At a Glance
- located at River Road & Gilbert Road
- 3 x 12-storey residential mid-rises
- 459 condominiums
- next to future daycare
- beside Fraser River trails
- near Oval Community Centre
- 15-minute walk to Lansdowne Station
- 5-minute drive to CF Richmond Centre shopping
- 10 minutes from YVR International Airport
Where the Stars Align
Welcome to Hollybridge, the third phase of ASPAC’s prestigious master-planned community in Richmond’s Oval Village. Ideally situated where the north arm of the Fraser River meets the Salish Sea, River Green is a fully-integrated, cosmopolitan community with parks, water gardens, and amenities that anchor it to 1.1 kilometres of riverside surrounding the Olympic Oval. Three mid-rise towers are designed to welcome nature into the very heart of the development. Most residences have views of the water, the mountains, or both.
The vision of Hollybridge has been brought to life by the leading architects at IBI Group and the award-winning designers of CHIL Interior Design. The fusion of craft and design flow effortlessly together to present an international style on a West Coast waterfront. ASPAC has curated the finest in finishes, fixtures, and appliances from around the world. The home’s showcase is an exclusive kitchen designed by Cesar of Milan, utilizing top European appliances and technology. Here everything is aligned for those who recognize that the time is right to seize the moment and reach for the stars.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Hollybridge
Selling now from $667,800. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Hollybridge updates.
Floor Plans for Hollybridge
Hollybridge offers a unique set of curated home plans tailored to the location. There has been no compromise in ceiling heights, floor space, or finishes. Residences are designed to flow seamlessly from one room to the next, bringing water or mountain views indoors through oversized sliding doors that open onto expansive decks. All residences include aging in place features.
Hollybridge offers the following unit mix:
- 26 x 1-bedroom
- 61 x 1-bedroom + den
- 116 x 2-bedroom
- 19 x 2-bedroom + den
- 18 x 3-bedroom
- 22 x 3-bedroom + den
- 15 x 4-bedroom
- 16 x penthouses
- 7 x townhouses
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
From the 9′-high ceilings to the hardwood floors, every home is a collection of experiences. Every texture, every colour has been curated to create the best of all possible homes, drawing on interiors from New York to Milan. Technologies that connect to the future and materials that speak to the past.
- Choice of dark and light designer-curated colour schemes
- Solid wood entry doors
- High-quality, engineered hardwood flooring throughout main living areas and bedrooms
- Living areas with 9-foot ceilings (excluding areas with dropped ceilings)
- Discreet roller-shade window coverings
- All-season hybrid heat pump for state-of-the-art heating and cooling
- Built-in communication ports
- Personalization of lighting with ceiling power rough-ins
Home Automation, Technology & Convenience
- Smart thermostat control system that learns to anticipate your needs
- Amazon Echo Dot for voice commands around the home
- Smart Home control custom-designed for each suite with app for all major mobile platforms
- One-touch lighting control system with soft dimming, and wireless remote for the kitchen, dining, and master bedroom
- Custom-controlled, in-suite alarm system
- Control of suite entry lock
- In-ceiling speakers with spectacular surround-sound in kitchen and master en suite
- In-suite laundry with Miele energy-efficient, stackable or side-by-side front-loading washer & dryer
The World’s Best Kitchens
At the heart of the home, the Hollybridge kitchen is reinvented. Cesar of Milan is collaborating with ASPAC on an exclusive design that mixes tomorrow’s technology with age-old Italian craft. Designed by art director Garcia Cumini, Cesar kitchens have won the accolade Interior Design’s Best of Year Awards 2018.
