At a Glance
- located at 23A Avenue & 164 Street
- five 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 22 townhomes
- close to Morgan Crossing & Grandview Corners shopping centres
- near Edgewood Elementary & Grandview Heights Secondary schools
- 4 minutes from Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- 7-minute drive to Meridian Par 3 Golf
- 8-minute drive to Highway 99
- 11 minutes from White Rock Beach
- 10-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
A Home Designed for Your Family
Silver Star Enterprises presents Oak Meadows, a collection of 22 townhomes in South Surrey’s Sunnyside Heights neighbourhood. They are distributed amongst five 3-storey buildings in triplex, quadplex, and hexaplex groupings. Individual homes are offered in a selection of six 3-level floor plans ranging from 1,450 – 1,526 sq ft. Each residence features a double-car garage; private patio; main floor pantry, powder room, and balcony; three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a laundry on the upper floor. Except for those in Building 4, layouts include a ground-level den. The main living area is highlighted by a built-in wood entertainment centre and a chef-inspired kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar island, Shaker-style cabinetry, and quartz countertops.
For growing families, everything you need is less than 10 minutes away, including Edgewood Elementary and Grandview Heights Secondary schools. Just down 24 Avenue at 160 Street is South Surrey’s large open-air shopping and dining district surrounding the intersection. It includes Walmart, Morgan Crossing, Grandview Corners, and Grandview Central with major retailers, such as Real Canadian Superstore, The Home Depot, London Drugs, Winners, and Best Buy. East on 24 Avenue, at 168 Street is the new Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre with hot tubs, a steam room, and a “lazy river” to enjoy. On weekends, there’s golf and horseback riding by Fergus Creek, or spend the day at White Rock beach for some sunshine, fresh air, and ice cream. With the Peace Arch border crossing only 10 minutes away, holiday road trips to the U.S. are an attractive option.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Oak Meadows
Starting from $999,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Oak Meadows updates.
Floor Plans for Oak Meadows
Choose from a selection of six 3-level floorplans with interiors from 1,450 – 1,526 sq ft. Each home has a landscaped patio; a ground-level den (except for “B” plans in Building 4); main floor pantry, powder room, and balcony; and three upper floor bedrooms, two bathrooms, and laundry.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and incentives according to your needs.
Oak Meadows Interiors
Interior Features & Finishes
- Low-E black coloured vinyl windows
- 2″ faux wood blinds on windows
- High end tile floors used in laundry area & foyer
- High quality made in U.S.A. laminate flooring on the main floor
- High quality wall-to-wall carpet on stairs & upper floor
- Custom TV and entertainment centre
- Designer wood baseboards on main, upper, and lower floors and upper hall
- Casing around all doors and windows
- Contemporary Decora light switches
- Designer selected, high quality latex paint colours on walls and ceilings
- 8’ ceilings on lower floors with 9’ ceilings on main & upper floors
- Forced-air high velocity gas furnace with roughed in A/C
- Pre-wired for security system
- Hard-wired carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Security system roughed in
- High quality solid wood cabinetry with decorative hardware & soft-close hinges
- 2″ pot lighting underneath kitchen cabinets
- Designer-selected quartz countertops
- Decorative tile backsplash
- Working island with quartz countertop
- Undermount stainless steel sink with a black faucet
- Colour scheme co-ordinated pendant lighting
- High-end appliances include:
- Stainless steel refrigerator
- Stainless steel 30” gas stove
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel hood fan
- Stainless steel microwave
Extravagant En Suite
- Quartz counters and custom wood cabinetry
- Ample drawer space and functional storage for all bathroom necessities
- Two undermount sinks with contemporary faucets
- Large separate shower with custom tiled shower walls
- Environmentally friendly ultra-low flow toilets
- Solid wood cabinets with quartz countertops
- Under mount sinks with contemporary faucets
- Classic counter length mirrors in all bathrooms
- Fans and GFI circuits in all bathrooms
- Tile floors and tile around shower/tub units
Amenities at Oak Meadows
Shared resident amenities are located between Building 3 and Building 4. These consist of a 2-level multi-purpose building with an adjacent patio and a children’s play area with various play structures, benches for caregivers, and perimeter landscaping.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal double-wide, 2-car garage that is 8′ high and has an insulated, double steel garage door with an automatic garage door opener. Four uncovered visitor parking stalls are distributed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Oak Meadows
$0.19 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Oak Meadows
Silver Star Enterprises is a Surrey-based property developer.
Form. Landscape. Artistic. Technical. Flat Architecture is a Surrey-based practice providing design services for residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail projects. FLAT is their philosophy for creating healthy, environmentally-friendly buildings that are smart, responsive, and live. Past work includes Flora & Fauna, Fraser Manse, The Jericho, and Westwood at Tynehead.
Expected Completion for Oak Meadows
August 2022. Move in today!
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Newton, Cloverdale, South Surrey?
Check out The Loop, Elisa, Creekside Terrace, and these great Surrey Presales!