Lemonade Lane Okanagan Falls – At a Glance
- located at Cedar Street & Carrilyn Court in Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
- nine 2-storey woodframe buildings
- 40 townhomes
- next to Okanagan River
- short walk to Okanagan Falls Elementary School
- near a dozen wineries & vineyards
- 15-minute drive to Penticton Airport
- 17 minutes from Walmart & Cherry Lane Shopping Centre
- 50-minute drive to Apex Mountain Resort
Life is Good on Lemonade Lane
Lemonade Lane is a collection of 40 Scandinavian farmhouse-inspired townhomes coming soon to Okanagan Falls by Interrobang Developments. Each home includes landscaped private yards and single or double garages, most being detached. These 2-storey woodframe residences offer a choice of 2-bedroom + flex or 3-bedroom floor plans from 1,320 – 2,025 sq ft. Interiors are finished in a choice of bright or dark designer colour palettes. The open-concept main living area features airy 9′ ceilings, dual-tone flat panel cabinets, premium kitchen appliances, large island with breakfast bar, dining area, and a powder room. Upstairs are bedrooms, a bathroom, and the master suite with a walk-in closet and en suite. A heat recovery ventilation system provides year-round comfort.
Situated on a riverside property in a quiet residential neighbourhood, enjoy a more leisurely pace at Lemonade Lane. Just down the road, at Keogan Sports Park, is a good place to take your dog for daily walks or head to Grandpa’s Bench on Skaha Lake. Boaters and watersports enthusiasts can launch their craft at the Main Street boat launch, while swimmers and sun worshippers will be drawn to Kenyon Park or Christie Memorial Park on the lakefront. For golfers, St. Andrews by the Lake is the nearest course which offers nine holes in a picturesque oasis amidst the desert hills. Wine connoisseurs will appreciate the variety of wineries — such as Blue Mountain, See Ya Later, Stag’s Hollow — within a short driving distance. Winter sports devotees will appreciate the 236″ of annual powder at Apex Mountain Resort, the only mountain in the Okanagan facing northeast. Whether you call Lemonade Lane your year-round home or your vacation escape, life is good on Lemonade Lane.
Pricing for Lemonade Lane
Starting from $585,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Lemonade Lane updates.
Floor Plans for Lemonade Lane
Choose from either Beech 2-bedroom + flex or Aster 3-bedroom floorplans with 1,320 – 2,025 sq ft of living space. The Beech upper floor has two bedrooms, two big bathrooms, and a wonderful flex space. The Beech main floor has an open living and dining area that walks onto a private yard and enclosed garage. On the Aster upper floor you will find three big bedrooms and two bathrooms. Aster’s main floor has an open living and dining area that walks onto a private yard and enclosed garage.
Lemonade Lane Interiors
- In-home air conditioning with a heat recovery ventilation system
- Choose from two interior colour schemes: First Light or Sky Fall
- Lofty 9′ ceilings create a light, airy ambiance
- White roller shades throughout
- Durable, wood grain vinyl plank flooring throughout main living areas
- Recessed pot lighting in main living areas
- Whirlpool 27″ front-load, steam, side-by-side washer and dryer
- Modern design custom millwork
- Generous storage closets
- Stylish black hardware on interior fixtures
- Homes pre-wired for internet connection
In the Kitchen
- White flat panel cabinets with shiplap on the island
- Fisher & Paykel Professional 32″ stainless steel counter depth refrigerator with interior ice maker and exterior water dispense
- KitchenAid 30″ 5-burner gas convection stainless steel slide-in range
- Faber 30″ under cabinet pull out visor hood fan
- Fisher & Paykel 24″ panel dishwasher
- Quartz stone countertops with porcelain tile backsplash
- Undermount granite composite sinks with single lever pull-down spray Riobel faucet
In the Bathroom
- Frameless en suite glass shower enclosure with sleek hand shower & rain head
- Full-size shower tiles
- Double undermount granite composite en suite sinks
- Quartz countertops
- Stylish black hardware & plumbing fixtures
- White shower walls in main bathroom
- Main bath multi-tonal mosaic behind vanity
- Pattern-accented tile wall behind powder room vanity
- On-demand hot water system
At the centre of the west property line is a landscaped green with access to the protected Okanagan River bank.
Parking and Storage
Homes have a mixture of attached and detached single-car garages. Select plans feature a detached double-wide 2-car garage. Visitor parking is distributed throughout the property, including two accessible parking stalls.
$0.23 per sq ft per month.
Vancouver property developer, Interrobang Developments, commissioned The Airey Group and Kasian Architecture to design Lemonade Lane.
The Airey Group
The Airey Group The Airey Groupis an urban property development company recognized for its unique architecturally-driven projects that respect and enhance city neighbourhoods. Drawing on an accomplished background in custom residential architecture, Airey projects continue to set in the communities for which they’re designed.
Kasian Architecture Interior Design & Planning
Kasian Architecture Interior Design & Planning is one of the top 100 architecture, interior design, and planning firms in the world. Since 1983, it has earned global recognition for its collaborative approach to design. The firm’s goal is to harness the collective expertise and imagination of its international team of professionals to answer the complex questions asked by its clients. A keen advocate of evidence-based design, Kasian creates sustainable, award-winning spaces that promote and support health and well-being.
Portico Design Group
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Lemonade Lane’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Lemonade Lane
Completion is tentatively expected for 2024.