At a Glance
- located at Steveston Highway & Kingfisher Drive
- 28 family townhomes
- 4 roof-mounted solar panels on each home
- near O’Hare’s GastroPub
- 7-minute walk to James McKinney Elementary School
- 4-minute drive to Steveston Community Centre
- 5 minutes to Steveston Village restaurants, services, shops
- 7-minute drive to CF Richmond Centre shopping
- 7 minutes to Highway 99
Find Your Balance
Heron is a thoughtfully-designed collection of 28 family-size townhomes in Steveston brought to you by Enrich Developments. Designed by Interface Architecture, these modern 3-and 4-bedroom residences feature back or front yards, attached side-by-side garages, main floor flex space, bedroom level laundries, and master bedroom walk-in closets. Open-concept interiors offer a choice of two colour schemes from iD Design Consulting. Four net metered rooftop solar panels supply power for household appliances and electric vehicle charging. Select plans include a legal suite or an option to upgrade the flex space into a wok kitchen.
Steveston is a family-friendly neighbourhood with Richmond’s top schools, public playgrounds, and the Steveston Community Centre located just minutes away from Heron. Nearby Steveston Village is a historical fishing community that entices locals and visitors alike with its mix of local businesses and eclectic food options. Enjoy the outdoors by exploring Garry Point Park and the West Dyke Trail, which offers captivating views of the Coast Mountains. Life is dynamic — ever-changing like the tides.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Heron
Starting from $929,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, upgrade options, and possible buyer incentives.
Floor Plans for Heron
Select your ideal home from a choice of 2- or 3-level plans. All homes have a front or back yard, attached 2-car garage, bedroom level laundry, and four roof-mounted solar panels. Deck and back yard gas connections offer you the convenience of hooking up a barbeque or heater without the hassle of propane tanks.
Ranging in size from 1,424 to 1,804 sq ft, Heron has the following unit mix:
- 2 x 2-bedroom + flex + legal suite (Plan D)
- 14 x 3-bedroom + flex (Plan C)
- 12 x 4-bedroom (Plan A,B)
For avid home cooks, there is an option to upgrade the flex space in Plan C or D into a wok kitchen. Plan D townhomes have a ground floor lockoff suite with a separate entrance and an apartment-style appliance package. YOu can browse basic floorplans on the Heron Steveston website.
- Select from two timeless colour palettes, curated by iD Design Consulting
- Open-concept living areas are designed with a 9’ high ceiling height
- Luxurious and durable laminate flooring throughout the main floor
- Plush carpeting on stairs and in all upper level corridors and bedrooms
- Extra large master bedrooms accommodate a king-size bed
- Generous walk-in closet for all master bedrooms
- Flex spaces around staircase create additional play areas or office space
- Full-size, side-by-side laundry sets (select homes)
- Energy-efficient, multiple zoned heating and air-conditioning system
- Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) removes stale air and circulates fresh air
- Two modern Italian-inspired kitchen cabinet colour schemes to choose from
- Matte laminate paired with a wood grain laminate kitchen cabinetry finish
- Extra-large kitchen islands with counter seating and extra storage below
- Premium appliance package:
- Fisher & Paykel 32″ or 36″ stainless steel fridge
- Fisher & Paykel 30″ gas range
- 30″ slide-out hood fan
- 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Built-in microwave with stainless steel trim-kit
- Stainless steel one and a half-bowl sink with discreet In-Sinkerator waste disposal
- Option to upgrade flex space into a wok kitchen
Exceptional En Suites
- Double vanities in all master en suites
- All units (select plans only) have five-piece master en suite equipped with an acrylic tub and a glass enclosed rainshower.
- All Unit C Plans have a four-piece master en suite with a larger shower for additional comfort
- All toilets have concealed trapways and low flush modes that conserve water
- Low-maintenance and designer engineered quartz countertops for all master en suites and bathrooms
Amenities at Heron
Residents will enjoy use of an outdoor common area with a children’s play space.
Parking and Storage
All units come with generous side-by-side garages with room for bicycle storage and sports equipment, one 240V Level-2 32A outlet for EV charging, and a water connection for car washing.
Maintenance Fees at Heron
$0.17 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Heron
Enrich Developments has been building homes and enhancing communities since 2008. Their focus is on exceeding expectations for both the quality of their homes and the client experience. Enrich is committed to raising the bar with each project embarked upon. Their goal is to construct quality homes that will set a precedent for future generations through the use of innovative building technology, such as energy-conscious solar panels. Enrich pride themselves in providing homebuyers with a comprehensive after-sales service, beginning with a thorough and proactive deficiencies walk-through and continuity throughout property ownership.
Interface Architecture, established in 1994, is a successful full-service architectural firm practicing in Richmond. The principals, Ken Chow and John Lo, take pride in being creative, practical, and conscientious. They have consistently maintained a small but versatile office, offering a wide range of architectural services including interior design, computer 3D rendering, and model-making.
With over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, encompassing both construction and design, iD Design Consulting is a multidisciplinary design-build firm. iD takes pride in thinking “outside the box” – from project naming, brand positioning to interior design. Together with expert construction management services, iD provides their clients with a seamless project experience.
Expected Completion for Heron
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Steveston, Brighouse, or Bridgeport?
Check out Georgia, Hollybridge, Park Residences, and these great Richmond Presales!