At a Glance
- located at Shell Road & Bridgeport Road
- four 2- & 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 19 townhomes
- close to Ikea & The Home Depot
- near Oak Street & Knight Street bridges
- 5-minute bike ride to Tait Waterfront Park
- 4-minute drive to Bridgeport Trail
- 3-minute drive to Costco
- 9 minutes from McArthurGlen Designer Outlet
Homes Built for Urban Living
Welcome to North Gate Residences, a collection of 19 townhomes coming soon to Richmond’s Bridgeport neighbourhood from Pakland Homes. It consists of one 2-storey and three 3-storey woodframe buildings with private 2-car garages accessed from an internal driveway. Floor plans range from 1,256 – 1,816 sq ft with a choice of three or four bedrooms. Two units feature a lower floor 1-bedroom secondary suite that includes an uncovered surface parking stall. Interiors are finished with main floor laminate, bedroom carpeting, quartz countertops, kitchen islands, and Fisher & Paykel appliances. For outdoor private space, each home offers a balcony and a fenced, landscaped private yard. A common area adjacent to the visitor parking provides residents with a shared children’s play space.
Conveniently located between the Oak and Knight Street bridges, North Gate Residences offer commuters quick connections to Vancouver, Highway 99, and Highway 91. The nearby Bridgeport commercial corridor has numerous home improvement and building supply options, such as Ikea, Staples, and The Home Depot. For your daily household shopping needs, Sungiven Foods and PetSmart are just down Bridgeport Road at No. 4 Road. Costco is only one block further. Popular for weekend shopping, the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet is less than 10 minutes away on the other side of Middle Arm, opposite the Richmond Night Market. Neighbourhood recreational options for cyclists, joggers, and dog walkers include the 2-kilometre long Bridgeport Trail and Tait Waterfront Park at the top of No. 4 Road.
Pricing for North Gate Residences
Starting from $1,199,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to North Gate Residences updates.
Floor Plans for North Gate Residences
Choose your ideal home from a selection of 2- and 3-level units with three or four bedrooms and 1,256 – 1,816 sq ft of interior space. Units 12 & 13, along Bridgeport Road, each have a ground level single-bedroom lockoff suite with a kitchen and bathroom.
North Gate Residences Interiors
- Main floor featuring tall ceilings
- Beautiful engineered wood flooring on the main floor
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Fabric roller window shades
- Individual heat pump for efficient heating & cooling
- HRV systems installed for fresh air ventilation
- All units pre-ducted for solar hot water
- Units installed with video door bells
- Integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Fisher & Paykel cooking range
- Broan hood fans
- Integrated Panasonic microwave
- Custom kitchen cabinetry with quartz counter tops
- LED under-cabinet lighting
- Centre kitchen island with quartz countertops
- Sophisticated water faucets
- Luxurious glass shower enclosures
- Sophisticated soaker tubs and walk-in showers
- Elegant faucets and fixtures
- Floating vanity with His and Her sinks
- Beauty vanity mirror with accent lighting
- Ceramic tile surrounds
Amenities at North Gate Residences
Next to Unit 16 and the visitor parking, is a children’s play zone with benches for parents and caregivers.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal 2-car garage. Of these, nine units have a tandem configuration. The two lockoff suites each have an uncovered surface parking stall. There are also four visitor parking spaces, including one accessible stall.
Developer Team for North Gate Residences
Pakland Homes was established in 2001. specializing in site development, construction management, and field design. The company specializes in premium single-family homes and luxury townhouses. Over the years, Pakland has attained a reputable position in the Vancouver real estate market – from the support of clients/home buyers and field professionals. To date, the firm has successfully completed over 160 projects.
Pakland Homes commissioned Eric Law Architect to design North Gate Residences.
Expected Completion for North Gate Residences
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Bridgeport, East Cambie, or City Centre?