At a Glance
- located at Clayton Street & Dansey Avenue
- two 6-storey woodframe buildings
- 144 condominiums
- 2 blocks south of The Vancouver Golf Club
- close to North Road restaurants
- near The City of Lougheed shopping centre
- walking distance to Lougheed Town Centre Station
- 2-minute drive to Lougheed Highway
- 50 minutes to downtown Vancouver via SkyTrain
Coming soon to the Cariboo neighbourhood in Lougheed Town Centre, Linc is a new condominium development by Vanhome Properties. It consists of two 6-storey woodframe buildings with 144 condominiums. Floorplans range from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom + den layouts, with 579 – 1,209 sq ft of interior space. Interiors by The Collaborative Design Studio offer a choice of dark and light colour palettes with finishes such as wide-plank laminate flooring, quartz countertops, matte black Moen faucets, and porcelain tile flooring and surrounds. Kitchens feature a Samsung Smart System appliance package. Homeowners will enjoy shared use of indoor and outdoor amenities in each building, including rooftop patios with lounges, a dining area, and a children’s play space.
Tucked away in an established residential neighbourhood near North Road and Lougheed Highway, all of life’s daily necessities are conveniently within walking distance. Enjoy diverse options for shopping, dining, and socializing along North Road, such as H-Mart, Insadong Korean BBQ, and Passion8 Dessert Cafe. The City of Lougheed shopping centre, which is currently undergoing a massive redevelopment, includes major retailers, such as the Hudson’s Bay Company, Sport Chek, and London Drugs. With close proximity to Lougheed Town Centre SkyTrain station and Lougheed Highway, you need not travel far for events and activities in Burnaby, Port Moody, New Westminter, or Vancouver.
Pricing for Linc
The Dansey Building is sold out. The Madore Building homes are selling now, starting at $729,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Linc updates.
Floor Plans for Linc
Linc offers a broad range of floorplans to suit a variety of lifestyles with layouts from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom + den. Interiors range from 579 – 1,209 sq ft.
This building has 71 suites with plans ranging from 590 – 1,208 sq ft:
- 7 x 1-bedroom
- 14 x 1-bedroom + den
- 20 x 2-bedroom
- 16 x 2-bedroom + den
- 12 x 3-bedroom
- 2 x 3-bedroom + den
This building has 73 suites with plans ranging from 579 – 1,209 sq ft:
- 13 x 1-bedroom
- 31 x 1-bedroom + den
- 36 x 2-bedroom
- 36 x 2-bedroom + den
- 21 x 3-bedroom
- 7 x 3-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choose from two designer-selected color schemes: Platinum (light) or Graphite (dark)
- Select homes include a den that can be easily converted into a bedroom
- Durable wide-plank laminate in living areas
- In-suite laundry with Samsung 24″ front-load washer & dryer
- 9′ ceilings in most living areas
- Roller shades throughout
- Samsung Smart System appliance package:
- 33″ French door refrigerator with wifi connectivity
- 30″ 5-burner gas range with AirFry technology
- Stainless steel over-the-range microwave with 400 CFM ventilation system
- Stainless steel StormWash dishwasher
- Matte quartz countertop
- Stainless steel undermount double sink
- Moen matte black faucet
- Modern pattern porcelain tile backsplash
- Functional cabinetry solutions include soft-close drawers and open shelves
- Under cabinet LED lighting
Relaxing En Suites
- Quartz countertops
- Contemporary floor tiling with complimenting shower/tub wall tiling
- Matte black Moen sink faucet & showerhead
- Select homes feature glass shower door with stylish black frame
- Rectangular undermount Caroma basin
- Custom medicine cabinet and vanity
- Caroma soft-close toilet
Amenities at Linc
Each building will have both an indoor and outdoor amenity space. On the ground floor, the Dansey Building will offer residents a shared party / meeting room, while the Madore Building will have a fitness centre.
Rooftop patios feature segmented spaces with a children’s play area, lounges, and a trellis-covered al fresco dining space with an outdoor kitchen and barbeque. Gather with friends and family to appreciate life’s moments together, while enjoying city and mountain views.
Parking and Storage
Each building has its own underground parkade with all resident parking stalls equipped with a 240V EV charger. The Dansey Building will provide storage for 89 bicycles and stalls for 103 vehicles, of which 14 are for visitors. At the lobby entrance are short-term racks for 6 bicycles. The Madore Building will accommodate 91 bicycles in secure storage and 111 vehicles, of which 15 stalls are for visitors. Short-term parking for 6 bicycles will be located in front of the building entrance.
Maintenance Fees at Linc
$0.38 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Linc
Vanhome Properties is a newly-branded property development company located in Richmond. Vanhome continuously seeks desirable locations to create durable, modern, and affordable developments with a strong focus on commercial and multi-residential development in Greater Vancouver.
Atelier Pacific Architecture is a full-service practice licensed and registered in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. APA’s scope of projects includes office, educational, retail, community, multi-family residential, recreational, and hospitality developments. Since Brian I. Shigetomi launched the firm in 1993, APA has completed a significant portfolio of projects throughout the Lower Mainland and BC. These have included Belvedere, Centra, Lariva, and Wren+Raven.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group that collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners. Previous projects include Eastleigh, Hendrix, Prosper, and Unison.
Expected Completion for Linc
First occupancy is expected on December 1, 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Port Moody, Coquitlam, or Port Coquitlam?