At a Glance
- located at King George Highway & 146A Street
- four 6-storey woodframe buildings
- 411 condominiums
- 2-minute drive to South Surrey Park & Ride
- 3 minutes from Nico-Wynd Golf Course
- 5-minute drive to Southpoint Exchange Mall
- 7 minutes from South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre
- 12-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
- 13 minutes from Crescent Beach
Inspired by Nature, Designed with Elegance
Zenterra Developments presents King + Crescent, their latest condominium project launching soon in South Surrey. Consisting of four 6-storey woodframe buildings, King & Crescent will offer 411 strata homes with a diverse choice of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans to suit most homeowners. Amenities include a ground floor exercise room, a large lounge with a kitchen, and an adjacent patio for each building. With a grove of 35 trees as a focal point, a large central common area features a children’s play area, outdoor seating areas, and community garden plots.
Situated in a newer residential area, all your daily necessities are close at hand by design. Southpoint Exchange and the Shops of High Street on King George Boulevard include boutiques, pubs, popular restaurants, and big box stores such as Canadian Tire, Home Sense, and Save-On-Foods. A wide variety of recreational programs for all ages and interests are found nearby at South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre, or play a round of golf up the street at the riverside Nico-Wynd Golf Course. Another benefit of living on the King George Corridor is the easy access to Richmond, downtown Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, and the US border. Whether you’re commuting to work or heading to the beach at White Rock, King & Crescent is connected.
Pricing for King + Crescent
Starting from $595,900. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to King + Crescent updates.
Floor Plans for King + Crescent
Choose from a wide selection of floorplans, including 21 adaptable units:
- 160 x 1-bedroom
- 240 x 2-bedroom
- 11 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
King + Crescent Interiors
- Choose from two designer colour schemes – Shell or Stone
- Durable wide plank blonde oak vinyl flooring throughout the main living areas
- 9’ ceilings and oversized, double pane windows
- Soft, plush carpeting in all bedrooms and stairs
- Energy efficient front-load Samsung washer & dryer
- Cat5 wiring for internet, phone and TV
- Electric baseboard heating
- Hardwired smoke detectors, CO2 monitors and fire sprinklers in each home
- Pre-wiring for security system
- Custom closet wood organizers
- Modern flat panel upper cabinetry with a classic Shaker base
- Shell features crisp, white cabinetry
- Stone features bold, harbour grey cabinetry
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Caesarstone countertops in Organic White contrasting with matte black Kohler faucet and pulls
- Undermount stainless-steel single bowl sink
- Pendant light fixtures over the island
- Premium stainless-steel appliance package, including:
- Samsung 32” counter depth fridge with ice-maker
- Samsung front control gas range
- Samsung hidden control dishwasher
- Samsung over-the-range microwave
- Lithos ice white tile
- Bathroom vanities provide functionality with plenty of space for toiletries
- Caesarstone countertops in Organic White featuring large porcelain under-mount sink
- Bright mirrors complimented with shaker cabinetry featuring soft-close drawers and doors
- Step into your frameless glass shower featuring floor to ceiling tiles or sink into your deep soaker bathtub
- Reduce water consumption with Gerber one-piece high efficiency toilets
- Kohler matte black bath and shower fixtures
Amenities at King + Crescent
Each building will have a ground floor exercise room and a large lounge with a kitchen and an adjacent patio. The fifth floor of Building 1 also has a sunroom in the southwest corner of the building. Other outdoor amenities include a large central common area with approximately 35 trees that features a children’s play area, outdoor seating, and community garden plots. Two pedestrian plazas with seating areas have also been proposed at the intersection of King George Boulevard and 146A Street.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will provide two levels of space to securely store 613 bicycles and provide stalls for 704 vehicles, of which 83 are for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at King + Crescent
$0.37 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for King + Crescent
Zenterra Developments is an award-winning real estate development company and home builder located in South Surrey. With over 18 years of diverse experience, Zenterra pays careful attention to layout, proportions, flow, and details, with zero wasted space an important goal. From wire management systems for home entertainment to recycling centres, innovation is at the forefront of every project. Outdoor spaces and proximity to amenities are matched to the homeowners’ lifestyle. Zenterra has been recognized for their work with four Grand Georgie awards, two CHBA national awards, two Havan awards, and GVHBA Builder Member of the Year for 2016.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Expected Completion for King + Crescent
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Guildford, South Surrey, or Newton?