At a Glance
- located at Edmeston Road & Columbia Valley Highway
- 21 lakeside condominiums
- private dock with floating recreational pavilion
- 3-minute drive to Cultus Lake Golf Club
- 4 minutes to Cultus Lake Adventure Park & Waterpark
- 5-minute walk to Cultus Lake Provincial Park
- 10 minutes to Whispering Horse Winery
- 12-minute drive to Save-On Foods supermarket
- 90-minute drive from downtown Vancouver
A Life of Balance & Rejuvenation
Lakeside is a select community of 21 luxurious, resort-style condominiums on Cultus Lake, one of Canada’s best recreational destinations, located in what is perhaps the country’s most desirable climate. It offers the fortunate few an unprecedented lifestyle of outdoor adventure and relaxation, combined with homes of exceptional comfort and quality, close to all amenities but a world away from urban stresses. Numerous provincial, regional, and local parks and nature reserves offer hiking, camping, boating, waterskiing, kayaking, surfing, canoeing, climbing, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, and more.
Featuring elegantly-appointed, bright interiors and spacious exteriors, Lakeside provides a bird’s eye perspective for soaking in the stunning beauty and calming serenity of a pristine setting. Enjoy warm summer evenings spent on the patio in the company of family and friends, basking in the soothing sound of gentle waves with nothing obstructing the spectacular view of the lake and mountainous surroundings. A private dock with a floating recreational pavilion offers an ideal hub for swimming and boating enthusiasts. Only a 90-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, Lakeside Cultus Lake is the perfect weekend retreat for year-round enjoyment.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Lakeside
From $1,490,000 to $1,990,000. With just five homes left, contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices.
Floor Plans for Lakeside
Each home features a private deck with a spectacular lake view, two parking spaces, and a private boat slip. A selection of seven different layouts offer 2 to 3.5 bedrooms and range in size from 1,180 – 1,677 sq ft. Top floor units include lofts. To browse basic floorplans for available homes, visit the Lakeside Cultus Lake website.
Inspired by the landscape into which Lakeside is nestled, the homes’ interiors integrate elements of natural wood and stone, evoking unity of place, genuineness, and belonging. The design is modern in style and leading-edge in quality. Marble countertops with waterfall returns, uniquely-textured wall treatments, the warmth of West Coast wood, a choice of light or dark palette and more delights at every turn will bring pride to the homeowner.
- Overheight 9′ ceilings throughout main floors with loft homes featuring soaring wood ceilings
- Linear gas fireplace with large-format concrete-look tile surround and drywall overhang
- Shaker single-panel interior doors, painted white with white trim & base
- Manual roller blinds (living, dining, master windows pre-wired for power blind upgrade)
- Outlet provided for wireless security system
- Decks with barbeque hookup, concrete pavers, attractive lighting
- LG washer & dryer
- Relaxing colour palette with choice of light or dark schemes
- European White Oak wide plank floor with wire brush UV lacquer throughout main living space
- Berber wool carpeting in all bedrooms & staircases
- 18″ x 36″ large-format porcelain black slate-look floor tile at foyer
- Stair with glass guardrail & metal handrails
- Modern wood-look slab cabinetry with bronze or pewter hardware
- Built-in under-cabinet strip lighting
- Quartz countertops with granite or marble pattern
- Modern slate, glass and granite mosaic backsplash (light)
- Modern white marble-look mosaic onyx hex eco backsplash (dark)
- Blomberg appliance package including:
- Gas range
- 36″ counter-depth French door fridge
- Hood fan
- Large kitchen island with quartz countertop, eating space, and pendant lamps
- Automatic motion sensor light switches
- Porcelain concrete-look tile
- Modern floating vanity, mirror, wall sconces
- Quartz countertops
- Grohe plumbing fixtures
- Caroma undermount sink (main bath)
- Tiled-in shower with curbs, sliding glass doors (main bath)
- Wetsyle undermount sink (master)
- Full-length curbless shower with frameless glass doors, linear drain, shower bar, rain shower head (master)
- Hytec Alcove tub with tiled front (master)
- Linear gas fireplace with large-format concrete-look tile surround and modern barn board wood panels
- Flat panel wood veneer interior doors, vertical grain oak with white trim and base
- Roller blind motors with remote control installed on living, dining, master windows
- Steam shower upgrade in master en suite
- Perimeter accent tile in master en suite
- Overheight cabinetry with flat stock moulding trim to underside of ceiling and/or to 9′ ceiling height
- Bosch appliance upgrade including: slide-in gas range, 36″ counter-depth French door fridge, dishwasher, hood fan, microwave, and LG washer & dryer
- Complete furnishing package to make your second home ownership experience seamless
Amenities at Lakeside
Residents will enjoy shared use of a one-of-a-kind dock lounge. Constructed of wood on top of floating concrete, the lounge features a barbeque kitchen, 12′ harvest table, enclosed fire pit area, and a sun deck with lounge chairs.
The property will also be linked to the Lakeside Trail. This scenic trail is being constructed along the eastern shore of Cultus Lake. Winding its way within and between the various campgrounds and along the lakeshore, it will offer a safe pathway for walking, jogging, and cycling that is separated from highway traffic. The trail experience will be informative and educational with interpretive signage along the length of the trail, celebrating the history and ecology of the lake and the region. Eventually, it may be extended around the lake circumference.
Parking and Storage
Each residence includes two parking stalls and a private boat slip.
Maintenance Fees at Lakeside
Details included in offer.
Developer Team for Lakeside
Lakeside is a collaboration between Jim Young and Alture Properties.
Alture Properties is a Vancouver-based real estate investment company that brings the wealth-building potential of quality real estate investing to all Canadians. They specialize in actively managing real estate projects for high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and professionals looking for unique and exclusive investment opportunities.
Jim Young, one of five generations of the Young family to enjoy their summers at Cultus Lake, has been coming here since he was 10 years old. Jim is a hands-on builder, involved in all aspects of construction. All those lucky enough to acquire one of these very special, one-of-a-kind properties, can count on Jim to deliver an exceptional product. He will be your neighbour for many years to come.
RHA Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural firm that consistently ranks among the city’s top firms. The principals are leaders in the architectural community, spearheading a team with a passion for designing sustainable communities and livable spaces. In more than two decades since its founding, the firm has designed in excess of 20,000 housing units, including Chateau Laurier, Kingsway & Dumfries, and West Third.
Interior designer, Debbie Evans, is a Registered Interior Designer, LEED Green Associate, and owner of Debbie Evans Interior Design and Whistler Interior Design. Through her work, Debbie collaborates with clients to provide spaces of comfort and beauty without sacrificing functionality. During her 29 years in the design business, Debbie’s work has garnered 10 Georgie Awards and three National Sam Awards through the Home Builders Association. She was featured as one of Western Canada’s top interior designers in the book, Spectacular Homes of Western Canada, and can also be seen in the book, Perspectives On Design, Western Canada, which was published in 2012.
Expected Completion for Lakeside
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, or Langley?