At a Glance
- located at King George Boulevard & 16 Avenue
- 16 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 71 townhomes
- walking distance to K-12 schools
- 5-minute drive to White Rock Community Centre
- 5 minutes from Walmart, Morgan Crossing & Grandview Corners shopping
- 5-minute drive to Meridian Hills Par 3 Golf
- 5 minutes from White Rock Beach & Promenade
- 5-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
Visionary Homes in South Surrey
Discover Horizon, a new South Surrey townhome community from local developer, Apcon Group. Designed by Vancouver-based WG Architecture, the exteriors of these 3-storey woodframe buildings are finished with heritage stone cladding and a mixture of white, brown, grey, white, and wood texture HardiePanel and HardiePlank siding. Private outdoor spaces include a patio with privacy landscaping and a balcony or roof deck. Interiors offer a choice of two designer colour palettes with wide-plank vinyl flooring in living areas, bedroom carpeting, large bathroom floor tile, stainless steel appliances, farmhouse-style cabinetry, and kitchen islands with bar seating. A community commons at the centre of the property offers residents use of a 2-storey amenity building with an exercise room, lounge, and office and a patio, children’s play area, and bench seating outdoors.
Situated on the northeast corner of King George Boulevard and 16 Avenue, residents will quickly come to appreciate Horizon’s convenient Grandview Heights location, especially families. South Meridian Elementary and Earl Marriot Secondary schools are both within walking distance. For after-school activities, White Rock Community Centre is only a 5-minute drive. Also five minutes away are Walmart, Grandview Central, Grandview Corners, and Morgan Crossing for all of your household needs. For family fun on the weekend, head to White Rock Beach to enjoy a sun-filled, seaside afternoon or stroll the links at Meridian Hills Par 3 Golf just down the road. With the Peace Arch border crossing also only five minutes away, summer holiday road trips down south offer exciting possibilities. Life just keeps getting better at Horizon.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Horizon
Starting from $929,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Horizon updates.
Floor Plans for Horizon
These 3-storey homes offer a selection of four floorplan types ranging from 1,382 – 1,495 sq ft. Choose from either 3-bedroom or 3-bedroom + den layouts. Select Phase 1 homes include a roof deck.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choice of two neutral colour palettes: Wood or White
- 9′ ceilings in main living area
- Smart roller blinds for privacy
- Plank flooring flows from kitchen to living and dining rooms
- Soft, neutral carpeting adds warmth to bedrooms
- Luxurious media console with wood paneling in either Wood or White finish
- Functional closets with ample storage space
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Pre-wiring for air conditioning
- Pre-wiring for security systems
- Spacious, open-concept kitchens with modern farmhouse cabinetry
- Soft-close doors & drawers
- Quality stainless steel appliance package:
- 32″ counter-depth refrigerator with French doors
- 30″ slide-in gas range stove
- 24″ energy efficient dishwasher
- Built-in microwave
- Chimney-style hood fan
- Kitchen islands with bar seating
- Polished quartz countertops
- Crisp, white backsplash tile
- Undermount double bowl sinks
- Rough-in for garburator
- Luminous LED ceiling pot lights
- Showers outfitted with rainshower heads
- En suites & powder rooms feature floating mirrors and tile floors
- Functional cabinets with ample storage for bathroom essentials
- Soft-close drawers & cabinet doors
- Vanity topped with quartz countertops and under-mount sinks
Amenities at Horizon
A 2-storey amenity building is located at the centre of the property containing an exercise room, lounge, office, and washrooms. An adjacent outdoor amenity space consists of a patio, bench seating, and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
All homes have built-in 2-car garages that are pre-wired for electrical vehicle charging. Of these, four units have a tandem parking configuration. Visitor parking is accommodated with 14 vehicles stalls distributed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Horizon
$0.18 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Horizon
Backed by 20 years of experience, Apcon Group has a proven track record for building beautiful homes that are of the highest quality in design and craftsmanship. Already considered the gold standard in single-family residences, townhomes, and duplexes, Apcon is expanding its passion for construction to the world of multi-family development. Apcon’s approach to The Hive is the same as every other project in their impressive portfolio: no detail is too small when it comes to building homes that last and impress.
Established in 1995, WG Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural practice specialized in boutique residential and commercial projects. These range from ultra-custom homes to sustainable apartments and mixed-use highrise projects. Current principals, Martin and Joe, took over the firm in 2019 and streamlined the company into a highly-responsive, resource-conscious, and creative team.
Expected Completion for Horizon
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Newton, Cloverdale, or South Surrey?
Check out Headwater, Fox & Aikins, Douglas Green, and these great Surrey Presales!