At a Glance
- located at 63 Avenue & 126 Street
- 7 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 38 four-bedroom townhomes
- short walk to Tamanawis Park & Tamanawis Secondary School
- 5-minute drive to Highway 91 & 99
- near Watershed Park & Burns Bog Nature Reserve
- 8-minute drive to Scottsdale Centre & Strawberry Hill Shopping Centre
- 16-minute drive to Canada-US border
- 22-minute drive to Tsawwassen ferry terminal
Luxury in Every Detail
Jasper is a collection of 4-bedroom family-size townhomes by Crescent Creek Homes. These 3-storey Craftsman-style buildings feature front porches, detailed columns, wood trim, and decorative louvres. Textures are a mixture of brick veneer, plank siding, shakes, and smooth panels with a classic palette of rust, grey, cream, and black. Each home includes spacious garages with plenty of room for storage, landscaped yards with heritage-style fencing, and gas patio hookups for barbeques and heaters. Residents will enjoy shared use of a 2-storey amenity building with an adjoining garden patio that is ideal for large celebrations. There is also an adjacent children’s play area.
Located in the quiet south Surrey neighbourhood of Boundary Park, Jasper is ideally situated near K-12 schools, greenways, and parks. Only one block away, Tamanawis Park offers sports fields, baseball diamonds, and is home to the Panthers field hockey club. Watershed Park, Burns Bog, Mud Bay, and Serpentine Fen are nearby nature reserves and scenic areas that are perfect for family weekend outings. Take care of day-to-day shopping and professional service needs at Scottsdale Centre and Strawberry Hill Shopping Centre with major retailers, such as Walmart, Save-On-Foods, London Drugs, and The Home Depot, or enjoy dinner and a movie at Cineplex Strawberry Hill. Jasper’s central location also offers quick access to Highway 10, 91, and 99 for convenient connections to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal, the US border, and Vancouver International Airport.
Pricing for Jasper
Starting from $1,389,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Jasper updates.
Floor Plans for Jasper
Jasper offers four different 4-bedroom floorplans ranging from 1,561 – 1,902 sq ft. Each 3-storey building has from three to six units. Street-facing homes have fenced front yards, while interior dwellings have private back yards. Block 7 homes are an exception, featuring large patios.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options according to your needs.
- Elegantly-designed interiors featuring designer-selected colour palettes
- 10′ ceilings on main floor
- Oversized windows allowing natural sunlight to brighten your home
- Recessed pot lights
- Energy-saving LED lighting
- Stylish 7″ baseboards, 4″ door & window casings
- Stylish laminate hardwood-style floors throughout main living areas
- Plush carpeting adds comfort to stairs & upper floor
- Modern tile in entryway & laundry room
- Extra TV wall mount support and concealed conduit connectivity
- Laundry rooms with full-size, front-loading Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Built-in closet shelving & organizers in all closets
- Gas forced air heating
- Designer-selected quartz countertops & backsplash
- Soft-close Shaker cabinets and drawers
- Brushed black Richelieu hardware
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Large pantry, full depth cabinets, deep pot drawers for ample storage
- Large kitchen island with wood gables
- Stylish pendant lighting
- Double-basin Gerber undermount sink with single-lever faucet & pullout vegetable spray with flex line
- Premium stainless steel Samsung appliances:
- Counter-depth French door refrigerator
- Slide-in 5-burner gas range with convection oven
- Commercial grade under-cabinet hood fan
- Large capacity intuitive dishwasher
- Built-in Panasonic microwave with matching stainless steel trim
- Main floor powder room with Shaker cabinetry & undermount sink
- Large main bath vanity with Shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, undermount sink
- Deep soaker tub/shower combo with designer tiles
- Chrome Kohler faucets add a touch of sophistication
- Comfort height, 1-piece toilets
- Frameless glass en suite shower with hand-set floor-to-ceiling tile surround
- Large en suite double vanity with undermount sink
Amenities at Jasper
A community common area will be located at the northwest portion of the property. It will consist of a 2-storey, multi-purpose amenity building with a lounge, kitchen, and meeting room. An adjacent patio features a movable table and chairs, barbeque area, and benches. Next to the patio is a landscaped area with a children’s play space and benches.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a built-in double-wide garage with ample space for bicycle and sports equipment storage. There is also a rough-in for an EV charger. Eight visitor parking stalls are spaced throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Jasper
$0.14 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Jasper
With decades of expertise in the real estate industry, Crescent Creek Homes specializes in designing and building luxury homes with utmost care and precision. They are recognized for efficient planning, flawless implementation, timely completion, and setting new lifestyle standards. Crescent Creek’s focus has always been bringing out the best to turn dreams into reality.
Established in 1988, F. Adab Architects has evolved into one of Vancouver’s leading architectural firms, specializing in urban design, multi-family residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. The principal and staff collectively have an extraordinary depth of both international education and experience. Their combined knowledge base spans North America, Europe, and Asia and allows the firm to offer bold, elegant, and unique solutions to the challenges of design. Its affiliation with Multigon Management allows F. Adab Architects to take the project through the planning process more efficiently and find solutions for complicated construction issues.
SGDI is an experienced, award-winning design firm that offers complete design service for residential and commercial developments throughout the greater Vancouver area. The firm has an extensive portfolio of residential and commercial projects with designs that span a vast range of styles and locations across Canada, USA, and Asia. Sarah Gallop, the founder of SGDI, prides herself on attention to detail. Since starting the firm in 2009, Sarah has proven her dedication to quality interior design and customer service.
Expected Completion for Jasper
First occupancy is expected on February 1, 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Cloverdale, Newton, or Fleetwood?