At a Glance
- located at Guelph & Broadway
- 4-storey, mixed-use woodframe lowrise
- 70 condominiums
- 10,500 sq ft of commercial space
- direct access to bike routes & public transit
- 5-minute walk to future SkyTrain station
- close to Main Street boutiques, cafes, restaurants
- proximity to post-secondary schools
- near Brewery Creek, Olympic Village, False Creek
Designed for a Culture of Creators
Habitat is a new 4-storey, mixed-use building coming soon to Mount Pleasant at the corner of East Broadway and Guelph Street. Designed to celebrate the neighbourhood’s vibrant culture and ecosystem, Habitat offers a selection of 70 condominiums built over nine ground floor retail spaces and two levels of underground parking. Building amenities include a flex room with kitchen and workstations, and a large rooftop patio featuring spaces to lounge and dine while enjoying the captivating city view.
Habitat is the epitome of the car-free living. With top scores for biking, walking, and transit, you’ll enjoy a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle focused more on activities you enjoy than time behind the wheel. This ideal location is close to popular craft breweries, laid-back cafés, local boutiques, and eclectic restaurants. Steps outside your door you’ll find Dude Chilling Park, Mt. Pleasant Farmer’s Market, Brewery Creek Community Garden, and the Mt. Pleasant Community Centre. Just a 10-minute walk away are Vancouver’s tech and innovation hubs, including Emily Carr University of Art + Design, the Centre for Digital Media, and headquarters for Hootsuite, Lululemon, MEC, and Nature’s Path. Culture and community are interwoven. Habitat is committed to cultivating both.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Habitat
Sales start September 2020. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Habitat updates.
Floor Plans for Habitat
Seventy condominiums, ranging in size from studios to 3-bedroom suites, occupy the three floors above ground-level retail units. A selection of top floor homes have private rooftop patios. Habitat offers the following unit mix:
- 47 x studios from 451 – 522 sq ft
- 9 x 1-bedroom from 474 – 631 sq ft
- 10 x 2-bedroom from 621 – 948 sq ft
- 4 x 3-bedroom from 990 – 1,073 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Clean, contemporary interior design by award-winning Cristina Oberti Interior Design.
- Two interior colour palettes to choose from: Light or Dark
- Contemporary laminate flooring throughout home
- White roller blinds
- Stacked front-loading high-efficiency washer & dryer
- Gas bibs on 2nd floor lane-side patios & rooftop patio
- Wood style accent feature frame & open shelf
- Stunning matte cabinetry with built-in internal drawers
- Quartz countertop & premium vertical tile backsplash
- Recessed LED puck lighting below upper cabinetry
- Built-in under sink recycling organizer
- Premium Fulgor Milano stainless steel appliance package with fully-integrated fridge & dishwasher for a clean and seamless look
- White quartz countertop
- Full-height mirror with wood veneer medicine cabinet
- Vanity with fully-integrated LED lighting
- Sleek matte black hardware & plumbing fixtures
- Rain shower head with adjustable handle in all main/master bathrooms
- Matte grey porcelain floor tile
- Modern vertical-stack white surround wall tiles & backsplash
Amenities at Habitat
A flexible amenity room with kitchen and work stations provides space to get the job done or tackle a personal project. A common rooftop patio, with a barbeque dining area and firepit lounge space, is the perfect place to host a party with an amazing mountain and city view. On the ground floor, up to nine retail units will bring life to frontages along Broadway, Guelph, and the laneway.
Parking and Storage
A two-level underground parkade will provide secure storage lockers, and parking for 113 bicycles and 115 vehicles. Electric car charging capabilities will be available for all residential parking stalls. Ask for pricing and availability for parking stalls and storage lockers.
Maintenance Fees at Habitat
Developer Team for Habitat
Habitat is a collaboration of three local Vancouver developers — Porte Homes, fabric living, and Hudson Holdings. With over 50 years of combined experiences, comes a longstanding track record of successful projects. This unique partnership has come together to bring this exciting project to life in Mount Pleasant.
Porte has been serious about real estate since 1968. They have built over 2,000 homes, and own & manage 880,000 sq ft of commercial space and 750 rental suites. Porte considers building communities a labour of love that carries a great amount of responsibility. They are committed to creating places where people love to live, work, and play, while strengthening their communities so they last for generations.
fabric living is a Vancouver-based real estate development company that celebrates community by creating unique spaces in vibrant, authentic neighbourhoods. fabric is a purpose-driven development company that specializes in the development and revitalization of multi-family residential, commercial properties and mixed-use projects. fabric invests in the creation of community-minded projects in emerging neighbourhoods with a focus on adding value to local communities, weaving the city together one project at a time.
Founded in 1983, Hudson Holdings is a Vancouver-based real estate development company specializing in commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects. Hudson works closely with investors and landowners to achieve results that exceed expectations. Past work includes the Fairview Green townhomes and King Edward Green in the Cambie Corridor — both designed by W.T. Leung Architects.
Formosis Architecture is a boutique Vancouver design firm with expertise in complex commercial, institutional, and mixed-use projects. For the past 20 years, the principals of Formosis have helped shape the landscape of sustainable architecture. Hands-on, flexible design in a collaborative environment, well-honed listening skills, and careful site analysis make Formosis an ideal collaborator.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes The Arbutus, Sun Towers Two, The Residences on Marine, and Vista.
Expected Completion for Habitat
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, along Main Street, or near False Creek?