At a Glance
- located at Coronation Avenue & Richter Street
- 6-storey woodframe building
- 55 condominiums + 5 townhomes
- residents can have up to two pets
- steps from five local craft breweries & Sandhill Wines
- walking distance to numerous downtown eateries
- close to Cultural District venues
- 7-minute walk to Waterfront Park & Tugboat Beach
- 10-minute drive to Orchard Park shopping centre
The Ultimate Blend of Luxury & Affordability
Welcome to Nolita, a new 6-storey woodframe residential building by Fifth Avenue Properties. Coming soon to Kelowna’s North End neighbourhood, it consists of 55 condominiums built above five street-facing townhomes and two levels of semi-underground parking. A choice of 10 condo floor plans range from 449-sq-ft studios to 878-sq-ft 2-bedroom suites. Five 2-storey townhomes offer 1,215 to 1,406 sq ft of interior living space, including two bedrooms. Resident amenities feature a landscaped Terrace Lounge that has an outdoor dining area with kitchen, fire table social spaces, and a dog run.
At Nolita on Coronation, homeowners will appreciate a location that is a biker’s paradise and where most errands can also be accomplished on foot. If you enjoy a vibrant nightlife, Kelowna’s brewery district is on the north side of Clement Avenue, while the Cultural District venues — such as Prospera Place, The Laurel Packinghouse, Rotary Centre for the Arts — are only two blocks away. The cafés, pubs, restaurants, and shops of Downtown start less than one kilometre from your door. For nearby recreation, get a workout at the Kelowna Downtown YMCA. Waterfront Park and Tugboat Beach are the perfect launching point for personal watercraft and a brisk walk or jog along the Waterfront Promenade. Hikers and mountain bikers can head to the trails of Knox Mountain where you’ll be rewarded with panoramic views from the Upper Apex Lookout. Experience the active lifestyle of lakeside living in the Okanagan.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Nolita
Starting from $399,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Nolita updates.
Floor Plans for Nolita
With interiors from 450 – 850 sq ft, Nolita offers a choice of 10 condominium floorplans ranging from student-friendly studios to family-size, 2-bedroom suites. Five ground-level townhomes with private entries facing Coronation Street, consist of two floors with 1,250 sq ft of interior living space, including two upper floor bedrooms. Select your ideal home from the following mix:
- 25 x 450-sq-ft studios
- 15 x 1-bedroom from 500 – 670 sq ft
- 5 x 630-sq-ft 1-bedroom + den
- 10 x 2-bedroom from 730 – 850 sq ft
- 5 x 1,250-sq-ft townhouses
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Airy 9’ ceilings
- Option of two timeless design schemes – Bowery or Mulberry
- Roller shades throughout main living areas and bedrooms for privacy
- Elegant White Oak laminate flooring throughout the suite, including the bedrooms
- Closet organizers featuring white melamine shelving with hanging rods
- Ceiling pot lights for soft ambience
- Full size, high efficiency, front loading Samsung washer & dryer in B2-5, C, D & TH plans
- 24” front load Samsung washer & dryer in A & B1 plans
- White melamine shelving in large laundry centres
- Hidden, ceiling-mounted heating & air-conditioning system
- Wiring for high bandwidth fibre optic to support high-speed TV and Internet
- Modern and functional kitchens designed for everyday living
- Sophisticated flat panel cabinetry wrapped in either a rich charcoal or bright white finish
- Select homes feature a warm oak wrapped island
- Curated modern open shelving for both style and ease
- Integrated pulls and soft close cabinetry
- Timeless quartz countertop with an optional cascade waterfall finish
- Featured tile backsplash for a dynamic appearance
- Optional quartz backsplash brought to full height for a seamless look and easy cleaning
- Chic, high arch black faucet and deep, stainless steel undermount sink
- Samsung appliance package:
- 32″ counter depth French door refrigerator in stainless steel in B, C, D & TH plans and a 24″ stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer in A plans
- 24” ultra-quiet digital touch dishwasher (18” in A plans)
- 30” slide-in stainless steel electric range
- Low-profile over-the-range microwave in stainless steel in A, B3-5, & C1-2 plans. All other homes will feature an ultra slim Elica hood fan and a Panasonic undercounter microwave with trim kit
- Optional wine fridge in select homes
- Soft close, flat panel cabinetry in warm oak
- Quartz countertops and backsplash with a sleek undermount sinks
- Large-scale 12″ x 24” ceramic tile flooring and 4″ x 12” tile pattern featured in the shower/tub surrounds
- Acrylic shower base in en suites
- Showers with tempered glass doors and black metal trim
- Black faucets, shower rods, and details such as shower door handles, towel hooks, and bars
- Modern dual-flush toilets
- Optional NuHeat in-floor heating
Amenities at Nolita
The Terrace Lounge is a large outdoor common area for residents that features pergola-covered fire table lounges, an al fresco dining area with a grill kitchen, and a dog run.
Parking and Storage
A two-level parkade will provide secure storage for 91 bicycles and EV-ready stalls for 56 vehicles, including 9 visitor and 2 accessible spaces. Two surface parking stalls are also provided at the rear of the building accessed from the lane. B, C, D plans and townhome include parking. Additional parking stalls and storage lockers are available for purchase, subject to availability.
Maintenance Fees at Nolita
$0.48 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Nolita
Fifth Avenue Properties is an award-winning group on the pulse of the Calgary, Kelowna, and Phoenix housing markets. Committed to building quality homes for the next generation, the company caters to a wide range of buyers, renters, and investors. Fifth Avenue’s leadership team has an extensive background in residential and commercial real estate. Their portfolio showcases land development, single-family residential, multi-family residential, mixed-use buildings, resort properties, and build-to-rent communities.
With offices in Kelowna and Kamloops, BlueGreen Architecture & Interior Design is a committed team of professionals who share a personal responsibility to engage the needs of each client with a focus on sustainable design. Operating since 1983, BGA has extensive experience in providing successful and creative architectural solutions for commercial, institutional, multi-family, and single-family residential projects. The firm thrives on a solution-based design attitude which enables project delivery through expediency, positive engagement, and creative resolutions resulting in an end product that addresses the requirements of efficiency, cost effectiveness, and creativity.
From professional office spaces to large retail locations (and everything in between), Hatch Interior Design is Kelowna’s award-winning interior design specialist. Unlike most interior design firms, Hatch focuses exclusively on commercial projects and multi-family developments. The studio is Kelowna’s leading commercial specialist, honoured with the high profile SHINE award for multiple projects.
Expected Completion for Nolita
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Glenmore, Downtown, or Knox Mountain?
Check out Prima, Compass, Eminence, and these great Kelowna Presales!