At a Glance
- located at 8207 202B Street, Langley City
- Urban Village Condos NOW SELLING
- 259 new townhouse and single-family development
- 3 – 4 Bedroom Units
- 3 Storey Row Homes
- Sizes range from 1540 to 2845 square feet.
- future 17 acres of parks, trails, elementary school and green spaces.
- Freehold townhomes NO STRATA FEES
- Commuter-friendly access to Highway #1,
- Golden Ears Bridge (5 minutes),
- Port Mann bridge (15 mins),
- No. 10 Highway and Langley’s main thoroughfares: 200th Street, 208th Street and the future 216th Street interchange.
- Close proximity to the Translink Carvolth Bus Exchange
- and major shopping outlets and amenities.
Latimer Heights Langley
The Latimer provides a place to call home and put down roots and build memories. Latimer Heights: a 74-acre neighbourhood that will become the new gateway to Langley and is the largest master-planned community in the Township of Langley.
Located in the northwest area of the Township of Langley, it will include nearly 2,000 new homes, 34 and 26 storey high rise apartment buildings, over 36,000 sq. ft. of commercial space, 108,000 sq. ft. of office space and 17 acres of parks, trails, elementary school and green spaces.
Built for a multi-generational community that people can invest in. From Townhomes, Single Family Homes, High Rise Apartments, Rowhomes, Duplexes, Boutique Retail, Office Buildings, Condos and even the Latimer Village Shopping District, this is a community built on a foundation of quality craftsmanship and long-term relationships. An urban centre in the heart of the Fraser Valley where families can settle and grow for generations to come. See our site plan for more information.
Pricing for Latimer Heights Langley
Sales from $555,000 to over $879,900 Average Price per Sqft: $246 – $360 per SqFt
Floor Plans for Latimer Heights Langley
Unparalleled in architectural design these 3-bedroom freehold rowhomes, ranging from 2,076 to 2,845 square feet, feature extensive exterior detailing designed to visually enhance streetscapes, create a sense of place, and protect the resale value of your investment.
- PLAN A – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,507 SQ.FT. Including 828 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
- PLAN 1A – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,845 SQ.FT. Including 828 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
- PLAN B – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,076 SQ.FT. Including 710 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
- PLAN B1 – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,503 SQ.FT. Including 710 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
- PLAN C – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,425 SQ.FT. Including 828 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
- PLAN D – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,112 SQ.FT. Including 710 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
- PLAN E – 3 Beds | 3 Baths 2,613 SQ.FT. Including 856 SQ.FT. Unfinished Basement
contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices according to your needs.
LIVING IN STYLE
- Spacious open floor plans feature soaring 9-foot ceilings with oversized windows on the main ﬂoor allowing natural sunlight to brighten your home.
- Elegantly designed interiors featuring three designer-selected colour palettes to choose from.
- Interiors are embellished with stylish 4” baseboards, 3” door casings and beautiful satin nickel hardware on doors and closets.
- Luxurious laminate hardwood-style floors unite the entry, kitchen, dining and living spaces, while plush carpeting adds comfort to the stairs and upper floor.
- Sleek, modern tile in main bath, ensuite, and laundry room.
- Cozy up in your living room next to a modern electric fireplace with designer tile surround.
- Retreat to your master suite complete with walk-in closet and deluxe 3-piece well-appointed ensuite.
- Generously sized unfinished basement for storage and future growth – or upgrade to a fully finished basement to upsize your living space.
- Premium stainless-steel kitchen appliances featuring a modern electric range with optional gas range upgrade, counter-depth French door fridge with external ice and water dispenser, built-in dishwasher and over the range microwave upgrade.
- Optional upgrade to Fisher & Paykel appliance package available, ask our sales team for more details.
- Designer selected quartz countertops with handset tile backsplash plus a spacious kitchen island for plenty of cooking and entertaining space.
- Soft-close shaker style cabinets and drawers with full depth cabinets and deep pot drawers for ample kitchen storage.
- Stylish pendant lighting suspended over an island with optional under cabinet lighting.
- Double-basin stainless-steel sink with sleek single-lever chrome faucet and handy pullout vegetable spray with flex line.
- Convenient USB plug outlet to charge your devices.
- Convenient powder room on the main floor complete with a pedestal sink.
- Durable shaker style cabinets with quartz countertops and quartz backsplash.
- Luxurious deep soaker tub/shower in the main bath with floor-to-ceiling tile surround.
- Sleek chrome faucets add a touch of sophistication.
- The master ensuite features a deluxe soaker tub/shower and handset floor-to-ceiling tile surround, plus single vanity with sink.
- Basement roughed in for a 3-piece bathroom.
ULTIMATE IN COMFORT AND SECURITY
- All homes are built to meet BC Energy Step Code level 2.
- Built-in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for your safety.
- Energy-efficient Low-E double glazed windows.
- High-efficiency gas furnace with programmable thermostat and 48-gallon electric hot water tank.
Amenities at Latimer Heights Langley
- A unique collection of 3-bedroom rowhomes plus some homes feature a third level loft space, adding to the charm and functionality of these homes.
- Extensive detailing on the architectural design of your home is accentuated through simple box forms and traditional ‘Georgian, Tudor, Colonial or Craftsman’ elements such as embellished entrances with front porches with detailed columns, wood trims, shutters and decorative louvres.
- Well-designed elegant exteriors consist of brick veneer, modern stucco, Hardi shakes and vinyl siding.
- Serene outdoor living with fully landscaped front and back yards
A mix of single and double rear detached garages plus additional parking pad with lane access.
A 74 Acre Master Planned Community featuring Single Family, Duplex, Rowhomes, Rooftop Patio Townhomes, Traditional Townhomes, Condos, Office Buildings and Langley’s first two High Rise Condos.
- 2,000 new homes, Langley’s first-ever 34 and 26 storey high rise condo buildings, and 17 acres of parks, trails, elementary school and green space.
- featuring a brand elementary school
- 36,000-sq.-ft. of commercial space and 108,000-sq.-ft. of office space at Latimer Village – an anchor of the Latimer Heights Community,
- European-Esque streetscapes along a mixed-use corridor complete with condos atop boutique style shops, restaurants and businesses, all connected to the luscious park/pond area and neighbourhood walking network.
- 30-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on roof shingles for maximum durability, low-maintenance and attractive exterior design.
- SuperSeal dimpled membrane foundation damp-proofing with a 10-year labour and 40-year material warranty which provides protection against water and moisture improves energy efficiency and increases resistance to outdoor elements of air, water and moisture.
Parking and Storage
Maintenance Fees at Latimer Heights Langley
Developer Team for Latimer Heights Langley
Vesta. This developer has over 30 years of experience. They are a reputable builder, building over 4,500 homes in both BC and Alberta. Every home is backed by Vesta’s full-time service team and the Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada 2/5/10 home warranty coverage. Vesta is a licensed residential builder with the Home Protection office of British Columbia and is a proud member of the Greater Vancouver Home Builder’s Association.
Architect: Ciccozzi Architecture
Interior designer: Concept to Design
Expected Completion for Latimer Heights Langley
The first release of homes expected for Spring 2019 Selling now. contact me today!
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Surrey, or Abbotsford?