At a Glance
- located at University Crescent & Highland Court
- 12-storey residential building
- 115 condominiums
- close to UniverCity Childcare Centre
- steps from University Highlands Elementary School
- short walk to Nesters Market & High Street shopping
- near Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area trails
- 5-minute walk to bus loop with direct express bus to downtown Vancouver
- 15 minutes from Aquatic & Fitness Centre
Mosaic Homes Proposes 12-Storey Condo for UniverCity West Highlands Neighbourhood
Following their Fraser and Nest projects, Mosaic Homes’ third development for SFU’s UniverCity masterplanned community is anticipated to bring 115 new condominiums to Burnaby Mountain. Situated in the northwest quandrant, the 12-storey highrise will offer captivating views of Burrard Inlet. Enjoy the convenience of having all your daily necessities located within walking distance, as well as frequent transit service connecting you to SkyTrain and directly to Downtown Vancouver. Hamilton will be ideally-suited to university faculty, staff, and students.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Floor Plans for Hamilton
Mosaic Homes is proposing the following mix of units:
- 68 x 1-bedroom adaptable from 538 – 540 sq ft
- 38 x 2-bedroom from 769 – 804 sq ft
- 1 x 1,072-sq-ft 2-bedroom adaptable
- 1 x 1,042-sq-ft 2-bedroom + den
- 7 x 3-bedroom adaptable from 1,011 – 1,151 sq ft
Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Hamilton updates.
Amenities at Hamilton
Communal facilities for residents include a meeting room and study spaces. The development proposal also includes a child’s play area and a rooftop patio, complete with picnic tables and cooking facilities.
Parking and Storage
Hamilton will offer three levels of underground parking that will accommodate 121 EV-ready resident and 24 visitor vehicle spaces (13 on-site and 11 off-site), of which 3 are accessible. There will also be secure spaces for 122 bicycles, 2 car wash stalls, 1 loading bay, and 56 storage lockers. Racks for 23 bikes will be available for short-term visitor use.
Maintenance Fees at Hamilton
Developer Team for Hamilton
Brought to you by the developer of Cambria, Cambria Park, and Elizabeth, Vancouver-based MOSAIC Homes is driven by a simple purpose: the thoughtful and urbane densification of cities. MOSAIC currently focuses on building the best apartments and townhomes throughout Greater Vancouver. It’s about adding value using great design — value that endures for years after you move in.
Expected Completion for Hamilton
Are you interested in learning more about other condos in UniverCity, Brentwood, Lougheed, or Metrotown?