At a Glance
- located at Landry Crescent & Highway 97
- 45 paired & single-family homes
- exceptional waterfront location
- private boat dock
- surrounded by vineyards & orchards
- 5-minute drive to Powell Beach
- 6 minutes to Summerfair Shopping Centre
- 12-minute drive to Summerland Golf & Country Club
- 12 minutes from downtown Penticton
Life is Better at the Lake
Conceived by Ray Letkeman in collaboration with Rositch Hemphill Architects, Lakehouse Summerland by Kerkhoff Construction is anticipated to be one of the most highly coveted lakeside communities in the Okanagan. These 45 paired and single-family homes will be comfortably and stylishly finished with interiors by Inside Design Studio.
Drawn to the water, the sun, the vineyards, the orchards, and endless activities, Lakehouse is a retreat reminiscent of your favourite memories of childhood summers. Everyone is searching for the perfect escape where doors are left unlocked and al fresco dining are the norm, kids can run free and just be kids, and nights are spent on the deck with a bottle of wine under a blanket of stars. Launch your boat at the beginning of the season and moor it on your private dock. This is life as it should be — perfectly laid back, enjoying the endless feeling of summer.
Okanagan properties continue to be in strong demand. If you are considering a new primary or recreational home in the area, I encourage you to contact me today to discuss your needs.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Lakehouse Summerland
Starting from $2,199,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Lakehouse Summerland updates.
Floor Plans for Lakehouse Summerland
This boutique collection of just 45 duplex and single-family homes is designed with a contemporary twist on a traditional lakeside retreat. The spacious 3- and 4-bedroom homes are oriented to maximize views towards the water.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options.
Lakehouse Summerland Interiors
Open floorplans transition between the active living areas, creating an airiness throughout. A balance of clean lines, oversized windows, and the tangible flow from indoors to out produce a depth of warmth that accents the finest attributes of lakeside living.
- Choice of two colour palettes inspired by the lake: Driftwood or Skipping Stones
- Durable, wood-grain vinyl flooring throughout main living areas
- Standard tongue & groove shiplap wood feature wall
- Blackout roller shades in bedrooms and sunshade roller shades included on all other lower‑level windows
- Custom millwork closets in main bedroom (select plans)
- Generous storage closets with built‑in lighting
- Gas fireplace with gorgeous surround
- Full‑size, steam clean, wifi‑enabled LG washer & dryer
- Summer room with custom cabinetry for laundry, gear, and storage, plus wine fridge in select homes
- Select homes feature a dedicated wine room or wine bar with custom millwork, wine fridge, and sink
- High speed fiber optic Internet wired to each residence
- Advance fire protection and in‑suite sprinkler system with smoke detectors
- Ductless mini-split air conditioner and heat recovery ventilation system
- On-demand hot water system under the stairwells
- Modern panel custom cabinetry
- Well‑appointed appliances:
- Integrated Fisher & Paykel French door refrigerator
- Professional matte black dual-fuel Fisher & Paykel range & range hood
- Combination speed and microwave oven with true convection and broil capability
- Fisher & Paykel double dishdrawer dishwasher
- Engineered stone countertops
- Wood grain‑look tile backsplash
- Kitchen islands with distinctive butcher block counter
- Sanitized onyx granite, double-basin sinks with Riobel single-lever pulldown faucets
- Recessed pot lights that add ambiance to your kitchen
- Pullout pantry for functional kitchen storage
- Stylish black metal open shelves with under‑shelf lighting
- Outdoor kitchen with natural gas grill, grill cabinet, and fridge on private covered deck
- Hand-set designer tile flooring
- Luxurious black Riobel plumbing package
- Decorative vanity lights & recessed pot lights
- Engineered stone countertops with undermount sinks
- Medicine cabinets and open shelving provide functional storage
- Main bath showers have space-saving sliding door access
- En suites feature custom tile showers with frameless glass enclosures & hand shower with rain head
- En suite custom millwork vanity has two sinks, open towel storage, and under‑vanity lighting
- Powder rooms (select homes) feature a decorative framed mirror & wall sconces
Amenities at Lakehouse Summerland
Residents will enjoy the following amenities:
- Planned amenity building with pool, hot tub, wet bar, gym, lounge deck, and grill
- Common lawns and gardens for bocce, croquet and gatherings
- Informal play areas designed to engage children and adults alike
- Seating, tables and fire pits
- Raised wooden deck overlooking the lake with its own firepit
- Gardens with seating nodes
- Naturalized and protected riparian shoreline with understated nodes and links between the lake and the property
- Planned community boat dock with separate swimming area and swim platform
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal garage that is roughed in for EV charging and indoor, lockable storage. Visitor parking spaces are located throughout the property. Select visitor stalls have EV charging stations.
Developer Team for Lakehouse Summerland
With nearly 50 years of forward-thinking experience, Kerkhoff Construction is known for their elevated sense of reliability and integrity. Applying their expertise to projects in BC and around the world, Kerkhoff changes skylines and builds landmarks. Other Kerkhoff projects previously featured on this site include ONE Water Street, Vista Green at the Falls, Natura on Forest’s Edge, and Jumar.
RLA Architects is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment. Past projects featured here include Berkeley House, Forester at Burke Mountain, Whitgift Gardens, and Belmont Residences
RHA Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural firm that consistently ranks among the city’s top firms. The principals are leaders in the architectural community, spearheading a team with a passion for designing sustainable communities and livable spaces. In more than two decades since its founding, the firm has designed in excess of 20,000 housing units, including Chateau Laurier, Kingsway & Dumfries, and West Third.
Well-versed in modern interior design and architecture, Inside Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm led by award-winning designer, Judy Henderson. From residential to commercial projects, Inside Design Studio creates functional, sustainable, and inspiring spaces. Working closely with their clients, IDSI has transformed interior spaces ranging from commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, and spas to dream homes and urban condos.
Expected Completion for Lakehouse Summerland
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Peachland, Summerland, or Kelowna?
Check out ONE Water Street, Movala, Zara at Lakestone, and these great Okanagan Presales!