- Kitchens feature Italian cabinetry with exquisite detailing designed exclusively for ASPAC by Cesar
- Award-winning Cesar is globally recognized by their peers for the finest craftsmanship and design integrity
- Cesar’s Williamsburg, Intarsio, and The 50’s kitchens won the coveted Interior Design’s Best of Year Awards, 2018
- Refined Grohe faucets
- European appliances by Miele and Panasonic
- Mood-enhancing recessed lighting
- Glamorous Caesarstone countertops & backsplash
- Designer porcelain shower wall and floor tile
- Built-in radiant floor heating and wall-mounted thermostat controls
- Duravit undermount sinks
- Grohe brushed nickel faucets
- Deep Acritec soaker tub (plan dependent)
- Brushed nickel towel bars
- Duravit dual-flush toilets
- Manufacturer-exclusive floating vanity from Cesar of Italy, with a quartz countertop and dramatic floor-to-ceiling wall tiles
- Custom mirrored medicine cabinet with integrated LED lighting
- Separate frameless glass shower enclosure with Grohe brushed nickel shower head & wand
Panther Penthouse Upgrades
Beyond the traditional standards of luxury real estate in Europe, Asia, and North America, The Panther Upgrade (only available in select homes) is truly “Haute Real Estate”. Everything about Panther is extraordinary. Every room is a wonder of technology. Real stone floors, dark wood closets, and 24-karat gold fixtures complete the chic look. Panther challenges you to think about home in a new way — as though it were a work of art. With new technologies, sleek finishes and an evocative palette, Panther offers an indulgent sensory experience that fuels your creative passions.
- 24k gold Graff fixtures
- Real stone floors
- Dark wood closets
- Custom Cesar Fenix black cabinets
Amenities at Hollybridge
ASPAC brings a whole community of interests together in one place. Residents will enjoy a range of exceptional amenities, including ASPAC club membership. Hollybridge’s three towers are connected by a low-rise indoor amenity structure and outdoor trails, parks, and gardens. Keep fit with a 25m Olympic-training sized pool, children’s pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna, half-court basketball and sports hall, fitness centre, table tennis, yoga and dance studio, communal bike room with ten shared bikes, and a tai chi garden.
For artistic pursuits, there’s a music and multimedia room with a wide screen television, drum set, piano, and music stands; a karaoke room; and a dance studio. Telecommuters will appreciate Hollybridge’s WeWork-style co-working space, meeting room, and Nespresso coffee bar, while two study rooms are available to cram for the exam. Show off your culinary skills in the exhibition kitchen, or have a deep conversation in the social lounge.
Experience the convenience of 24-hour concierge services, including dry and cold storage for deliveries and a shuttle bus service to the city centre.
Parking and Storage
A parkade will provide two levels of parking with stalls for 574 resident and 92 visitor vehicles — of which 14 are accessible — and storage for 575 bicycles. Each parking stall will have an EV charging outle. Bicycle storage areas will have one electrical outlet for every 10 lockers. There will also be a car wash bay and three medium size loading bays.
Each Hollybridge home will include one parking stall in the purchase price, except for townhomes and penthouses which will receive two. Short-term bicycle parking for 94 bikes is located in prominent areas at ground level.
Maintenance Fees at Hollybridge
$0.64 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Hollybridge
Founded in British Columbia in 1993, ASPAC Developments is a Vancouver-based developer of high-end residential properties. They are best known for their role in successfully transforming waterfront properties into internationally-renowned seaside communities, including Coal Harbour, Waterfront Place, Harbour Green Place, and River Green. Some of the most discerning and successful people in the world live in ASPAC homes. It is this clientele that compels them to build to an international standard of excellence.
IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974. By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future. Current projects of theirs featured here include, 533 Cottonwood, The Grove, and Legacy on Dunbar.
CHIL Interior Design is the hospitality studio of B+H, a global leader in interior design, architecture, and planning & landscape. CHIL’s award-winning portfolio spans Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America for brands such as Shangri-La, Hilton, Fairmont, Marriott, and Four Seasons. Originally founded in 1974, CHIL leverages global resources to produce designs that are guided by their clients’ vision and goals. Each client’s story is translated into a physical space. Deep research and an understanding of current and future trends result in spaces that improve the way people live, work, play, relax, and heal.
Expected Completion for Hollybridge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Bridgeport, Richmond Centre, or Steveston?
Check out Georgia, One Park, Spires Gate, and these great Richmond Presales!