At a Glance
- located at 60 Avenue & 175A Street
- 4 woodframe buildings
- 25 townhomes
- near Cloverdale Arena & Cloverdale Recreation Centre
- close to Cloverdale Fairgrounds & Fraser Downs Racetrack
- 9-minute walk to George Greenaway Elementary School & Cloverdale Ball Park
- 5-minute bike ride to Cloverdale Athletic Park
- 4-minute drive to Cloverdale Crossing shopping
- 10 minutes to Northview Golf & Country Club
Hepburn is the latest development by Sync Properties, coming soon to Cloverdale Town Centre. It is a collection of 25 Tudor-style townhomes with spacious 3- and 4-bedroom floorplans. Open concept layouts boast up to 1,686 sq ft of living space, finished with a contemporary interior design by The Collaborative Design Studio. Attached garages can accommodate two cars side-by-side or a single vehicle in tandem configurations, with plenty of room for storage.
For families, Hepburn is ideally situated beside Cloverdale Catholic School and is just a short walk from George Greenaway Elementary School. Neighbourhood recreational and leisure amenities include the BC Vintage Truck Museum, Cloverdale Arena, a curling rink, Cloverdale Recreation Centre, a youth park, Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre, Cloverdale Fairgrounds, and Fraser Downs Racetrack. A stroll down to 58 Avenue presents you with a variety of local cafes, restaurants, and shops in downtown Cloverdale. Nearby shopping centres, such as Cloverdale Crossing and Clover Square Village offer mainstream shopping with Save-On-Foods, London Drugs, and a BC Liquor Store. With all the warmth of a close-knit community and the convenience of urban essentials, Hepburn calls you home.
Pricing for Hepburn
Now selling from from $749,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options.
Floor Plans for Hepburn
Hepburn’s family-size, 3-storey townhouses offer a choice of 3- and 4-bedroom layouts. Ranging from 1,417 – 1,441 sq ft, A and B plans include three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and tandem garages. There are 17 C Plan homes with four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with layouts ranging from 1,658 – 1,686 sq ft. All homes have individual entries, fenced and landscaped private yards, front and rear garden hose bibs, and main floor decks with gas barbeque hookups.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes
- 9′ main floor ceilings, vaulted ceilings in master bedroom
- Oversized Low-E glass windows with 2″ faux wood blinds
- Oversized porcelain tile flooring in foyer
- Wide plank vinyl hardwood flooring in main living areas
- Soft, plush 100% polyester carpeting in bedrooms, hallways, stairwells
- Built in wall-mounted shelving
- Samsung side-by-side front- loading washer & dryer
- Linen closet in select homes
- Forced-air heating with optional air conditioning
- Rough in for built-in vacuum
- Pre-wired for high speed internet & cable
- Roughed-in security system
- Hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Shaker cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- Under cabinet lighting
- Large kitchen island with seating space & built-in shelving
- Samsung stainless steel appliance package:
- Counter-depth French-door refrigerator with bottom freezer
- 5-burner slide-in gas range with large capacity convection oven
- 30″ stainless steel wall-mounted chimney hood fan
- Panasonic stainless steel Inverter microwave
- Integrated Energy Star dishwasher
- Quartz countertops with glazed ceramic tile backsplash
- Undermount double stainless steel sink
- Polished Delta chrome single-lever faucet with pulldown spray
- Wide plank vinyl hardwood flooring
- Shaker cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- Quartz countertops
- Floating vanity mirror with side lighting and vessel sink in powder room
- Deep soaker tubs with porcelain tile surround
- Glass shower enclosures with tile surround
- Polished chrome faucets and shower heads
- Dual-flush toilets
- Porcelain tile flooring
Amenities at Hepburn
Homeowners will have shared use of an outdoor amenity located between the two buildings on the south side of the site. It features an active play area for children, raised community garden beds, and landscaped seating areas.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached garage with 17 homes having a side-by-side double car garage and 7 a partially enclosed tandem garage. Five visitor parking stalls are clustered around the entrance driveway and outdoor amenity.
Maintenance Fees at Hepburn
$0.17 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Hepburn
Sync Properties is a new real estate development company focused on residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects within the Fraser Valley. Driven by years of expertise in real estate and hospitality, Sync focuses on quality, innovation, and integrity when building homes. Their team collaborates with industry partners to present living experiences that offer lasting value and connection.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Hepburn
First occupancy is expected in April 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Guildford, Surrey City Centre, or Newton?