At a Glance
- located at Dowad Drive & Horizon Drive
- 60 cottages, duplexes, townhomes
- 90-acre ecological reserve + 3 acres of parkland
- steps to Skyridge Montessori
- close to Eagle Run Vista Point
- short drive to Garibaldi Village Shopping Centre
- near Mamquam Elementary & Don Ross Middle schools
- surrounded by exceptional outdoor activities
- 40 minutes to Whistler Blackcomb
Wild by Nature
Highline by Polygon Homes is the first phase of the Garibaldi Springs master-planned community in Squamish. In this northern-most section will be a collection of 60 cottages, duplexes, and townhomes offering a choice of 2- and 3-bedroom homes from 1,478 to 2,687 sq ft. The residences are terraced onto the hillside, providing uninterrupted, west-facing views for many homes. Exteriors make a strong first impression with sharply-pitched rooflines and black-framed windows, accented by natural wood timbers, a rich siding palette, and engineered stone. Bright and open interiors are designed around a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel KitchenAid appliances and a spacious island. Private outdoor spaces may include generous decks, patios, and fenced yards. Overheight, two-car garages have extra space to add a work bench or store outdoor gear.
Outdoor exploration is a way of life at Garibaldi Springs. Once the site of a golf course, most of the lands will be rewilded into a 90-acre public ecological reserve and 3 acres of public parkland. A three-kilometre trail network connects these to all the residential areas and Jack’s Trail to Alice Lake. The existing clubhouse will be zoned for commercial use and include a new daycare facility. Families will appreciate the Skyridge Montessori and K-12 schools in close proximity. Just a 6-minute drive away, Garibaldi Village Shopping Centre satisfies your day-to-day shopping needs with an Independent Grocer, London Drugs, Dollarama, Firetail Pets, and a BC Liquor Store. Highline homes are comfortable base camps for families who enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible. With world-class windsurfing, kiteboarding, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, and rock climbing so close at hand, it’s no wonder Squamish is considered an outstanding adventure destination.
Pricing for Highline
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Highline at Garibaldi Springs updates.
Floor Plans for Highline
Highline will offer a mix of 26 x 2-storey duplexes, 22 x 3-storey townhomes, and 12 x single-storey cottages:
1,179 – 1,198 sq ft
2 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms
single level | patio | yard
2,602 – 2,687 sq ft
3 bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms
2-car garage | deck | covered patio | south-facing yard
1,478 – 1,554 sq ft
3 bedrooms | 2.5 bathrooms
2-car garage | patio | back yard
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Bright and open spaces are designed around a gourmet kitchen with a spacious island that becomes a natural gathering point for friends and family. Recharge in spa-inspired en suites with dual sinks, under-cabinet motion lighting and luxurious showers with integrated bench seating and a hand-held shower wand.
- Homes are outfitted in one of two designer-selected colour schemes: Dawn or Dusk
- Enjoy the elegant, airy ambience of overheight ceilings on the main floor and 9-foot ceilings in main bedrooms
- Expansive windows fill homes with natural light and provide stunning mountain and valley views (most homes)
- Roller shades on all windows provide additional privacy
- Rich laminate wood flooring runs in the entryway, kitchen, and living/dining areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms and stairways puts warmth and comfort at your feet
- Create a comfortable environment with electric baseboard heating and individually controlled thermostats
- Multimedia internet connections for high-speed access
- A rough-in to wall-mount your TV in the living space
Gourmet Family Kitchens
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware
- Experience the everyday luxury of engineered stone countertops with a full-height porcelain tile backsplash
- A spacious kitchen island becomes a natural gathering place
- Convenient cabinet features include a rotating corner cupboard and recycling bins
- Light up your work area with contemporary pot lighting and under-cabinet lighting
- Sleek stainless steel KitchenAid appliances co-ordinate beautifully:
- 20-cubic-foot refrigerator with bottommount freezer, an icemaker and a water dispenser
- 30″-wide glass-top electric range with oven
- 24″-wide dishwasher
- 30″-wide variable-speed hood fan with light
- Meal prep and cleanup are a breeze with a double-bowl undermount stainless steel sink featuring a single-lever low-flow faucet with pullout vegetable sprayer
- Convenient powder room with porcelain tile flooring on the main level of every home
- All en suites offer a luxurious frameless shower complete with engineered stone bench seating and a hand-held shower wand
- En suites also feature dual sinks, vanity lighting, under-cabinet motion lighting, engineered stone countertops and an integrated backsplash
- Main bathrooms feature engineered stone countertops, a bathtub with a ceramic tile surround, a porcelain sink and vanity lighting
- Porcelain tile flooring and flat-panel cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls create a sleek, sophisticated look
- Conserve water with dual-flush toilets
- Stacking or side-by-side washer & dryer (floorplan specific)
- Microwave with designer trim kit
- Air conditioning
Amenities at Garibaldi Springs
Three of the Garibaldi Springs phases will feature a children’s play area which may include climbing walls, fitness stations, tot lots, and mountain bike skill areas. The majority of the land occupied by the former golf course will be gifted to the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District as a 90-acre ecological reserve and 3 acres of public parkland. As part of the $4.4 million worth of improvements, these will be connected to the residential areas and the existing Executive Suites hotel grounds by a 3-kilometre trail network that includes a fully-accessible 1-kilometre loop, allowing people of all abilities to experience the natural setting.
The parkland will consist of a hub park near the hotel and three smaller pocket parks adjacent to trails that were former golf tee boxes. The hub park will be the heart of the active park at Garibaldi Springs and will feature existing ponds surrounded by informal lawn areas, a bike hub with washing & repair stations, community gardens, picnic tables, a children’s play area, pump track, and public washrooms. The pocket parks will be located along the main north-south trail. Seating areas, lookouts, and fencing are also planned, along with picnic areas, two play structures, and bike skills features.
The existing golf course clubhouse will be zoned for commercial use and continue to be leased by the hotel and restaurant. The lower floor will be renovated as a daycare and operated by a local non-profit with 12 spaces for infants to 3-year-old children.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes dedicated bicycle storage. Most homes feature overheight, double-wide garages that are EV-ready with a Level 2 charger rough-in. There is extra space to add a workbench or store outdoor gear.
Developer Team for Highline
Since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 26,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete highrises to woodframe condominiums, townhomes and single-family communities. From this wealth of experience, Polygon has earned a trusted reputation, placing it among the most highly-respected group of home builders in British Columbia. Long before “Going Green” became trendy, Polygon made the commitment to build homes with an enduring connection to the land and the communities in which they do business. With their own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Polygon is truly committed to serving their customers.
RLA Architects is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment. Past projects featured here include Berkeley House, Forester at Burke Mountain, Whitgift Gardens, and Belmont Residences
Expected Completion for Highline
From spring to winter 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Squamish, Whistler, or Pemberton?