At a Glance
- located at Landie Road & Swordy Road
- 36 x 3-level townhomes
- across the street from Boyce-Gyro Beach Park
- short walk to Mission Medical Centre
- near Mission Park Shopping Centre
- close to Okanagan College
- 6-minute drive to Michaelbrook Golf Club
- within 10 minutes from South Kelowna vineyards
- 11-minute drive to downtown Kelowna restaurants & cultural venues
Life is Better by the Beach
Gyro Beach is a new lakeside townhome community in the Lower Mission district of Kelowna. These luxurious 3-storey residences feature attached garages, roomy open-concept living areas, premium KitchenAid appliances, air conditioning, bedroom-level laundry closets, and a spacious rooftop patio designed to appreciate the scenic views to the fullest. Remaining homes have storage space on each floor that can be converted to install a Hybrid elevator for greater accessibility and moving cumbersome items. A selection of developer upgrade options provides you with the ability to customize your home to better suit your lifestyle needs and comfortably age in place.
Luxury, comfort, and convenience await you at Gyro Beach Townhomes. One of Kelowna’s finest beaches, Gyro Beach, is steps from your front door. Go for a swim, relax by the water, or take a winter walk along the lakeside. Idyllic Pandosy Village is only a short stroll away with quaint cafés, art galleries, and local shops. With about 2,000 hours of sunshine every year, golfers have plenty of opportunity to enjoy championship courses set in some of the country’s most beautiful scenery. Kelowna is also home to award-winning wineries. Spend an afternoon at the tasting bar or have lunch in the bistro while taking in breathtaking views. Kelowna is truly one of a kind.
Pricing for Gyro Beach
Selling now from $990,000. Residents are permitted to have one dog or one cat. Rentals are allowed with restrictions.
Floor Plans for Gyro Beach
Gyro Beach’s 4-level townhomes are ideal for downsizers seeking a comfortable home to age in place. Choose from four different plans, ranging in size from 1,495 – 2,075 sq ft, offering from two to four bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms. Each home is also designed to accommodate an optional Hybrid elevator to access all floors. Five select plans include special zoning for a 300-sq-ft home business with a separate ground-level entry.
Homeowners will enjoy a relaxing, Mediterranean lifestyle with their spacious private rooftop terrace. Begin the day with an unhurried breakfast, catching up on the day’s news while the sun rises. A gas barbeque connection and built-in wet bar mean languid summer nights dining al fresco with family or friends, enjoying a 100-mile meal from local food producers and vintners, as dusk fades into moonlight. Glass railings enhance lake and city views.
You can browse floorplan details on the Gyro Beach website.
Gyro Beach Interiors
- Choice of three colour palettes with designer-chosen materials
- Open-design living area with 9′ ceilings throughout main level
- Extra-high ceiling & door at front entrance
- Modern wide-plank hardwood flooring
- Large windows with wood blinds
- Elegant Essex series brushed nickel/chrome half-opal glass lights
- 3-light dining area chandelier with dimmer
- LED ceiling pot lighting
- Spacious master bedroom walk-in closets
- Bedroom-level laundry closet with hookups for stacking washer & dryer
- Central forced air conditioning
- Gas barbeque connections on main deck & rooftop patio
- Gas rough-in for kitchen stove/oven & clothes dryer
- Pre-wired for internet and cable TV, complete to rooftop patio
- Pre-wired for home security
- Conduit for optional fiber optic cable installation
- Choice of three style of laminate-finish cabinets
- Undercabinet LED pot lighting
- Soft-close drawer slides with quality ball bearing slides for pan drawers
- 6″ tubular chrome handles for cabinets & drawers
- Adjustable European-style chrome hinges
- Choice of two different colored 3/4″ manufactured quartz countertops
- Contemporary linear glass/quartz/stone stripped backsplash
- Elegant double-bowl 8″-deep undermount granite composite sink
- Low-flow chrome single-lever Italian faucets
- 5 ½” kitchen island pendant lighting
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package:
- French door refrigerator with ice & water dispenser
- Ceran top self-cleaning range
- Combination range hood / 2 cu ft microwave
- Built-in dishwasher
- Built-in undercounter wood-finished wine storage rack
- Wine cooler
- Contemporary undermount rectangular lavatory
- Wallmount, low-flow chrome single-lever Italian faucets
- En suite frameless clear glass sliding shower enclosure
- Low consumption, insulted tank for sound reduction porcelain water closet
- Bathroom floors include 12″ x 24″ porcelain tiles
- Master bedroom en suite with heated floor
Upgrade Options & Packages
- Material choices, cabinets, hardwood flooring and granite countertops
- Kitchen appliance package, Bosch package, or gas range or induction cooktop
- Undercounter, built-in wine fridge
- Bathroom porcelain tile option, main or en suite
- Bathroom in-floor heating option, main or en suite
- Built-in central vacuum system
- Window blind coverings
- Rooftop wetbar, including sink, cabinet, fridge & rollup door
- Customized in-home Hybrid elevator
- Garage 4-post vehicle hoist
Amenities at Gyro Beach
Gyro Beach offers residents the use of a private courtyard with a pergola, trellis, and seating area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has its own attached insulated garage with space for two or three vehicles. Garage doors are 8′ high to accommodate vehicles with ski or luggage racks. Some plans have extra space adjacent to the garage that can be used for storage or a workshop. Ample street parking is available, as well as 10 visitor stalls within the site.
Maintenance Fees at Gyro Beach
$0.10 – $0.11 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Gyro Beach
Gyro Beach townhomes were developed by Northern Lights Land Development. NLLD commissioned Kelowna-based Novation Design Studio to design the community.
Expected Completion for Gyro Beach
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna, Summerland, or Penticton?