At a Glance
- located at Laurel Drive & 140 Street
- two 6-story woodframe buildings
- 173 condominiums
- 1 block from Green Timbers Urban Forest Park
- 3-minute walk to future 140 Street Skytrain station
- near Surrey Memorial Hospital
- close to King George Station & King George Hub amenities
- 4-minute drive to Central City Shopping Centre & SFU
- 10 minutes from Highway 1
- 25-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
At the Crossroads of the Future
Coming soon to Surrey City Centre‘s Green Timbers neighbourhood, Oak & Onyx is a new condominium development from ML Emporio. Two 6-storey woodframe mid-rises built over two levels of underground parking, offer 173 beautifully-appointed residences with a mix of floorplans from one to three bedrooms. An indoor amenity space with a gym and party room, opens onto a central courtyard between the buildings that features an outdoor dining area with a barbeque, a children’s play area, and a fire bowl lounge.
Situated next to Green Timbers Urban Forest Park and less than a five-minute walk from the forthcoming 140th Street SkyTrain station, Oak & Onyx is ideally placed between the urban energy of downtown and the serenity of one of the city’s largest green spaces where you can take your dog along for a walk or jog. Employment opportunities, entertainment, higher education, and shopping will be just two stops away, while concerts and games in downtown Vancouver are accessible with just one non-stop trip. At the crossroads, you can enjoy the world at your own pace.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Oak & Onyx
Sales start this summer. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Oak & Onyx updates.
Floor Plans for Oak & Onyx
Choose from a wide variety of floorplans with one to three bedrooms, ranging from 485 – 964 sq ft. All ground floor condominiums have patios with flagstone pavers, trees, and landscaping. Select your new home from the following mix:
- 64 x 1-bedroom from 485 – 658 sq ft
- 54 x 1-bedroom + den from 546 – 647 sq ft
- 36 x junior 2-bedroom from 645 – 700 sq ft
- 14 x 2-bedroom from 700 – 863 sq ft
- 5 x 3-bedroom from 886 – 964 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss plans, possible upgrades, and buyer incentives.
Oak & Onyx Interiors
- Choose from two modern colour palettes: Oak (light) or Onyx (dark)
- Recessed pot lights illuminate living spaces
- Shutter-style wood blinds on double-glazed windows
- Durable, yet elegant, wide-plank flooring throughout main living area
- Comfortable and airy 9’ ceilings
- Energy efficient front-loading Samsung washer & dryer
- Spacious closets with convenient wire shelving
- Private outdoor balconies and/or terraces extend living spaces
- Ground level homes equipped with a water bib
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Custom two-toned cabinetry with ample storage space and soft-close drawers
- Stylish under-cabinet LED lighting for added glamour
- Spacious kitchen islands with USB charging outlets
- Quartz countertops with matching full-height backsplash unique to each colour palette
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with polished chrome faucet with pull-out spray
- Elegant solid quartz countertops with matching backsplash
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with LED vanity light
- Modern flat panel cabinetry with soft close hardware
- Bathroom walls outfitted with floor-to-ceiling oversized tile from top to bottom
- Sophisticated dark grey tiled floors
- Relaxing integrated soaker bathtub in main bathrooms
- Sleek undermount sink with polished chrome Kohler faucets and accessories throughout
- Dual-flush Kohler toilet
- Frameless glass shower door in second bathrooms
- Polished rain shower chrome shower head with convenient shower arm
Amenities at Oak & Onyx
Residents of both buildings will enjoy use of a common indoor amenity space that includes a fitness room and a party room with a lounge and a kitchen. In the landscaped courtyard between the two buildings, will be an outdoor dining area with a barbeque, a children’s play area, and a fire bowl lounge.
Parking and Storage
Oak & Onyx will have two levels of underground parking that will provide storage for 213 bicycles and stalls for 178 resident and 17 visitor vehicles. Each home purchase includes one parking space, while 3-bedroom homes have two. All parking stalls roughed in for EV charging.
Maintenance Fees at Oak & Onyx
$0.44 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Oak & Onyx
With over 25 years of development and construction experience, ML Emporio builds elevated homes for people in all stages of life. Their thoughtful approach revolves around quality, service, and innovation, with a focus on excellence. Designing and constructing single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums across Metro Vancouver, ML Emporio leads by example with a sense of integrity and responsibility to the planet, to the community, and to homeowners.
Vancouver-based Matthew Cheng Architect is known for designing boutique residential communities tailored for families. He has a unique ability to make the most of every square foot, creating functional, comfortable and contemporary urban homes optimized for everyday living. Past projects featured here include Acorn, 4715 Nanaimo, and Vantage.
Expected Completion for Oak & Onyx
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Newton, Surrey City Centre, or Fleetwood?
Check out Belvedere, Passages, Avani Centre, and these great Surrey Presales!