Hartley by Porte Homes Surrey – At a Glance
- Hartley by Porte Homes Surrey is located at 139 Street & 104A Avenue.
- four 6-storey woodframe mid-rises
- 279 condos + 20 townhomes
- close to Save-On-Foods, London Drugs, Canadian Tire
- short bike ride to Forsyth Road Elementary & Hawthorne Rotary Park
- near Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- 9-minute walk to Surrey Central Station
- 5-minute drive to Central City restaurants, shops, brewpub
- 50 minutes to downtown Vancouver via SkyTrain
Home is Where the Hart is
Porte Homes introduces Hartley Surrey, a collection of 279 condominiums and 20 townhomes coming soon to Surrey City Centre.
Consisting of four 6-storey woodframe buildings surrounding a large courtyard, Hartley Surrey offers a selection of studio to 3-bedroom floor plans with interiors ranging from 483 – 1,543 sq ft.
This Surrey presale condo offer over 7,500 sq ft of indoor amenities offer space to create, places to play, and communal hubs to connect.
These include lounges with kitchens and dining areas, a gym, meeting rooms, and a dog wash station.
Surrey offers an exciting variety of restaurants, cafes, fitness studios, and shops for residents of all ages. Save-On-Foods, London Drugs, and Canadian Tire are nearby to take care of your daily needs.
Central City Shopping Centre has even more options with 140 retailers and eateries such as Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, T&T, and Central City Brewing.
With access to cycling trails, playgrounds, and popular parks, like Hawthorne Rotary and Forsyth in the neighbourhood, your home is a launching pad for the outdoors.
And with Surrey Central Station less than 10 minutes away, you’ll appreciate convenient connections to Burnaby, Vancouver, and beyond.
Hartley by Porte Homes hits all the marks, bringing something special to the centre of modern Surrey.
Pricing for Hartley Surrey
Starting from $509,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Hartley updates.
Floor Plans for Hartley
From studios to 2-bedroom townhomes to 3-bedroom condominiums, Hartley offers a wide selection of floorplans for all life situations with the following housing mix:
- 2 x 538-sq-ft studios
- 65 x 1-bedroom from 483 – 624 sq ft
- 118 x 1-bedroom + den from 594 – 754 sq ft
- 88 x 2-bedroom from 739 – 877 sq ft
- 2 x 953-sq-ft 2-bedroom + den
- 4 x 1,088-sq-ft 3-bedroom
- 20 x townhouses from 1,207 – 1,543 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Hartley Surrey Interiors
- Choose between two designer colour palettes
- 8’10″ ceiling height
- 4” baseboards throughout
- Faux wood blinds for shade & privacy
- In-suite Samsung front loading washer & dryer
- Ample storage and closet space throughout
- Large oversized windows
- Laminate flooring throughout main living areas with carpet in the bedrooms
- Modern soft close cabinetry with under cabinet lighting
- Woodgrain-detailed open shelving
- Quartz countertops and vertical porcelain tile backsplash
- Stainless steel undermount double basin sink with pull down spray faucet in matte black
- Full-size stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Samsung 16 cu.ft. counter depth refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Samsung 30” electric range with 5 burners
- Samsung Energy Star Certified dishwasher
- AEG built-in hood fan
Hartley Surrey Bathrooms
- Custom designed vanity with undermount sink, quartz countertops & and oversized drawers
- Medicine cabinet for extra storage in en suite
- Deep soaker tub and/or oversized shower stalls with glass doors and porcelain tile surround
- Porcelain tile floors
- Matte black faucet and accessories
Amenities at Hartley by Porte Homes Surrey
Hartley Surrey’s four buildings surround a central courtyard that will offer residents a great lawn, a community garden, patio lounges, an amphitheatre, a children’s play area, and a bocce court. Three indoor amenity areas each connect with the courtyard. In Building A is a meeting space and a lounge with a kitchen and bathroom. Building B features a multi-purpose room. Under Buildings C and D, adjacent to P1, the indoor space consists of a lounge, meeting space, kitchen and dining area, multi-purpose room, yoga and fitness areas, dog wash station, and a bicycle repair room.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will accommodate 359 bicycles and 383 vehicle stalls, of which 59 are for visitors and 6 are accessible. An energized EV charging outlet will be provided for each resident stall and 50% of visitor stalls. Short-term racks for 24 visitor bicycles will be located at ground level.
Maintenance Fees at Hartley
Expect maintenance fees of $0.50 per squar foot per month.
Developer Team for Hartley
Porte Homes has been serious about real estate since 1968, and has been active in the Surrey market since 1974. They have built over 2,000 homes, and own and manage 880,000 sq ft of commercial space and 750 rental suites. Porte is committed to creating places where people love to live, work, and play, while strengthening their communities so they last for generations. Previous projects featured here include Clyde, Habitat, and Quinn.
Studio One Architecture
Studio One Architecture is a Canadian architectural firm founded in 1991 in Vancouver. Known for its hands-on and honest approach to complex design assignments, the firm has completed a wide variety of projects, ranging from urban studies to interior design projects. Every project is a unique opportunity to engage in the process of creation, to apply their values, to involve their clients, and to strive for optimum result. Those featured here include Dwell24, JOIE, and Third Street. Studio One’s commitment to principles of good design is complemented by experienced senior personnel and supported by an enthusiastic, dedicated team.
Portico Design Group
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Baycrest West’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Hartley
Expect completion for March 2025. Will be built in four phases.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Surrey, or Langley?