At a Glance
- located in Port Royal, Queensborough
- part of a 42-acre master-planned community
- 4-storey residential lowrise
- 87 loft-style homes
- 1,500-sq-ft amenity building
- beside 1.7-km Riverfront Walk
- short walk to 6.5-acre Port Royal Park & Community Garden
- 5-minute drive to Queensborough Landing shops & services
- 5-minute journey to New Westminster Quay via Q2Q Ferry
Let There Be Light
More than 20 years in the making, Port Royal Village from Aragon Properties is a 42-acre master-planned community, designed by Ramsay Worden Architects, that is transforming a former lumber yard into a vibrant waterfront community. Phase 6C is Light House, a collection of 87 loft-style residences inspired by high urban design. Tall and wide floor plans bring the kitchen and living room to the front of your home, flooding your most-used spaces with natural light. Form meets function with wall-mounted linear electric fireplaces on reclaimed brick feature walls, Monogram professional-grade kitchen appliances, sliding glass bedroom panels, and folding glass window walls.
Located on the Fraser River between Annacis Island and Downtown New Westminster, Light House has access to the waterfront, parks, and walking trails which promote an active lifestyle year-round. Riverfront Walk connects with the area’s network of foot and bike paths, a sand beach, and a lookout onto Poplar Island. Port Royal Park is a picturesque green space with a picnic shelter, trellised plaza, playground, and public dock. In just five minutes, the new Q2Q Ferry can take you from Port Royal to New Westminster Quay. New Westminster’s revitalized downtown core offers high-end dining options, new performing arts spaces, and events like the StrEAT Food Truck Fest and New West Culture Crawl. Enjoy urban connectivity on nature’s freeway.
Pricing for Light House
Move-in ready homes starting from the low $400,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Light House updates.
Floor Plans for Light House
Choose your ideal loft-style home from a selection of 17 open-concept layouts with one, two, or three bedrooms. An exclusive collection of eight 2-level penthouse homes feature five different floorplans that come with private rooftop patios and fabulous water views.
- 1-bedrooms from 618 – 813 sq ft
- 2-bedrooms from 980 – 1,209 sq ft
- 3-bedrooms from 1,144 – 1,327 sq ft
- 8 penthouses from 1,309 – 1,726 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Light House Interiors
At Light House, you will find everything you expect in a loft and some extraordinary extras. Start with the essential features, like beautiful brickwork, flexible open layouts and high ceilings. Then the unexpected was incorporated: massive folding glass window walls that blur the line between inside and out. The result? A living room that transitions seamlessly to a backyard.
- Two designer color schemes: Light or Form
- Overheight 10’+ ceilings through most living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms
- Boen wide-plank 8 ¼” x 7’ engineered white oak hardwood flooring throughout all living spaces in two color schemes
- Expansive windows with white roller shades
- Motorized white roller shades in select homes
- Stain-grade wood railings at steps
- Penthouse stair railings that match suite entry and barn doors
- Overheight 7’6″ interior swing, pocket, bypass, bathroom and closet solid wood doors
- Master bedroom barn doors made from rift-cut, stained white oak in select homes
- Taymor matte black closet and passage door hardware
- Sliding glass panels with aluminum frame and diffused white lami glass in select bedrooms
- Minimal folding glass window walls or sliding glass doors in select homes
- Dimplex 50 ¼” wall-mounted linear electric fireplace integrated into a custom reclaimed brick feature wall
- GE Energy Star front-loading washer & dryer
- Quartz countertops, waterfall gable, backsplash in select homes
- Smoke mirror backsplash in select homes
- Kohler Vault stainless steel undermount sink
- Kohler Purist pull-out kitchen faucet in matte black
- Custom soft-close cabinetry featuring wood-finish laminate flat panel doors, grey interior, undercabinet puck lighting
- Monogram collection of professional-grade appliances:
- 30″ or 36″ Energy Star fridge with built-in bottom freezer
- 30″ five-burner, deep-recessed natural gas cooktop
- 30″, 5 cu ft wall convection oven with glass touch controls
- 30″ or 36″ 550 CMF hood fan with 4 lighting levels and variable speed fan controls, set in custom black millwork
- 24″ Energy Star dishwasher with over 140 cleaning jets and LED lighting
- 24″ or 30″ Energy Star microwave with trim kit
- Quartz countertops in fresh or raw concrete
- Oversized porcelain tile on walls and floors
- Wood-finish laminate flat panel cabinetry with grey interiors
- Upper cabinet & undercabinet strip lighting in en suites
- Custom mirrored medicine cabinets & integrated LED strip lighting in en suites
- Kohler Verticyl white undermount sink
- Kohler Persuade Curv white dual-flush toilet
- Hytec white acrylic bathtubs & shower bases in select homes
- Kohler premium plumbing fixtures in matte black:
- Composed Series widespread bathroom faucet with cross-handles
- Composed Series wall-mounted bath spout
- Purist shower head with air induction spray
- Kartners matte black bathroom accessories
- In-floor heating in all en suites and select second bathrooms
Amenities at Light House
Individual homes feature exterior-grade pot lighting on balconies and patios, large-format concrete pavers on ground floor and rooftop patios, hose bibbs and gas hookups on ground floor and rooftop patios, and linear outdoor gas fire pits on all rooftop patios.
Building amenities include a central, landscaped courtyard with outdoor seating to connect with neighbours and a children’s play area. A 1,500-sq-ft amenity building offers a private gym, party room, and outdoor barbeque area to foster a sense of community.
Parking and Storage
One parking stall in a secure underground parkade is included in the purchase of every home. Two parking spaces are included in the purchase of 3-bedroom homes. An option to upgrade to an EV Duty charging station is available.
Maintenance Fees at Light House
Developer Team for Light House
Aragon Properties is a fully-integrated real estate developer with over 20 years of experience in building outstanding new homes in BC and Ontario. With a rich history of creating memorable developments centered on the principles of quality, innovation, and design, Aragon continues to bring unique condominiums, townhomes, and single-family houses to the dynamic Vancouver and Toronto real estate markets, where affordable luxury is paramount. Other Aragon projects profiled here include The Peninsula, 310 Salter, Shift, and Esquimalt Town Square.
Ramsay Worden Architects have been active since 1989. They have a wide range of experience, including projects for public institutions, as well as for private developers, new construction, and renovation. The firm has developed a reputation for innovative design both in well-established contexts and in the creation of new communities. More recent projects that we’ve presented to you are Belpark and Cambria Park.
Expected Completion for Light House
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Downtown, Sapperton, or Queensborough?