At a Glance
- located at King Edward & Manitoba
- six 3-storey woodframe lowrises
- 55 townhomes & garden suites
- steps from Hillcrest Park & Community Centre
- walking distance to King Edward Station
- close to multiple bike routes
- near Queen Elizabeth Park & Nat Bailey Stadium
- 3 blocks from Main Street cafes, restaurants, shops
- minutes away from Oakridge Shopping
Just West is a new community of 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom townhomes and garden suites from Sightline Properties, intelligently designed by Shape Architecture to maximize outdoor living and community connections. Inside, these versatile family homes feature open floor plans and fresh, modern finishes in three colour schemes by Annaliesse Kelly Design. An innovative landscape design combines self-sufficient rain gardens with a selection of trees and foliage to offer privacy from the street and your neighbours.
This convenient Riley Park address offers endless possibilities, with the rapidly evolving Cambie Corridor to the west and trendy Main Street to the east. Walk just three blocks, the Canada Line can whisk you downtown or to YVR Airport in no time flat. When you need to relax and unwind, find refuge in the manicured gardens of Queen Elizabeth Park or cheer on the home team at Nat Bailey Stadium. No matter what your passions, this complete community offers a perfect balance for all of life’s endeavours.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Floor Plans for Just West
A total of 55 homes will be offered, distributed between six 3-storey buildings as a combination of garden suites and stacked townhomes. Floorplans range in size from 549 – 1,422 sq ft with the following unit mix:
- 16 x 1-bedroom
- 18 x 2-bedroom
- 21 x 3-bedroom
This development is in its pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Just West updates.
Just West Interiors
- Your choice of three designer colour schemes:
- White — a bright and clean colour palette that serves as a neutral canvas for all of your inspiration
- Wood — a warm and sophisticated colour palette inspired by natural elements of the West Coast
- Forest — a modern and design-forward colour palette with rich green accents
- A fusion of stylish yet durable flooring including wide plank engineered hardwood in all living spaces and bedrooms, and premium wool carpet in flex and media rooms
- Soaring 9′ ceilings on the main floors create a bright and open feel
- Oversized, high-efficiency double-glazed windows ensure an abundance of natural light throughout all living spaces
- A chic combination of decorative and recessed lighting fixtures illuminates your home
- Full-size Energy Star front-loading washer & dryer by LG
- Convenient roller shades in all bedroom windows
- Year-round comfort thanks to individual temperature-controlled heating and air-conditioning with strategically-placed individual high-efficiency hot water tanks
- Large islands with seating for easy entertaining and ample prep space
- Beautiful and durable engineered quartz countertops and backsplash in a brilliant white finish
- Custom-built quartz shelf above the range offers both additional storage and a stylish accent feature
- Fully-integrated appliances for a seamless and clean look
- Upper cabinets and the underside of the kitchen island feature a unique grooved detail for subtle continuity
- Contrasting cabinet pulls in a sleek matte black with under cabinet lighting creates bright and practical workspaces
- Undermount large single-bowl stainless steel sink complete with a high arc faucet by Aquabrass that features a pull-down spray hose in a brilliant chrome finish
- Custom built-in recycling centre for easy sorting
- State-of-the-art Miele appliance package:
- Integrated 36″ full-size French door refrigerator in townhomes
- Integrated 30″ refrigerator in 1-bedroom garden suites
- 30″ five-burner gas range
- 30″ built-in wall oven
- Integrated 24″ dishwasher
- Concealed hood fan
- Built-in Panasonic microwave
- Custom-built shower ledge with quartz top for all your products and toiletries
- White porcelain tiling and frameless shower doors
- Sparkling chrome fixtures by Aquabrass, including handheld and rainfall showerheads in all bathrooms
- Custom vanity with grooved cabinet detail and large storage drawers in accompanying colour scheme
- Large medicine cabinet with adjustable shelving and open shelf for added storage
- Dual-flush toilets for improved water consumption
- Freestanding bathtubs in select homes
Amenities at Just West
All homes enjoy private balconies, patios, or rooftop decks with natural gas and water hookups. The central courtyard is a vibrant social zone that features an outdoor movie screen with comfortable seating, fire pit and barbeque area with couches and trellis, a harvest table for communal gatherings, a lawn and sandy area that provide extra play space for kids.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will accommodate 124 bicycles and 68 vehicles. Electronic vehicle charging will be roughed in for all parking stalls. Secured underground storage lockers and bike lockers provide ample space for all your tools and toys.
Maintenance Fees at Just West
Developer Team for Just West
Sightline Properties is a Vancouver-based real estate development company that doesn’t just build exceptionally-crafted houses, condominiums, and townhouses. They build homes.
SHAPE Architecture is an award-winning architectural practice of architects and designers located in downtown Vancouver. SHAPE Architecture’s work includes public buildings, housing, and larger scale urban mixed use projects that together form a critical perspective on how we might live as public citizens in the modern city. Marrying design excellence and ground breaking high performance building, SHAPE Architecture was founded on the belief that architecture matters and has a crucial role to play in creating an engaging, humane, and sustainable future.
Annaliesse Kelly leads a team of passionate and talented designers who strive to create the best commercial, corporate, and residential interior designs in the country. Having been a part of the design world for fifteen years, Annaliesse has earned four Georgie nominations and a win along the way. Before launching her own company, Annaliesse worked as an in-house designer for a major design-build company and as a consultant for other interior design firms.
Expected Completion for Just West
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Riley Park, Oakridge, or Mount Pleasant?