At a Glance
- located at Welcher Avenue & Donald Street
- 4-storey woodframe building
- 26 condominiums
- beside the newly-extended Donald bike lane
- 3 blocks to Central Elementary School
- 5-minute walk to Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex
- 8-minute walk to downtown restaurants, services, shops
- 10-minute walk to West Coast Express
- 5-minute drive to Lougheed Highway
- 10-minute drive to Highway 1
The Edge of Adventure Lives Here
Port Coquitlam has become one of fastest transforming municipalities in the Lower Mainland. With emerging new developments in the area, Atti Group looks forward to introducing yet another transformative residential development to the community. Conveniently located near downtown Port Coquitlam, this 4-storey, multi-family residence will be the perfect addition to the neighbourhood.
Lariva is a carefully-crafted range of 1- and 2-bedroom suites, blending modern convenience with city style. Framed by ample green spaces, its bold design blends the nostalgia of rich wood textures with rugged brick exteriors. For times when all you want to do is stay home, Lariva is where you will find balance and reconnect with what matters most.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Lariva
Sales from $339,900 to $534,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Lariva updates.
Floor Plans for Lariva
Ranging from studios to 2 bedrooms + den, Lariva offers 19 different layouts in the following mix of suites:
- 2 x studios from 458 – 465 sq ft
- 5 x 1-bedroom from 528 – 709 sq ft
- 9 x 1-bedroom + den from 596 – 801 sq ft
- 3 x 2-bedroom from 728 – 814 sq ft
- 7 x 2-bedroom + den from 814 – 934 sq ft
Tastefully-appointed interior colour schemes, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, Kohler fixtures, and matching island panelling highlight the premium design of Lariva.
- Open concept floor plans and modern finishes
- Two interior style schemes: Cool or Warm
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Polished quartz counter tops
- Premium chrome faucets and fixtures throughout
- 9′ ceilings with large double glazed windows for maximum natural lighting
- Front-loading Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Integrated electric fireplace
- Whirlpool stainless steel fridge with bottom freezer
- 30″ electric cook-top range
- Over the range microwave with convection
- Dishwasher with stainless steel tub
- Under-mount stainless Steel sink
- Kohler faucet
- Modern horizontal back splash tiles
- Dual tone modern cabinet design with extra storage
- Floor-matching kitchen island cabinets and base
- Spa-inspired dual tone en suite vanity with ample storage
- Full-size 24″ x 24″ en suite floor tiles
- Full-size 12″ x 24″ shower and bath tiles
- Frameless, clear, tempered glass shower with hand-held shower head in en suite
- Kohler fixtures and toilet
- Under-mount vanity sink
- Chrome Taymor bathroom accessories
- Tastefully-selected LED ceiling lights and bathroom lighting fixtures
Amenities at Lariva
Residents will enjoy the shared use of a rooftop yoga studio with access to an spacious outdoor patio. A newly-constructed Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex within five minutes’ walking distance from Lariva is set to be completed by gall of 2021. It will be an iconic gathering hub with nearly five acres of indoor and outdoor facilities.
Parking and Storage
Parking will be available in a secure underground parkade with fob access.
Maintenance Fees at Lariva
$0.30 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Lariva
Atti Group and Fresh Stone Trading have joned forces to create another highlight residential project in Port Coquitlam. With development by Fresh Stone and construction by Atti, Lariva is destined to be a residential community where home owners experience, priority, quality, and piece of mind.
Innovative design, bold vision and peerless craftsmanship have always been the hallmarks of Atti Group properties. Their extensive construction background has been a powerful springboard to becoming an industry leader in residential development. They imbue all of their projects with inviting layouts, superbly-chosen sites, and materials of the highest quality. Atti Group’s experienced team has been earning the trust of both clients and investors for three decades.
Atelier Pacific Architecture is a full-service practice licensed and registered in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. APA’s scope of projects includes office, educational, retail, community, multi-family residential, recreational, and hospitality developments. Since Brian I. Shigetomi launched the firm in 1993, APA has completed a significant portfolio of projects throughout the Lower Mainland and BC.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Lariva’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States.
Expected Completion for Lariva
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?
Check out these great Tri-Cities Presales!