At a Glance
- located at 164A Street & 17A Avenue
- 25 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 152 strata townhomes
- almost 57,000 sq ft of indoor & outdoor amenity space
- next to Grandview Ridge Trail
- 4-minute drive to Meridian Par 3 Golf
- 6 minutes from The Shops at Morgan Crossing
- 6-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
- 9 minutes from White Rock beach
Home is How You Want to Live
Hazelwood is a new collection of 152 townhomes from Hungerford Properties located in Surrey’s South Grandview neighbourhood. With up to 2,185 sq ft of living space, these spacious 3- and 4-bedroom homes are designed for family life in a contemporary West Coast style. Hazelwood’s clubhouse offers two lounges that are ideal for group celebrations. A fitness room and multi-sports court make it convenient to keep fit. Children will have lots of space to play with over one acre of community parkland. This is where neighbours become friends and families create fond, life-long memories.
Hazelwood is well-positioned for everything you could want from a family home. Schools for children of all ages are dotted throughout the neighbourhood, with new elementary and secondary schools to be built just a few blocks away. At your doorstep, the future Grandview Ridge Trail is a greenway that connects pedestrians and cyclists with destinations throughout South Surrey — from the shops and services of Morgan Crossing to the fairy forest at Redwood Park. Nearby King George Boulevard and highways 99 & 15 link you to communities around the Lower Mainland, as well as the Peace Arch border crossing. The picturesque pier and beach in White Rock are less than 10 minutes away. Savour a connected lifestyle at Hazelwood.
Floor Plans for Hazelwood
Hazelwood consists of 152 townhomes contained in 25 x 3-storey buildings with 3 to 10 units per building. These spacious homes offer a selection of 3-bedroom, 3-bedroom + den, and 4-bedroom plans, ranging from 1,750 – 2,185 sq ft. Select residences feature masters on main and/or rooftop decks. You can browse basic floorplans on the Hazelwood website.
The open and bright interiors are crafted with elegant finishes that contribute to a timeless aesthetic. Personalize your space by selecting from two designer colour schemes. Your home is simple, yet endlessly comforting.
- Choice of two colour schemes: Willow or Oak
- Airy 9′ ceilings on main floor
- Energy-saving double glazed windows
- Rich wide-plank laminate wood flooring on main level
- Roller shades throughout with blackout shades in bedrooms
- Durable woven loop carpeting in all bedrooms, stairs, upper hallway
- Satin nickel door handles by Taymor
- Large-format ceramic tiles in laundry closets & most entryways
- Energy Star LG front-loading washer & dryer
- Elegant recessed pot lighting
- Modern flat stock casings on all doors and main floor windows
- 5″ flat stock baseboards throughout the main level
- Forced-air heating system in all homes
- Pre-wired for in-home security system of your choice
- Hardwired smoke and CO2 detectors in all homes and common areas
- Large patios, balconies, or rooftop decks for outdoor entertaining
- Rough-in for natural gas barbeque
- Floor-to-ceiling flat-panel cabinets in matte white or grey
- Quartz stone, marble-look countertops
- Co-ordinated white ceramic tile backsplash
- Elegant Grohe single-handle pull-down faucet
- Double-bowl stainless steel undermount sink
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package:
- Spacious 36″, 20 cu ft refrigerator with French doors, bottom freezer, icemaker, interior water dispenser
- Slide-in gas convection range with 5 burners
- Large 5.8 cu ft oven with steam rack
- Quiet 46 DBA dishwasher with stainless steel tub & fingerprint-resistant coating
- Built-in microwave with stainless steel trim
- Broan Elite stainless steel hood fan
- Modern globe pendants above kitchen island
- Soft-closing doors & drawers with chrome pulls
- LED under-cabinet task lighting
- Main baths with mirrors & wall-mounted vanity lighting
- Gorgeous large-format tiles on floors & tub surrounds
- Sleek undermount sinks & quartz countertops
- Dual sinks in every en suite with single-lever faucets
- Silver Elm- or Walnut-look en suite cabinetry with open shelving
- Flat-panel wood laminate cabinetry in powder rooms and en suites
- Frameless glass showers in en suites
- Polished chrome Grohe handshower in en suites
- Guest powder rooms on main level
- Integrated air conditioning system
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel kitchen appliance package
- Custom closet shelving in master bedroom
- Butler’s pantry with undercounter wine fridge
- Floating mirror shelving in master en suite
- Integral kitchen backsplash
- Laminate flooring upgrade on stairs, hallway, bedrooms
- Electric fireplace in great room for select plans
- Melamine laundry shelving and/or cabinetry
- Garage cabinets
- Epoxy flooring in garage
- Stainless steel gas outlet on decks
Amenities at Hazelwood
Enjoy exclusive use of The Hazelwood Club, a 2-storey, resident-only amenity with a mixture of spaces for relaxation, socializing, and physical activity. Two lounges offer casual or refined backdrops for entertaining friends or meeting neighbors. A fitness room will structure your workout, while the multi-sports area combines exercise with fun. Cook delicious meals on the outdoor barbeque or watch your quickly growing kids amuse themselves in the play area.
There are also two outdoor common areas. The north amenity consists of an open lawn, landscaped areas with decorative pergolas, benches, a rain garden, and a natural play area for children. The large south amenity is primarily a natural area, landscaped with trees and wildflowers.
Parking and Storage
There’s space for two cars in your garage with a level 2 electric vehicle charger or, if you only have one vehicle, use it as extra storage or a workshop. Visitor parking consists of 30 stalls, of which 4 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Hazelwood
$0.19 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Hazelwood
Hungerford Properties is a fast-growing real estate investment, management and development company with millions of square feet of industrial, office, retail, and residential properties in Western Canada. For over 40 years, the family company has grown into a visionary organization of astute investors, proud builders, and passionate creators of award-winning projects, including MacPherson Walk which won multiple Georgie Awards and a UDI Award of Excellence.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
Kleen Design is an award-winning, South Surrey-based interior design practice known for creativity, design, and attention to detail. Since 2008, Kleen has earned a reputation as a boutique-style interior design firm. They concentrate on a few projects at a time, so as to always provide good customer service and finished results that are unique, beautiful, and timeless. Projects include Carson, Crest, and Dwell24.
Expected Completion for Hazelwood
First occupancy is expected in May 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Surrey, or Tsawwassen?