At a Glance
- located at No. 1 Road & Moresby Drive
- 12 two-storey units + 18 three-storey units in 10 buildings
- 30 townhomes
- near Quichena Elementary & J.N. Burnett Secondary schools
- 4 minutes by bike to West Dyke Trail
- 1-minute drive to Seafair Shopping Centre
- 2 minutes from Quilchena Golf and Country Club
- 3-minute drive to West Richmond Community Centre
- 6 minutes from Steveston Village
Enhanced Urban Living
Building on the success of their Heron Steveston project, Enrich Developments now brings you Innova30, a collection of sleek, modern townhomes coming to Richmond’s Quilchena neighbourhood. These 3- and 4-bedroom, family-size residences feature back or front yards, attached side-by-side garages, bedroom level laundries, and master bedroom walk-in closets. Luxurious, open-concept interiors offer a choice of two designer colour schemes, fully-integrated Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances, German-designed natural or dark walnut cabinetry by Deson, and thoughtful details, such as a Samsung AirDresser to keep clothes fresh.
West Richmond’s Quilchena neighbourhood is ideal for growing families, with a variety of parks and playgrounds located in close proximity to Innova30. Multiple schools are also found within a 15-minute walk, including the French immersion École Élémentaire James Gilmore. Nearby outdoor activities include the 120-acre Quilchena Golf and Country Club; cycling, jogging, or walking the West Dyke Trail; and Terra Nova with its park, Adventure Play Environment, and The Sharing Farm. For indoor activities, both the West Richmond and Thomson community centres are a short drive away. Seafair Shopping Centre at No. 1 Road and Francis is where you can find your essentials at Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Companion Pet Foods & Supplies, and BC Liquor Stores. Or for a leisure weekend day out with the family to shop and dine, Steveston Village entices with its friendly mix of local businesses and eclectic food options. Enjoy West Coast living at its finest.
Pricing for Innova30
Selling now from $1,659,000. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Innova30
Choose from a selection of three 3-bedroom and four 4-bedroom https://innova30.com/floorplans/ floorplans, ranging from 1,377 – 1,724 sq ft. Each home includes a private front or back yard, attached two-car garage, balcony or patio, upstairs laundry, and master bedroom walk-in closet. The three “A3” Plan units include a ground floor legal suite with a separate private entrance and a kitchen with an apartment-style appliance package.
You can browse basic floor plans online on the Innova30 website.
Open Concept Interiors
- Choice of two distinct colour schemes: Urban or Nature
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Multi-zoned heating and air-conditioning system
- Soaring 11′ ceilings in all master bedrooms
- Samsung AirDresser in the master walk-in closet to refresh your clothes
- Samsung 5.2 cu ft washer & 7.5 cu ft dryer
- Modern kitchen cabinetry designed in Germany by Deson
- Floor-to-ceiling pantry
- 8′ kitchen island (select plans)
- Elegant quartz countertops and complementary backsplash
- Premium appliance package includes:
- Fisher & Paykel 30″ or 36″ integrated refrigerator
- Fisher & Paykel 30″ stainless steel classic range
- Faber 30″ integrated slide-out hood fan
- Blomberg integrated tall-tub dishwasher
- Built-in Panasonic 1.6 cu ft microwave with trim kit
Sleek En Suites
- German-designed Deson soft-close cabinetry
- Quartz countertops complement large matte concrete-inspired porcelain floor tiles & bold hexagonal wall tiles
- Five-piece en suites include a double vanity, freestanding shower, contemporary tub, and sleek toilet
- Undercabinet and sensored LED lighting in en suite vanities
Amenities at Innova30
A landscaped children’s play space with two multi-functional play structures, natural play elements, and benches will be located at the centre of the property, opposite the driveway entry.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached side-by-side garage with the option to include an EV charger. Six visitor parking spaces, including 2 accessible stalls, are spaced throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Innova30
$0.26 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Innova30
Enrich Developments has been building homes and enhancing communities since 2008. Their focus is on exceeding expectations for both the quality of their homes and the client experience. Enrich is committed to raising the bar with each project embarked upon. Their goal is to construct quality homes that will set a precedent for future generations through the use of innovative building technology, such as energy-conscious solar panels. Enrich pride themselves in providing homebuyers with a comprehensive after-sales service, beginning with a thorough and proactive deficiencies walk-through and continuity throughout property ownership.
Interface Architecture, established in 1994, is a successful full-service architectural firm practicing in Richmond. The principals, Ken Chow and John Lo, take pride in being creative, practical, and conscientious. They have consistently maintained a small but versatile office, offering a wide range of architectural services including interior design, computer 3D rendering, and model-making.
With over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, encompassing both construction and design, iD Design Consulting is a multidisciplinary design-build firm. iD takes pride in thinking “outside the box” – from project naming, brand positioning to interior design. Together with expert construction management services, iD provides their clients with a seamless project experience.
Expected Completion for Innova30
First occupancy is expected on April 1, 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Quilchena, Seafair, or Steveston?