At a Glance
- located at Oak Street & West 67th Avenue
- 9-storey, mixed-use concrete mid-rise
- 40 condos + 3 townhomes
- 3,172 sq ft of retail space
- 4,700 sq ft of office space
- near community centre, parks, top-ranked schools
- easy access to Richmond, YVR airport, Highway 99
- 15-minute walk to Marine-Gateway Station
- 5-minute drive to Oakridge Shopping Centre
Connected Space for Modern Living
Nova by Gryphon Development is a new South Oak mixed-use development that blends art and design to redefine modern living. As the home plays a greater role in our daily lives, Nova’s condominiums and townhomes incorporate Gryphon Nest, an innovative flexible space system to make the most of interiors for living and working. The latest smart home features are also incorporated, including medical-grade water dispensing, fresh air filtration, and ultraviolet disinfection cabinets.
Nova is ideally suited for families wanting to enjoy the convenience of urban living within the relaxed environment of a residential neighbourhood. David Lloyd George Elementary and Sir Winston Churchill Secondary, an International Baccalaureate School, are within walking distance. Oak Park, with its grass playing fields, tennis courts, baseball diamond, and walking trails, is just two blocks away. A wide variety of shopping and leisure options is close at hand at Oakridge, Marine Gateway, Marpole Village, McArthurGlen Designer Outlet, or Richmond. To get away from it all, Highway 99 will take you to the US border in 30 minutes, or catch a flight at YVR that’s just a 5-minute drive away.
Pricing for Nova
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Nova updates.
Floor Plans for Nova
Ranging from 490 – 1,635 sq ft, choose your dream home from a selection of three exclusive 2-storey laneway townhomes and 40 condominiums with one to three bedrooms. Some plans include a flex space.
Contact me today to discuss your needs, possible upgrades, and buyer incentives.
- Custom entry niche with UV sanitizing drawer and wireless charging
- Medical-grade air filtration and purification systems for individual homes
- Dedicated waterline for filtration to supply bottled-calibre water for suite use
- Flexible work/live space with queen size bed, work desk, and storage unit
- High efficiency central heating & cooling system
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Natural light control with roller shade window coverings on all exterior windows
- Smart home system for temperature & main light control
- Security connection for each home including a digital door lock that could be opened by pin, fob, or phone
- In-home wall pad connecting all smart home features in one system
- 9′ ceiling in most homes
- 10′ ceiling for penthouse & sub- penthouse
- Samsung washer & dryer
- Spacious modern kitchen with duo-tone cabinets
- Under-cabinet lighting and soft-close hardware
- Countertop made of antibacterial quartz with backsplash
- Granite composite undermount sink that is chip- and scratch-
resistant and can withstand heat up to 530°F
- Fisher & Paykel appliances:
- 24″ black stainless trim/integrated appliance package for 1-bedroom units
- 30″ black stainless trim/integrated appliance package for 2- & 3-bedroom units
En Suite & Bathrooms
- Bathroom vanity features soft-close drawers, undermount sink, and Delta Champagne bronze faucets
- Double sink and vanity with back-lit mirrors for master en suite
- Large-format porcelain wall tiles
- Seamless engineered stone backsplash and countertop
- Deep soaker tub with sloped lumbar support
- Elongated toilet with smooth skirted design and soft-close seat
Amenities at Nova
Nova’s luxurious resident facilities include:
- Focus Room: meeting space and individual work stations
- Gryphon Lounge: indoor and outdoor social space for residents and guests
- Gryphon Gym: TechnoGYM equipment, Peloton bikes, treadmill
- Nova Theatre: ultra comfortable movie theatre equipped with Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Barbeque Garden: perfect for gathering and al fresco dining
- Outdoor Garden: designed for pure relaxation or small social events
Gryphon’s Royal Curator program provides personalized services like dry cleaning, health programs, moving arrangements, and special events planning. They can also help you find art that suits your personality and living space.
Parking and Storage
Three levels of underground will provide space for 63 residential and 4 commercial tenant bicycles, storage lockers, and 104 vehicle parking stalls, including 26 commercial, 6 visitor, and 2 accessible. All resident parking is EV ready. A Class B bicycle rack at ground level will provide space for six bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Nova
$0.59 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Nova
Gryphon Development is a Vancouver property developer whose Westbury and Gryphon House projects we have previously featured. Taiwanese founder, Jin Ray, has a deep appreciation and passion for art and culture. In the hands of masters, a home is a work of art. Beauty and creativity enrich your spirit. Details entice your senses. Craftsmanship leaves you transfixed. Gryphon believes where you live inspires how you live. That’s why life in a Gryphon home is nothing short of an art form.
IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974. By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future. Current projects of theirs featured here include, Italia, 1075 Nelson, Passages, and 16th & Cambie.
Expected Completion for Nova
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kerrisdale, South Oak, or the Cambie Corridor?