At a Glance
- located at Griffiths Avenue & Balmoral Street
- three 3-storey woodframe rowhouse buildings
- 23 air-conditioned townhomes
- close to Highgate Preschool & Morley Elementary
- 5-minute walk to Highgate Village Shopping Centre
- short drive to Metropolis at Metrotown shopping
- 3 minutes by bike to Edmonds Community Centre recreation
- 7-minute drive to Deer Lake Park
- 13-minute walk to Edmonds SkyTrain Station
- 20-minute drive to downtown Vancouver
The Heart of Highgate
HighGate Homes is a collection of 23 Tudor-style townhomes by Golden Glory Development that combines classic architecture with contemporary interiors. These spacious 3-bedroom homes feature basements with a flex room and direct parking access; a private garden terrace; den; and a top floor master bedroom with walk-in closet, en suite, and balcony. Each home is integrated with its own HVAC system, including a heat recovery ventilator, keeping your home cool in summer and reducing heat loss in the winter.
Situated just off Kingsway, HighGate Homes is ideally located to easily connect you with where you work, shop, and play. Take care of your day-to-day needs nearby at Highgate Village Shopping Centre. Metrotown — with its bustling shopping centre, diverse restaurants, and entertainment venues — is only minutes away. Keep your body, mind, and spirit fit with the recreational amenities and programs available at Edmonds Community Centre and Edmonds Park, or disconnect from the city with a jog through Byrne Creek Ravine Park or a stroll along Burnaby Lake‘s nature trails. Close to everything, but far from ordinary – HighGate Homes is your urban oasis.
Floor Plans for HighGate Homes
Ranging from 1,277 – 1,598 sq ft, choose from a selection of eight floorplans. Homes feature three floors and a basement flex room, direct access from the parkade, a private garden terrace, main floor powder room, second floor den (select plans), master bedroom walk-in closet, and a top floor balcony.
A variety of upgrade options are available, including smart home and senior care packages, laminate flooring, Caesarstone countertop, en suite medicine cabinet, and walk-in closet organizer. You can browse basic floor plans on the HighGate Homes website.
HighGate Homes Interiors
- Your own private garden terrace to enjoy some quiet time
- Two designer colour schemes: Cotton or Lavender
- 9′ ceilings open up the rooms to let in natural light
- Air cooling & heating system for year-round comfort
- Whirlpool Washer: 5.0 cu ft, closet depth – Energy Star
- Whirlpool Dryer: 7.4 cu ft, closet depth – Energy Star
- Flex room and den provide ample flexibility to create a space for your hobbies, exercise area, or home office
- Discrete under-cabinet lighting with beautiful backsplash and granite countertop
- Plenty of storage in the kitchen, with magic corner cabinets and pullout waste & recycling compartment
- All stainless steel appliance package:
- Whirlpool 36″ fridge: W 20 cu ft counter depth French door fingerprint resistant refrigerator with built-in icemaker & fresh filtered water
- Whirlpool 30″ gas range: 5-burner gas cook top with 5.8cu ft oven
- Whirlpool 24″ dishwasher: front control with 50dBA – Energy Star
- Broan 30″ hood fan: 600CFM under cabinet range hood
- Panasonic microwave
- Sophisticated backsplash in powder room & en suite
- Floating vanities feature modern cabinetry with drawer storage & polished white granite countertops
- Master bedroom comes with en suite closet and double sink
- Deep soaker bathtub in white acrylic for ultimate relaxation
- Luxurious large Calacatta tiles
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will provide storage for 23 resident bicycles, 1 car wash stall, and 41 EV-ready vehicle spaces, of which 5 are for visitors. At grade are racks for 5 short-term visitor bicycles. There is a limited opportunity to purchase additional vehicle parking.
Maintenance Fees at HighGate Homes
$0.27 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for HighGate Homes
Richmond-based Golden Glory Development provides real estate development consulting services to clients throughout the Lower Mainland. These include investment consulting, development management, and real estate marketing. Golden Glory commissioned Eric Law Architect to design HighGate Homes.
Expected Completion for HighGate Homes
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Edmonds, Highgate, or Metrotown?