At a Glance
- located at Dewdney Trunk Road & 238B Street
- 6 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 29 three-bedroom townhomes
- walking distance to K-12 schools
- close to Pharmasave & Save-On-Foods
- near Hacker’s Haven Par 3 Golf
- 4-minute drive to downtown Maple Ridge shopping & dining
- 5 minutes from Port Haney Station
- 15-minute drive to Alouette Lake
Setting a Higher Standard for Maple Ridge
Kennedy is the latest townhome collection from Royale Properties. These family-size, 3-storey residences offer a selection of 3-bedroom floorplans with open living spaces, top-quality materials, and contemporary finishes. With a Telus SmartHome automation package and LG SmartThinQ appliances, every square foot is highly usable for today’s efficient lifestyle. Each home includes a private fenced yard with a patio, a double garage with storage space, and room to work from home. Take leisurely strolls on tree-lined paths and let kids and pets enjoy play time in the outdoor amenity.
Located between the mountains and downtown Maple Ridge in Cottonwood, Kennedy is the quintessential union of urban convenience and the serenity of nature. Pharmasave is next door and Save-On-Foods is just down the street. The Meadowridge International Baccalaureate School is within walking distance. On the south side of Dewdney Trunk Road at Cottonwood Crossing, you’ll find a gym, pet supply store, vet, and post office. Less than 15 minutes away, the exquisite Golden Ears Provincial Park offers a wide variety of activities, such as hiking, swimming, camping, boating, and fishing. It’s like having a vacation spot minutes from home. With a 5-minute drive to the West Coast Express, 5 minutes to Lougheed Highway, and 10 minutes from Highway 1, you’re never far from your next destination.
Pricing for Kennedy
Final release coming soon, starting from $689,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Kennedy updates.
Floor Plans for Kennedy
Choose your ideal home from three types of 3-bedroom floorplans with 2.5 bathrooms and 1,343 – 1,446 sq ft of interior space. Each home includes an internal double garage with storage space, landscaped front or back fenced yard, and a patio with a gas hookup.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Entry foyer showcases beautiful oversized porcelain tile flooring
- Luxurious wide-plank laminate flooring throughout living areas
- Plush carpeting in all bedrooms, hallways, stairways
- Oversized, low-E glass windows that reduce UV-light damage
- 2″ faux wood blinds
- Airy 9′ ceilings with potlights on main floor
- Ultra-large-capacity LG front-load washer & gas dryer
- 1 year pre-paid Telus plan featuring Optik TV with PVR, Optik high speed internet, wireless gateway
- Telus SmartHome automation package:
- Security, smoke, CO detection
- Main control panel, slimline video doorbell, wireless sensors
- 24-hour guard response
- Smart thermostat
- SmartHome app to monitor & control your home
- High-efficiency forced-air heating with option to add air conditioning
- Central vacuum rough-in
- LG SmartThinQ appliances:
- Counter-depth French door refrigerator with ice & water dispenser
- Slide-in, easy clean gas range with ProBake convection oven
- Sleek microwave enclosed within cabinetry
- Quiet and efficient QuadWash dishwasher
- Faber under-cabinet hood fan
- Flat panel cabinetry with undermount lighting
- Nickel hardware on soft-close doors & drawers
- Polished quartz countertops & tile backsplash
- Stylish island adds convenience and style
- Undermount double-bowl stainless steel sink & garburator
- Single-lever Delta faucet & pullout vegetable spray
- Oversized imported porcelain tile flooring
- Flat panel cabinetry
- Brushed nickel pulls on soft-close doors and drawers
- Deep soaker tub with oversized porcelain tile surround
- Vanity mirror, quartz countertop, undermount sink
- Water conservation through dual-flush toilets
- Modern chrome faucets and showerheads
- Weiser chrome accessories
- En suite frameless glass shower enclosure with quartz wall tile, rainshower head, flexible shower wand
- En suite dual undermount sinks with spacious quartz countertop
Amenities at Kennedy
Residents will have use of a central children’s play area and gardens along the Dewdney Trunk Road frontage, including community garden planters.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a double-car garage with approximately 5.6′ of storage space. Six visitor parking spaces are distributed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Kennedy
$0.19 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Kennedy
With three generations of experience and an accomplished team of architects, engineers, and master craftsmen, Royale Properties is a proven leader in building exceptional residential communities throughout the Lower Mainland. Royale Properties’ homes and neighbourhoods are carefully planned to reflect the values and characters that make a particular community an ideal place to live, built to the highest standards and designed with future homeowners in mind.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Kleen Design is an award-winning, South Surrey-based interior design practice known for creativity, design, and attention to detail. Since 2008, Kleen has earned a reputation as a boutique-style interior design firm. They concentrate on a few projects at a time, so as to always provide good customer service and finished results that are unique, beautiful, and timeless. Projects include Carson, Crest, and Dwell24.
Expected Completion for Kennedy
First occupancy is expected on October 1, 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, or Mission?