marrimor has an eye for clever design, married with precise execution. The Marrimor promise is simple: you feel at home when at home.
Expected Completion for Gravity
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Renfrew-Collingwood, Kensington-Cedar Cottage, or Grandview-Woodland?