At a Glance
- located at 72B Avenue & 202A Street
- 30 executive townhomes
- near R.C. Garnett Demonstration Elementary & R.E Mountain Secondary schools
- just blocks from Willoughby Community Park & Langley Events Centre
- 3 minutes to SmartCentres Langley, Walmart & Costco
- 6-minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 7 minutes from Cascades Casino
- 8-minute drive to Kwantlen Polytechnic
- 10 minutes to Clayton Hills Golf Course
Noble by Essence Properties is the final collection of 30 executive townhomes at Parc Central in Langley’s Willoughby neighbourhood. Part of a master-planned community, these 3- and 4-bedroom residences have smart, spacious layouts designed for true family-style living. Think big kitchens with plenty natural light, side-by-side washer and dryer, four-car parking, and tons of smart storage throughout. An innovative party wall creates an ambiance that is less likely to be disturbed by outside or neighbouring sounds.
With Willowbrook and Walnut Grove so close to home, there’s no shortage of shops, grocery stores, and restaurants to satisfy your everyday needs. A six-minute drive south on 200 Street brings you to Willowbrook Park and SmartCentres Langley with household retailers, including London Drugs, Save-on-Foods, Real Canadian Superstore, and Safeway. Langley’s eclectic restaurants, boutiques, and leisure venues are just 10 minutes away. With Highway 1 just 10 minutes away, residents can head to downtown Vancouver for a full day of adventures in 30 minutes. East of Langley, many enjoy a scenic daytrip to Abbotsford, Chilliwack, or Hope. Easy access to community, necessities, and nature makes this Willoughby townhome collection an incredibly attractive location for many looking to live in the Fraser Valley.
Pricing for Noble
Starting from $909,900. 70% sold! Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options.
Floor Plans for Noble
Choose your ideal home from 3- or 4-bedroom plans, ranging from 1,731 – 2,118 sq ft. Most homes are designed with four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, plus a convenient powder room on the main floor. Ground floors have a double garage and a flex or guest bedroom, with some floorplans also offering a three-piece bathroom. Private outdoor spaces feature a fenced yard, patio, and a main floor balcony, which includes a gas bib that can be used for a barbeque or space heater.
Easy Living Inside
- 9′ ceilings on main level
- Lush carpeting on upper floors, lower floor bedrooms, and stairs
- Modern laminate flooring throughout living, dining, and kitchen areas
- Premium low-E windows
- Horizontal 2″ faux wood window blinds
- Family-sized, front-loading Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Essence Signature Entertainment Centre with custom millwork, sleek electric fireplace, and wire management system (most homes)
- Energy efficient forced air heating system
- On-demand hot water tank with recirculation pump
- Pre-wired connections for high-speed cable & internet, CAT 5e wiring, and alarm systems
- Optional air conditioning
- Open concept with grand custom island, spacious pantries (select homes), designer pendant lighting
- Shaker-style cabinetry with soft-close hinges & polished chrome handles
- Undermount task lighting
- Scratch, stain, and heat resistant quartz countertops
- Double-bowl rectangular undermount sink with Grohe pull-down spray faucet & garburator
- Custom hexagon mosaic backsplash with gloss finish
- Custom crown moldings
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package:
- 36″ refrigerator with French doors, interior water dispenser, and ice maker
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ sleek wall oven with integrated microwave
- 24″ ProWash dishwasher with hidden top controls
- Centrally-located main floor powder rooms
- Modern Grohe chrome faucets
- Polished quartz countertops with undermount sinks
- Polished chrome vanity bar lighting
- Large-format 12″ x 24″ porcelain wall & floor tiles
- Polished chrome towel bars, robe hooks, tissue and towel holder
- Master en suite includes:
- Double bathroom vanity with undermount sinks
- Grohe chrome fixtures and shower system
- Luxurious 8″ Grohe rain shower head with hand shower
- Spa-inspired, designer 12″ x 24″ floor and wall shower tiles
Amenities at Noble
Homeowners will enjoy use of a 2-storey amenity building in the heart of the community, as well as a children’s playground and community garden.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes a built-in double garage featuring an extra-long driveway apron to easily accommodate an additional two vehicles. Garages are finished with a 30A breaker panel and a Level-2 EV charging station. There is plenty of space to store bicycles and sports gear. Ten visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Noble
$0.11 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Noble
Essence Properties is a family-owned and -operated builder with 18 years of experience in residential construction. To date, they’ve completed more than 300 homes throughout Surrey, South Surrey, and Langley — homes built with passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Essence actively seeks out locations close to urban amenities that enhance day-to-day livability and long-term value for homeowners: schools, parks, shopping, and transit. They create homes for every generation, from first-time buyers to growing families to downsizers.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Noble
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Surrey?