At a Glance
- located at 53A Avenue & 201 Street
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 48 market condominiums
- 10-minute walk to future Langley SkyTrain station
- 5-minute drive to Willowbrook Mall
- local brewpub, cidery, wineries
- near Newlands Golf and Country Club
- 10 minutes from Canadian Museum of Flight
West-Coast-inspired architecture combined with modern materials and craftsmanship define the distinct features you’ll find at The Henley in Langley. Elements such as brick cladding, cement board siding, and shakes with a mix of natural wood accents, play a collective part in the buildings traditional yet contemporary facade. Enjoy the practical luxuries and comforts of a single-family home without compromising your living space or budget. The well-designed and spacious suites feature open concept floor plans, full-size laundry/storage rooms, plus master bedrooms expanded by walk-in closets and en suites.
The Henley is a perfect investment whether you’re downsizing or just starting out. Centrally located in the Fraser Valley, Langley extends swift and easy access within the Lower Mainland. Amongst an abundance of recreational activities, variety of shops, trendy cafes, local boutiques, restaurants, and evening entertainment, Langley’s convenient and welcoming lifestyle is second to none.
Pricing for The Henley
Starting in the low $300,000s. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to The Henley updates.
Floor Plans for The Henley
Homes come in six different floorplans, ranging in size from 580 – 1,015 sq ft with the following unit types:
- 1-bedroom + den
- 2-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Henley Interiors
- High-quality laminate floors throughout the living, kitchen, and dining areas.
- Flat panel casings, door headers, and baseboards provide the perfect framing for your perfect home.
- Sleek and stylish black matte hardware throughout for a modern and contemporary feel.
- Inviting 9′ ceilings.
- Entertain and enjoy with open concept living space.
- Plush, quality carpet in the bedrooms enhance comfort and warmth.
- Peace and privacy—sound limiting walls and ceilings come standard in every home.
Kitchens that Impress
- Fun and functional—your new kitchen is open concept with a space to prep and a space to store.
- Waterfall Venatino quartz countertops accent a refined tile backsplash—finesse meets modern with unprecedented quality.
- Sophisticated stainless-steel appliances selected specifically for your suites modern needs.
- Undermount sinks and soft close cabinets come standard in every home.
- Under cabinet and over counter lighting provides a soft and inviting ambiance.
- Designer inspired tiled tub and shower surrounds.
- Undermount sinks and quartz counters for a sharp, modern and clean look.
- Sophisticated king-size ceramic tile fills the bathroom floors.
- Stylish stainless fixtures form a contemporary style with classic quality.
- Central hot water—no tank to run out or replace.
Amenities at The Henley
Extend your living space and enhance your lifestyle—owners can enjoy the exclusive use of three separate amenity rooms conveniently located right in your building. Outdoor entertainment area and community garden plots make the most of outside common areas.
Parking and Storage
One parking stall is included per home and 26 bicycle spaces are available for residents’ use. Additional parking, bike lockers, and storage are available for purchase.
Maintenance Fees at The Henley
$0.28 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Henley
Redekop Kroeker is a developer renowned for providing quality workmanship, enduring value, and exceptional service to their homeowners throughout British Columbia. Their latest offering of quality homes at The Henley has been carefully built to reflect the values and the character that RKDI recognizes have solidified Langley’s moniker, “The Place To Be”. RKDI continues to set new benchmarks for quality projects.
Keystone Architecture is an architectural firm situated in Abbotsford, BC, that has a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm that oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year for more than 600 projects successfully completed to date.
Expected Completion for The Henley
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Surrey, or Tsawwassen?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!