At a Glance
- located at 133 Avenue & Rock Ridge Drive
- four 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 16 townhomes
- next to park & creekside trail
- near equestrian stables & trails
- close to Golden Ears Provincial Park recreation
- 8-minute drive to Valley Fair & Haney Place malls
- 9 minutes from Hacker’s Haven Par 3 golf
- 10-minute drive to West Coast Express
Live, Grow, Entertain in Style
Inspired by the neighbouring creek and protected parkland, Hillside Homes is a boutique collection of 16 American Craftsman-style townhomes by Azure Group. These 3-bedroom, family-size homes include double-wide garages with storage space, vaulted rear deck and covered patio, a front deck, a main floor powder room and laundry. Interiors feature Samsung stainless steel appliances, a Napolean natural gas living room fireplace, energy efficient low-E windows, main floor wood laminate flooring, plush bedroom carpeting, and electric baseboard heating. Residents can also relax in the community nature garden or stroll the quiet forested path next door at Cedar Park.
Located on the north side of the Alouette River, Silver Valley is a growing north Maple Ridge neighbourhood that’s a gateway to popular recreation areas. The forested hillsides of this neighbourhood contain an extensive trail network with spectacular views that are enjoyed by daytrippers, equestrians, and hikers. The watercourses that flow through Silver Valley provide some of the richest salmon habitat in the Lower Mainland. From Silver Valley Farms and Golden Ears Cheese Crafters to Silver Valley Brewing, you’ll also appreciate the abundance of local food production. Relaxed living is the guiding principle behind Hillside.
Floor Plans for Hillside Homes
Choose your ideal home from a selection of six 3-bedroom plans with 1,000 sq ft of interior space over three floors. All homes feature built-in double-wide garages and 340 sq ft of covered outdoor living space, including front and rear decks and a rear patio. West-facing homes enjoy panoramic views towards Vancouver, while east side residences look out onto the forest of Cedar Park.
Hillside Homes Interiors
The contemporary West Coast style presents a two-tone palette is timeless and classic, with endless possibilities from subdued to statement-making.
- Generous 9′ ceilings on main floor
- Napolean natural gas living room fireplace that can heat entire main floor
- Wood laminate flooring throughout main floor
- Plush carpeting with stain protection in bedrooms and on stairs
- Expansive low-E windows fill each room with natural light while reducing harsh UV rays
- Matte black LED lighting package with chandelier above stairs
- Contemporary pot lights just where you need them
- Stacking front-load Samsung 4.5 cu ft washer & 7.5 cu ft dryer
- Electric baseboard heating
- Built-in wood closet organizers
- Cat5e wiring for Internet, phone, and TV in all bedrooms
- Roughed-in for alarm system
- Rear deck roughed-in for 220v wiring for patio heater, outdoor fan, or hanging light
- Natural gas hookup on rear covered deck for built-in barbeques, firepits, or outdoor fireplace
- Textured two-tone plywood cabinetry with built-in pantry space
- Stylish black hardware with soft-close doors & drawers
- Attractive wood laminate flooring providing a seamless look with main living areas
- Quartz stone countertops with imported ceramic tile backsplash
- Designer-selected lighting fixture on island
- Stainless steel sink with single-lever faucet & pullout vegetable spray
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- Samsung Smart counter-depth French door refrigerator with twin cooling system, ice maker, built-in wifi
- Samsung Smart convection gas range with Air Fry
- Samsung 30″ 400cfm over-the-range microwave with Sensor Cooking
- Samsung energy-efficient dishwasher with Stormwash
- Roughed-in for in-sink garburator
- Lavish en suite with his and hers overmount sinks, designer-selected sconce lighting, spacious walk-in shower, Kohler hardware with rain & hand shower
- Custom textured cabinetry with black hardware & designer-selected quartz countertops
- Polished chrome bath and shower faucets with undermount sinks
- Main bathroom features a bathtub with ceramic tile surround, quartz countertop, vanity lighting
- Custom framed mirrors in all bathrooms
Amenities at Hillside Homes
A central community nature garden with seating areas is located between the two east-side buildings. A path at the south end of the property links to a public trail that connects to neighbouring Cedar Park.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a 2-car, internal garage with side-by-side parking and an EV charger. There is additional storage space for bicycles or sports equipment. Five visitor parking spaces, including one accessible, are located at the south end of the site.
Maintenance Fees at Hillside Homes
$0.25 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Hillside Homes
Since its founding in 1990, New Westminster-based Azure Properties Group has been developing residences throughout the Lower Mainland and the Okanagan. The Azure team is a multi-skilled group with experience in architecture, construction, development, urban planning, design, real estate, finance, analytics, and marketing. Their projects include multi-family sales, single-family neighbourhoods, single-family building sites, and custom single-family homes. Azure strives to help customers achieve their dream throughout design, building, and life.
Atelier Pacific Architecture is a full-service practice licensed and registered in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. APA’s scope of projects includes office, educational, retail, community, multi-family residential, recreational, and hospitality developments. Since Brian I. Shigetomi launched the firm in 1993, APA has completed a significant portfolio of projects throughout the Lower Mainland and BC. These have included Belvedere, Centra, Lariva, and Wren+Raven.
Expected Completion for Hillside Homes
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, or Mission?