At a Glance
- located on the corner of 3rd Street & Moody Avenue
- 40 modern townhomes & garden flats
- close 10-acre Moodyville Park
- near entrance to the Spirit Trail
- part of a sustainably-designed community
- goal of LEED Gold certification
- 3-minute drive to Park & Tilford Gardens
- 6-minute drive to Lonsdale Quay
- 8-minute drive to Capilano University
- 15-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
Modern Living Meets Community Legacy
The Morrison brings innovative, contemporary architecture to its North Vancouver townhomes, paired with inviting West Coast interiors so you can truly love the next place you call home. We welcome homeowners to experience the sophistication of London-inspired living amongst the lively atmosphere of Moodyville, Lower Lonsdale. Located on the corner of 3rd Street and Moody Avenue, The Morrison is truly at the centre of the coveted Moodyville community. Explore the best of Lonsdale living from your doorstep.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Whether it’s a walk on Spirit Trail, a shop on Lonsdale Avenue, or a barbecue on your rooftop deck, The Morrison invites you to meet your neighbours. The Morrison is situated against the backdrop of the spectacular North Shore Mountains. With a variety of views like the Burrard Inlet, Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park as as the backdrop of each home in the heart of the beautiful and historic Moodyville neighbourhood, The Morrison is in the ideal place to start a new life as a homeowner, raise children, or retire.
Pricing for The Morrison
Only a handful of homes remain. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and pricing according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Morrison
The Morrison consists of a diverse mix of unit types: townhomes, stacked townhouses, 2-bedroom maisonettes. Some residences have lock-off suites for rentals. All are directly accessed from the courtyard, laneway, or adjacent streets.
One-bedroom homes range from 640 – 699 sq ft, 2-bedrooms from 1,083 – 1,755 sq ft, and 3- & 4-bedroom homes from 1,817 – 2,309 sq ft. To browse floorplans, visit The Morrison website.
The Morrison Interiors
The Morrison’s interiors complement the vast presence of natural light wells built into every home. Soft tones and light woods pay homage to the North Vancouver, West Coast style while quality appliances and central kitchens give weight to the heart of the home.
Each townhome’s interior reflects the modern architecture with sleek lines while maintaining warmth in finishes and natural details.
- Choice of three artfully-selected designer colour palettes by Annaliesse Kelly Designs
- All homes complete with spacious floor plans designed with thoughtful, efficient layouts
- Incredible natural light built-in with expansive windows
- Light wells in select units maximize the natural light and increase airflow
- Wide-plank engineered white oak hardwood floors in foyer, kitchen, dining, and living rooms
- Luxurious comfort added with touches like radiant in-floor heat throughout
- Over-height ceilings on main floor add a wow factor to the homes
- Recessed pot-lighting throughout main floor set the scene
- Sleek modern interior LED designer pendants
- Luxurious carpet in bedrooms and flex rooms for design and durability
- High-end Bosch appliances with full-size LG High Efficiency washer and dryer
- Roller blinds throughout
Interiors are designed for every lifestyle. Whether you’re single, nurturing an expanding family, or seeking a low-maintenance space for retirement, The Morrison has a home for you.
- Bosch Premium stainless steel gas cooktop, stove, and pull-out range hood for your inner chef
- Bosch Integrated paneled dishwasher and stunning 36” French Door fridge
- Stainless Steel built-in microwave
- Easy-to-maintain solid quartz countertops with full height quartz backsplash
- Stainless steel single bowl undermount sinks
- Large islands for family-style cooking and entertaining
- Sleek flat panel cabinet doors in light oak, dark oak, or white with soft-close doors and drawers
- USB charging outlets in all kitchens
- Pantry storage in select units
As much attention to detail was paid to the interior style of The Morrison as with the exterior. From the quality of cabinetry, appliances, and woodwork, to the spacial planning of each and every floorplan, we invite you to make yourself at home.
- Large porcelain tiles in a beautiful marble and matte gray finish
- Elegant quartz counter tops to complete the sleek look and functionality
- Contemporary floating vanity with sleek flat panel cabinet doors and porcelain undermount sinks
- Master bathroom shower with frameless glass shower doors
- Luxurious soaker tub in master bathroom
- Designer chrome bath and shower fixtures
- Water-efficient dual-flush toilets
Amenities at The Morrison
Many homes at The Morrison feature private rooftop decks with stunning views. All homes have their own private walk-up entrances and were crafted to embrace the North Shore’s coveted indoor-outdoor lifestyle with generously-sized patios, decks, and vehicle-free courtyards. The parkade includes a dog wash station and a bicycle repair bench.
Parking and Storage
Except for 1-bedroom units, each home purchase includes one parking stall. A limited number of additional parking spaces and storage units may be available for purchase.
Maintenance Fees at The Morrison
$0.20 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Morrison
Creo Developments is a family-owned and operated boutique residential development company specializing in building high-end developments that support the growth and evolution of communities.
The Haebler Group is a general contracting company which carries out large and small residential, commercial, institutional, and mixed-use projects. The company is especially renowned for its quality concrete work, quality finishes, fair dealings, and schedule performance. Haebler’s services typically include Pre-Construction Assistance, Design Assistance, Project Budgeting, and Construction Management.
SHAPE Architecture is an award-winning architectural practice of architects and designers located in downtown Vancouver. SHAPE Architecture’s work includes public buildings, housing, and larger scale urban mixed use projects that together form a critical perspective on how we might live as public citizens in the modern city. Marrying design excellence and ground breaking high performance building, SHAPE Architecture was founded on the belief that architecture matters and has a crucial role to play in creating an engaging, humane, and sustainable future.
Annaliesse Kelly leads a team of passionate and talented designers who strive to create the best commercial, corporate, and residential interior designs in the country. Having been a part of the design world for fifteen years, Annaliesse has earned four Georgie nominations and a win along the way. Before launching her own company, Annaliesse worked with architectural firms, as an in-house designer for a major design-build company, and as a consultant for other interior design firms.
Expected Completion for The Morrison
Autumn 2019. Selling now!
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West or North Vancouver?
Check out these great North Shore Presales!