At a Glance
- located at South Island Highway & Erickson Road
- 6-storey woodframe building
- 50 ocean view condominiums
- across from Ken Forde Park & beach
- 5-minute drive to Campbell River Sportsplex
- 7 minutes from Storey Creek Golf Club
- 8-minute drive to Landmark Cinemas Campbell River
- 15 minutes from Discovery Harbour Shopping Centre
- 40 minutes to Mount Washington Alpine Resort
Fully Embrace Island Life
Campbell Shores presents Ocean Mist, a collection of 50 waterfront condominiums coming soon to Willow Point in south Campbell River. It consists of five storeys of 2- and 3-bedroom homes built over one level of parking, with space for scooter and bicycle storage. Residences range from 1,021 – 1,554 sq ft and include sundecks with captivating ocean views, air conditioning, gas fireplaces, large kitchen island with bar seating, dining room, and in-suite laundry. Interiors are finished in a choice of two designer colour schemes.
At Ocean Mist you’ll enjoy the relaxed pace of island living in a quaint seaside town. Across the street, Ken Forde Park features a picnic area, shore walk, beach, and a boat launch. Nearby Willow Creek Watershed Park offers forested nature trails for a refreshing stroll or invigorating jog. For a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational amenities, the Campbell River Sportsplex is just five minutes away. It includes a mountain bike track, disc golf course, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, racquetball and squash courts, as well as a weight room. For your day-to-day needs, Willow Point has a Discovery Foods supermarket, Pharmasave drugstore, and professional services. If you prefer one-stop shopping, Discovery Harbour Shopping Centre offers 40 retailers with anchor tenants such as Real Canadian Superstore, Canadian Tire, Staples, and Dollar Tree.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Ocean Mist
Starting from $534,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Ocean Mist
Choose your ideal home from nine different floorplans, ranging from 1,021 – 1,554 sq ft. Layouts include two or three bedrooms, with or without a den, and up to 2.5 bathrooms. All residences boast sundecks with sweeping ocean views.
You can browse basic plans on the Ocean Mist website.
Ocean Mist Interiors
- Choice of Mist or Sand interior colour schemes
- Energy-efficient windows
- 9′ ceilings
- Additional 6′ ceiling popups on top floor units
- Gyp-Crete flooring for added comfort
- Luxury vinyl flooring
- Gas fireplaces
- air conditioning in each unit
- Large balconies
- Energy-efficient appliance package
- Matte white perimeter cabinets
- Riviera oak island with seating
- Quartz countertops
- Subway tile backsplashes in kitchen
- Chrome cabinet hardware
- Modern lighting fixtures
- Oak vanity cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Matte black hardware
- Bianco or Grigio floor tile
- Mottled grey or white granite shower floor tile
- Matte white shower wall tile
Parking and Storage
Resident parking is provided in a parkade that includes bike and scooter parking, and an EV charging stall. Additional surface parking is available for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Ocean Mist
Developer Team for Ocean Mist
Campbell Shores Holdings is a Campbell River real estate developer focusing on apartments, condominiums, and hotels. The company aims to provide ownership and rental housing opportunities for the local community.
Expected Completion for Ocean Mist
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Campbell River, Nanaimo, or Tofino?
Check out Norwell Drive, Menzies Ridge, Reef Point Landing, and these these great Vancouver Island Presales!