At a Glance
- located at Robson Street & Broughton Street
- 34- & 32-storey towers
- 237 condos + 63 social housing units
- 18,000 sq ft of amenities
- steps from numerous upscale boutiques & restaurants
- 2 blocks to Whole Foods Market groceries
- near Coal Harbour Community Centre
- close to Stanley Park & English Bay
- walking distance to cultural venues
A Tribute to Absolute Luxury
Landmark on Robson by Asia Standard Americas embraces the new global benchmark of luxury living. Located on Robson Street, Vancouver’s upscale shopping thoroughfare, this sophisticated development was conceived by an award-winning, international design and development team. Its 237 condominiums boast unparalleled 270° views from floor-to-ceiling windows and large, cantilevered balconies. Refined interiors feature a choice of two curated colour palettes, customized European kitchens, Gaggenau appliances, hardwood & marble flooring, bespoke closet systems, Hansgrohe plumbing fixtures, and a home automation system. Resident amenities include a 24-hour lifestyle concierge service and an 18,000-sq-ft private club that includes an indoor heated pool, a 9,000-sq-ft terrace lounge, and a private dining room with catering kitchen.
Experience the conveniece of Vancouverism at Landmark on Robson. See and be seen as you stroll Alberni Street’s luxury corridor or the nine blocks of boutiques, cafés, and multi-cultural restaurants on Robson between Hornby and Denman. Start your day with an energizing espresso at Thierry, then wind down before dinner with a signature Xi Shi cocktail at the Shangri-La bar. From art house films at The Cinematheque or a VSO concert at the Orpheum, to a play at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, evening entertainment options abound. Take full advantage of the city’s jewel in the crown, Stanley Park. Flanked by the working waterway of Coal Harbour and the sun worshipping beaches of English Bay, the seawall is your destination for a morning workout — be it cycling, jogging, or rollerblading. Amenities include tennis courts, lawn bowling, an outdoor swimming pool, pitch & putt golf, forest trails, picnic areas, and manicured gardens. With Landmark on Robson, you’re at the centre point of Vancouver’s best.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Landmark on Robson
Selling now. Contact me today to discuss availability, prices, and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Landmark on Robson
Ranging from 584 – 2,500 sq ft, choose your ideal home from the following selection of floorplans:
- 54 x 1-bedroom + den
- 141 x 2-bedroom + den
- 40 x 3-bedroom + den
- 2 x 5-bedroom
- 6 x penthouses
You can take a virtual tour of the 2- & 3-bedroom display suites at the Landmark on Robson website.
Landmark on Robson Interiors
Ultra luxurious and functional interior layouts are designed for ease of living and comfort. Thanks to the exuberant interior design sensibility of the master, international award-winning interior designer Ikebuchi, many unique features are standard fare at the Landmark on Robson. Each suite entry door is graced by an elaborate custom-built wood surround, integrated cove lighting in living and dining areas, as well as in bathrooms, custom closet systems with intricate wooden handles reflect attention to every minute detail.
- Two highly curated colour palettes by Atelier Ikebuchi:
- Dark – Opulent Grey
- Light – Fluorescent Grey
- Expansive window wall glazing system maximizing views
- Entertainment-size balconies with lit wood ceiling creating a warm exterior space
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout, marble flooring in bathrooms
- Ambient, custom built-in cove ceiling lighting in living room and bathrooms
- Custom-made closet systems with organizers in bedrooms
- Fully motorized blinds
- Fully air-conditioned suites with the latest variable refrigerate flow technology
- Custom home automation system featuring control of lighting, motorized blinds, temperature, and home security
- Private balcony gas outlets
- Gaggenau washer & dryer
Gaggenau — the world’s pre-eminent brand of high-performance, professional-grade cooking technology for the discerning chef. With over 300 years of experience, this company consistently receives accolades for its sleek profiles and flawless, functional, efficient, and simple designs. All Gaggenau appliances come with a 5-year warranty.
- Gaggenau gas burner cooktop
- Gaggenau refrigerator
- Gaggenau oven (select plans)
- Gaggenau speed microwave oven
- Gaggenau dishwasher
- Gaggenau full-height, lit, dual-temperature control wine fridge (select plans)
- Gaggenau warming drawer (select plans)
- Gaggenau built-in range hood
Founded in the 1960s, Minotticucine takes an artistic approach to kitchen design. Devoted to minimalism and essentialism, the company is sought after by international celebrities to fashion individual works of art in the world of cutting-edge kitchen systems.
- Horizontal grained wood veneer cabinets
- Square-edged stone slab counter tops and island counter tops
- LED under cabinet strip lighting
- Signature 45° beveled, full-face drawer fronts with double interior drawers
- Built-in motion sensor lighting in double interior drawers
- Blumotion impact-resistant drawer and cabinet closing technology
- Cutlery tray and waste bins provided for convenience
- Marble clad walls, floor, shower cabinets, walls, and tub surrounds
- Custom, warm cove ceiling lighting throughout
- Floating vanity with built-in undermount lighting
- Sleek. glazed steel vanity basins by Alape of the Dornbracht group
- Generous medicine cabinet storage
- Plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe, the repeated recipient of the ‘No. 1 in it’s Sector Award’ by IFD, Germany, which come with lifetime warranty
- Philippe Starck designed 3 Series wall-mounted water closet with heated seat and Sensowash in en suites
- Radiant floor heating in en suites
Amenities at Landmark on Robson
Landmark on Robson offers residents a network of tailored lifestyle concierge and security services 24 hours a day to suit every need. Club Robson is an 18,000-sq-ft private club with an indoor heated ozone pool, sunbathing deck, his & hers saunas, couture salon, fully-equipped gym, yoga room, and a 9,000-sq-ft terrace lounge. There is also a private dining room with catering kitchen, media lounge, billiards room, and music & study rooms.
Parking and Storage
Four levels of underground parking will provide storage for 362 bicycles and stalls for 276 vehicles, of which 31 are for visitors and 16 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Landmark on Robson
$0.67 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Landmark on Robson
Asia Standard Americas is a Vancouver-based development company with a strong commitment to architectural excellence, design integrity, and livability. They work closely with the cities and neighbourhoods in which they develop to enhance the master vision for the area, thus providing value not only for the end-user, but also the community. ASA has owned and operated the Empire Landmark Hotel for twenty years. As such, they share a strong affinity for Vancouver’s high standard of life, urban planning, and commitment to sustainability.
The authoritative publication, The Architect’s Journal, named PDP London one of Britain’s top 100 builders. PDP was also appointed by the British royal family, to renovate Prince Edward’s mansion into one of the world’s highest value properties. It is the only architectural firm to be honoured as one of the Great British Brands 2017.
Founded in 1965, Vancouver-based Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership has grown to become one of British Columbia’s most respected architectural practices with over 60 staff. The firm’s approach as a team player combines a strong design orientation with a depth of solid expertise in programming, master-planning, interior design, functional planning, construction methods, cost control, local code requirements, contract administration, sustainable building, integration of technology, and various methods of project delivery. Its portfolio includes 1400 Alberni, King George Hub, Luxe Landsdowne, and North Harbour.
Atelier Ikebuchi, led by the masterful and internationally sought-after Japanese designer/architect, Koichiro Ikebuchi, brings an uncommon degree of elegance and ambience to every home. Renowned for his attention to detail, customized kitchens, lighting, and bespoke Italian-made closets will be some of the highlights at Landmark on Robson.
Expected Completion for Landmark on Robson
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Downtown, Yaletown, or Coal Harbour?
Check out 1400 Alberni, 1650 Alberni, The Curv, and these these great Downtown Vancouver Presales!