At a Glance
- located at 84 Avenue & 204 Street
- 184 townhomes
- close to The Village at Thunderbird Centre shopping & dining
- short drive to Langley Events Centre
- 10-minute walk to 52-acre Yorkson Community Park sports fields & recreation
- near Langley Cineplex & Sportsplex
- easy access to Carvolth Transit Exchange & Trans-Canada Highway
Expand Your Expectations
Featuring 184 spacious 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes, Keystone is a family-friendly addition to Langley’s Carvolth Village. With well-planned layouts, private yards, and side-by-side double-car garages, the contemporary homes are designed to provide generous space for families of all sizes.
The collection offers an ideal balance of nature and urban life, surrounded by tree-lined streets and park space, and just minutes from schools, shops and services. And if you need to travel further afield, Highway 1 and the Carvolth Bus Exchange are close by. Keystone is a community you’ll love to call home.
Pricing for Keystone
From $599,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Keystone updates.
Floor Plans for Keystone
The current release of townhomes consists of 4-bedroom / 3.5 bath units with eight different layouts, ranging in size from 1,505 -1,813 sq ft.
The bright interiors at Keystone were carefully designed to make the most of every square foot. The thoughtfully planned residences offer above-average space for growing families, along with details that make everyday living easy. Smart storage solutions and sleek gourmet kitchens, comfortably cozy living areas and warm wooden detailing — every element has been considered to elevate everyday into something exceptional.
- Entry foyer showcases easy-care oversized porcelain tile flooring
- Two contemporary designer colour schemes to choose from: Greystone and Sandstone
- Luxurious wide-plank laminate hardwood flooring throughout living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways, and stairways
- Airy 9′ ceilings on the main level adds to the generous sense of space and light
- Natural light fills homes through oversized windows, framing views of trees and surrounding nature
- Low‑E glass windows paired with 2″ faux wood blinds reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency
- Forced-air heating throughout with optional air conditioning
- Contemporary Shaker or flat cabinetry with subtle undermount lighting, nickel hardware, soft-close doors and drawers
- Refined quartz countertops with dramatic subway tile backsplash
- Full-height pantry provides plenty of space for storage
- Wipeable laminate hardwood flooring
- Kitchen island provides ample space for meal prep
- Drop-in stainless steel sink, and single-lever low-flow Grohe faucet with pullout vegetable spray
- Stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Whirlpool Energy Star 36″ counter-depth French door refrigerator and freezer with smart storage
- Self-cleaning Whirlpool gas range with cooktop and large oven
- High-performance ultra-modern chimney hood fan
- Large Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Ultra-efficient and easy-to-use Whirlpool Energy Star dishwasher
- Refined imported porcelain tile flooring
- Contemporary Shaker or flat cabinetry, with brushed nickel pulls and soft‑close doors and drawers, provides significant storage
- Floating vanity mirror and contemporary lighting
- Master en suite features separate shower with elegant frameless glass enclosure and porcelain tile, generous dual undermount sinks, and spacious quartz countertop
- Larger homes feature a deep soaker tub in addition to a separate shower
- Second bathroom features a soaker tub with porcelain tile surround and mosaic accent tiles, undermount sink, and sleek quartz countertop
- Convenient main floor powder room with quartz countertop for guests
- Modern Grohe faucets and shower heads
- Polished chrome accessories by Taymor
- Acritec dual-flush toilets throughout to help conserve water
- Home security system installation
- Built‑in closet shelving and organizers throughout
- Complete vacuum installation and accessories
- Window bug screens
- Air-conditioning unit
- High-efficiency front-loading washer and dryer by Whirlpool
Amenities at Keystone
Each home has an entertainment-sized deck with gas for barbeque hook-ups that overlooks a private fenced yard. Meandering pathways connect to rich landscaping, garden plots, and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has its own secure and spacious two-car, side‑by‑side garages with plenty of room for storage for seasonal and sports gear. There is generous additional storage space conveniently placed throughout the interior, such as a laundry with linen storage and built-in closet shelving and organizers in the master bedroom walk-in closet.
Maintenance Fees at Keystone
Developer Team for Keystone
Archwood is a noted developer of quality residences. Known for meticulous design detail and careful attention to quality craftsmanship, they are fully committed to creating homes that stand the test of time. From site selection to architecture, interior design to landscaping, Archwood oversees every element of their projects, collaborating with top talent to create residences of distinction that deliver exceptional long-term value to owners.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
The Creative DesignWorks is a progressive, award-winning team with vast expertise in all aspects of residential and commercial architecture and interior design. Projects include custom single-family homes, multi-family developments, retail centres, offices, restaurants, and sports facilities. Attention to detail and innovative design are evident in projects, such as Aero Place and KitsWest. Services include complete architectural services, full interior design services, space planning, display suites, sales centres, and furniture design.
Expected Completion for Keystone
First phase is expected to be completed by October 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Surrey, or Abbotsford?