At a Glance
- located at Church & Francis
- 3-storey woodframe mixed development
- 24 condominiums
- 17,000 sq feet of commercial space
- steps from cafes, shops, restaurants
- 5-minute walk to Fort Langley Park & outdoor pool
- 10-minute walk to Fort Langley National Historic Site
- close to Fort-to-Fort Trail
- 10 minutes to Derby Reach Regional Park
Modern Signature Residences
Lily Terrace is a limited edition. An exclusive collection of just 24 refined flats and luxury lofts. Lily Terrace could exist nowhere else. It complements the aesthetic of Glover Road, where heritage character is proudly honoured, just as modern design is warmly embraced. These exclusive residences marry the best of both worlds — a contemporary vision is thoughtfully executed with the care and attention of traditional craftsmanship. Pitched rooflines and paned windows evoke the grace of an earlier era. The cornerstone of a thriving heritage conservation area.
The mighty Fraser has long been part of Fort Langley’s story. In the 19th century, ships were loaded with cedar and salted salmon before setting sail for distant shores. Today, village life still flows around the river. You might begin your day with a walk, run, or cycle along the waterfront trail or a paddle around Bedford Channel. Meet neighbours and continue the conversation over expertly-pulled macchiatos and avocado bennies at a Glover Road café. The village’s independent spirit is evident in its restaurants, grocery stores, and boutiques. Shop block after block of locally-owned businesses run by energetic, forward-looking entrepreneurs.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Lily Terrace
Selling now, starting from $879,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Lily Terrace
Lily Terrace is a limited edition. An exclusive collection of just 24 refined flats and luxury lofts, ranging in size from 1,019 to 1,740 sq ft:
- 2 x 1-bedroom + den from 1,019 – 1,099 sq ft
- 11 x 2-bedroom from 1,048 – 1,366 sq ft
- 11 x 2-bedroom + den from 1,212 – 1,740 sq ft
To browse the seven different floorplans, visit the Lily Terrace website.
Lily Terrace Interiors
Certain themes are consistent across all homes: high design, exceptional quality materials, and expert craftsmanship. The natural warmth of engineered hardwood and the innovation of home automation. Open kitchens feature six-burner gas ranges and farmhouse sinks. Masters have walk-in closets and marble-walled en suites with heated tile flooring and free-standing soaker tubs.
- Wide plank engineered hardwood throughout the home features rich and complex hues with heritage antique character and a UV oiled finish for a natural look and a notable resistance
- 5½” baseboards and Shaker interior doors
- 9′ ceilings throughout living areas with vaulted ceilings in terrace loft homes
- Energy-efficient electric fireplace with dramatic marble wall feature and custom shelving (gas fireplace for terrace loft suites)
- Mitsubishi multi-zone ductless split forced-air system for heating and cooling
- Den enclosed with floor-to-ceiling glass wall and door in select homes
- Laundry and storage rooms with cabinet, sink, and countertops in select homes
- Crown moulding throughout living area and master bedroom
- Smooth finish ceilings with home audio system set up, featuring 2 pairs of 4″ ceiling mounted Episode Signature speakers (living and master)and Sonos Connect amp
- Roller shades on all windows
- Gas barbeque boxes on patios and decks
- Solid white oak suite entry doors
- A gourmet kitchen neighbours open-concept living and dining areas
- Oversized, engineered quartz free-standing islands with waterfall edge complete with storage and eating bar
- Elegant solid quartz slab and hand set porcelain tile backsplash
- Undercabinet task lighting
- Choice of flat panel or Shaker door style cabinetry with metal and glass open shelves — striking in design and ample in storage capabilities
- Pull out vertical full-height pantry cabinet
- Split spice rack drawer and utensil stacking drawer
- Recycling organizer
- Oversized farm-style sink with heritage-inspired Brizo ‘Artesso’ single-handle articulating kitchen faucet — inspired by factories of the early 20th century showcasing a warmer, more refined take on the industrial aesthetic
- Appliance wall complete with 36″ Sub-Zero built-in French door refrigerator/freezer
- Bertazzoni built-in speed oven and integrated Sub-Zero wine refrigerator, with humidity control and the capacity for 46 bottles
- 36″ Bertazzoni free-standing 6-burner gas range complete with industrial chimney style hood fan
- Energy and water efficient Fisher & Paykel double dishwasher complete with quiet wash option
- Articulating wall-mounted, heritage-inspired light fixtures become a feature design element on range wall
- Stunning marble walls extend from floor to ceiling
- Free-standing tub with floor mount faucet and oversized shower with rain shower head, 10mm frameless glass doors, and curbless porcelain tile base with low profile linear floor drain — allows for a seamless transition between floor and shower
- Double vanities with quartz countertops, undermount sinks, wall-mounted faucets, and ample storage
- Brizo polished chrome or Brilliance luxe nickel with matte black plumbing fixtures throughout
- Heated porcelain tile floors
- Sliding barn door to en suite entrance in select homes
- Solid shelving and closet organizers
Amenities at Lily Terrace
Residents can enjoy the shared use of a rooftop entertainment/social lounge, complete with comfortable seating and walkout access to a 1,162-sq-ft patio, featuring a year-round
gas fire pit.
Parking and Storage
Each suite has two underground parking spaces. The garage includes electric car charging stations and individual concrete storage lockers with steel doors. There is surface parking for visitors and secure kayak storage.
Maintenance Fees at Lily Terrace
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Lily Terrace
Lanstone Homes is owned and operated by Lanson Foster, a second-generation home-builder with two decades of experience in the construction industry. Since first stepping foot on a construction site as a young man, Lanson has worked on hundreds of residential projects across the Lower Mainland and developed a keen understanding of what it takes to make your dream home a reality.
Site Lines Architecture was founded in 1999 with mountain architecture as its starting point. With projects set in the beautiful rolling landscape of Invermere and Panorama, principal architect Gord Klassen built his design firm from the ground up. Nature is the foundation of everything Site Lines. Although their firm has grown to accept a wide variety of projects over the years, their inspiration will always have roots in the beauty of British Columbia. Site Lines has extensive expertise to help build your story and give a story to your building. Being a collaborative studio, clients receive a hands-on approach to architecture, sharing ideas and building concepts together with their team.
Sara Brown & Company Interior Design believes that a home is an extension of your story. Every detail is chosen with intention and purpose, always resonating with one’s character and setting. They recognize the importance of building strong relationships with clients, as well as developers, contractors, and trades — ensuring every detail is considered, every step is strategic, and the end result creates an emotional experience. SBC’s philosophy is rooted in designing simple elegance that creates significant impact.
Expected Completion for Lily Terrace
Completed. Move-in ready.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Surrey?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!